Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detail .. Learn Trump Project For "Reconstruction Of Iraq In Exchange For Oil."!

Thanks DT...

18 minutes ago, WISKY291 said:

Trumps a genius!!

It's amazing to see the insight of a man that has created business empires...As in Abadi insight for Iraq's future, President Trump's insight is an extension to further see the advancement of Iraq...President Trump understands the importance of the ME influence by having Saudi Arabia commit to staying in Iraq for the development process...Saudi was committed once but withdrew because of Maliki's B/S...''WISKY291'' summed it up very well....

• Upvote 10

DT you are amazing ! The shiite you come up with day in and day out ! I rank you right up there with Yota ! We are all so lucky to have people like yall at the helm. Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead ! I am stoked ! May God bless all of us at DV.....God bless President DT...! We are ready !

• Upvote 9

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2017

Trump's "Iraq's construction for oil" project: a treason, MP

12:22 PM  ADMIN  

%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D9%2588Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: State of Law Alliance MP Firdous al-Awadi regarded the project of the US President Donald Trump on "reconstructing Iraq for oil" is a "treason for the coming generations and everlasting occupation".

She advised not to adopt this project because it will "put the US forces under the fire of the Iraqi resistance".

MP al-Awadi reminded of the massacres committed by the US forces against the Iraqi people.

"The talk of the project that Iraq will better than Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates discloses Trump's anti-Iraq stand to drown the country in poverty and backwardness", she added.

She called the present and next Iraq governments to "expose the project before the Iraqi people, "otherwise they will put themselves in historical dilemma that will not be forgiven".

Earlier, President Trump submitted a project to the US Senate to 
  • Upvote 3

June 27th, 2015 - From The Den

For many, for many that have cried out, for many that have cried out and said God will destroy this nation, the Spirit says may I remind you the covenant that I made with this nation is immutable, is unchangeable. Do not forget the antiquity of the covenant that I have made with this nation. Yes, they will be judged for the evil that they do, but can I take away a blessing that I have already imposed upon them, that I created and spoke before the world began, that I created and spoke over this nation to feed the world, to heal the earth. God says yes, judgment will come but it shall not come at this time in the fashion that they have spoken. They have said there shall be a crash and America shall be crippled. God said, not at this time! Not at this time! For I have raised you up for a season and there shall be seven years where I will take you out of your besiegement. You have been besieged for seven years, America. You have been surrounded by your internal enemies. Haters of America have stood up and then they have said there are those in the church that are anti-Israel. I say to you that there are many but there are many more that are in the church that are anti-America and anti what I am going to do in this nation. I will give you a President that shall bring some ease to your debt challenges and I will take the wealth of the wicked and for a season transfer it into the hands of the righteous and those who have given and poured out their blessing into My land and to My people, says the Lord.

Do I think it's right and proper the Supreme Court ruled for same-sex marriage? No, and due punishment will come. Am I happy that abortion was legalized? No, but I know one thing, that His covenant is immutable. His omnipresence, His omnipotence, His omniscience, His immutability and His infallibility have all been combined together for our defense. The defense of this nation could never do what it is supposed to do regarding that which is coming against you for it is not on the outside but from the inside. And God says there have been curses sent from one voice and another to say, "Please let the nation crash!" And you? What of you, says the Lord, that have eaten from the fields of this nation? That have enjoyed the prosperity of this nation? What of you? No, hypocrisy is a stench that has come to Me. I commanded you to pray for this nation, not to curse it. And its due judgment will come when Israel comes to Yeshua. When Israel stands alone and nobody, not even this nation, stands with Israel, look to that as the sign of My coming. But to this day now, it is not that time. I will bring an amount of restoration to this nation and they shall be taken out of their siege that you've been in for seven years and give you one that shall rule, that shall take the finances and bring ease to the debt. And then the songs will come from all over this nation from young people who deserve to sing My song that I put into this prophet for four decades not to be wasted but for them to sing as I let these sing from youth....Kim Clement

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

26 minutes ago, yota691 said:

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2017

Trump's "Iraq's construction for oil" project: a treason, MP

12:22 PM  ADMIN  

%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D9%2588Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: State of Law Alliance MP Firdous al-Awadi regarded the project of the US President Donald Trump on "reconstructing Iraq for oil" is a "treason for the coming generations and everlasting occupation".

She advised not to adopt this project because it will "put the US forces under the fire of the Iraqi resistance".

MP al-Awadi reminded of the massacres committed by the US forces against the Iraqi people.

"The talk of the project that Iraq will better than Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates discloses Trump's anti-Iraq stand to drown the country in poverty and backwardness", she added.

She called the present and next Iraq governments to "expose the project before the Iraqi people, "otherwise they will put themselves in historical dilemma that will not be forgiven".

Earlier, President Trump submitted a project to the US Senate to 

Why must Iraq push back and fight it? Just go along with what Pres Trump proposes and get on with it!!!!!

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

June 27th, 2015 - From The Den

For many, for many that have cried out, for many that have cried out and said God will destroy this nation, the Spirit says may I remind you the covenant that I made with this nation is immutable, is unchangeable. Do not forget the antiquity of the covenant that I have made with this nation. Yes, they will be judged for the evil that they do, but can I take away a blessing that I have already imposed upon them, that I created and spoke before the world began, that I created and spoke over this nation to feed the world, to heal the earth. God says yes, judgment will come but it shall not come at this time in the fashion that they have spoken. They have said there shall be a crash and America shall be crippled. God said, not at this time! Not at this time! For I have raised you up for a season and there shall be seven years where I will take you out of your besiegement. You have been besieged for seven years, America. You have been surrounded by your internal enemies. Haters of America have stood up and then they have said there are those in the church that are anti-Israel. I say to you that there are many but there are many more that are in the church that are anti-America and anti what I am going to do in this nation. I will give you a President that shall bring some ease to your debt challenges and I will take the wealth of the wicked and for a season transfer it into the hands of the righteous and those who have given and poured out their blessing into My land and to My people, says the Lord.

Do I think it's right and proper the Supreme Court ruled for same-sex marriage? No, and due punishment will come. Am I happy that abortion was legalized? No, but I know one thing, that His covenant is immutable. His omnipresence, His omnipotence, His omniscience, His immutability and His infallibility have all been combined together for our defense. The defense of this nation could never do what it is supposed to do regarding that which is coming against you for it is not on the outside but from the inside. And God says there have been curses sent from one voice and another to say, "Please let the nation crash!" And you? What of you, says the Lord, that have eaten from the fields of this nation? That have enjoyed the prosperity of this nation? What of you? No, hypocrisy is a stench that has come to Me. I commanded you to pray for this nation, not to curse it. And its due judgment will come when Israel comes to Yeshua. When Israel stands alone and nobody, not even this nation, stands with Israel, look to that as the sign of My coming. But to this day now, it is not that time. I will bring an amount of restoration to this nation and they shall be taken out of their siege that you've been in for seven years and give you one that shall rule, that shall take the finances and bring ease to the debt. And then the songs will come from all over this nation from young people who deserve to sing My song that I put into this prophet for four decades not to be wasted but for them to sing as I let these sing from youth....Kim Clement

The God of Kim is Alive and Well!

• Upvote 5

Thanks Thug . GM DV's ....

The project estimated that Iraq needs more than 400 billion dollars to be a new model in the Middle East, especially since Iraq has enough money and resources, and oil to help to secure the cost of reconstruction.

enough to possibly pay 💰 For the wars also ???

• Upvote 3