Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning Mr. BigFoot

pokerplayer

The almost downright hatred and ugliness here and regarding this investment in general is pretty disgusting. As Matthew Modine said in Full Metal Jacket, I guess it's just the duality of man.

Wish people would get some perspective. Ever consider that the situation is fluid and things can change on a dime? Some of the same people that are bashing this guy are the same ones that turn a blind eye when Sonny or Adam or some other "guru" posts a date and it passes with nothing happening. There's probably a lot of misinformation out there that comes directly from the CBI in Iraq as well, just to screw with people. Nobody is bashing Chief for resigning his post because last week he was so sure this was going down, right?

Edited by Double R
  • Upvote 1

why does everybody rip on bigfoot for making a prediction (which was based on his intel) that doesnt come to fruition, but when possum does the same crap everybody gets behind him and praises the guy. wtf???

i have heard predictions (or promises) before from everybody including :adam,sonny,frank,possum, the get team, medic and many others. this is no different. i for one will be looking forward to the next rv date bigfoot passes on to us.

the reason why we are getting on bigfoot is because this guy never gave a reason for the date. he said his "intel" was 100%. he told all of us here on dv that he doesnt care what we believe cause he is right and told us over and over again to apologize when it rv on sun and to have a happy 4th. he said without a doubt he knows and wont tell us his contacts. it wasnt a prediction cja he said it was the date it will rv. and as i said before he was online reading what people were saying and had no comment cause he knows he is in the wrong. i would have respect for him if he just came out and said sorry i was wrong but he is hiding and not saying anything. coming online from time to time to see what we are saying and probably having a nice laugh over it. bigfoot gets zero respect from me.

The almost downright hatred and ugliness here and regarding this investment in general is pretty disgusting. As Matthew Modine said in Full Metal Jacket, I guess it's just the duality of man.

Wish people would get some perspective. Ever consider that the situation is fluid and things can change on a dime? Some of the same people that are bashing this guy are the same ones that turn a blind eye when Sonny or Adam or some other "guru" posts a date and it passes with nothing happening. There's probably a lot of misinformation out there that comes directly from the CBI in Iraq as well, just to screw with people. Nobody is bashing Chief for resigning his post because last week he was so sure this was going down, right?

yes you are right double r....things can change on a dime especially with iraq but at the same time dont give a date over and over again and say you know you are right and for us to apologize to him when it happens then nothing happens and he gives no reason for it and we have seen him online today viewing this thread. if he would just come out and explain i think he wouldnt get bashed but since he is viewing and not saying a word makes him suspect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am almost sorry I started this thread. It was never meant to bash Bigfoot, but give him another avenue to express and pass on his Information. I still am confident and will happily read whatever he may post next. If some do not agree, thats ok, just read and pass on to the next thread.

We are all adults here, and no one is forced to believe anything we read. Myself included. The difference is, I chose to believe, and want to believe. My feet are planted firmly on mother earth, but being in a happy mood is far better then being dispondent.

JMHO, pp

• Upvote 1

I am almost sorry I started this thread. It was never meant to bash Bigfoot, but give him another avenue to express and pass on his Information. I still am confident and will happily read whatever he may post next. If some do not agree, thats ok, just read and pass on to the next thread.

We are all adults here, and no one is forced to believe anything we read. Myself included. The difference is, I chose to believe, and want to believe. My feet are planted firmly on mother earth, but being in a happy mood is far better then being dispondent.

JMHO, pp

Dont feel bad about starting the thread pokerplayer. Sometimes the questions asked with the best of intentions get spun into something it was not intended to be. Keep the faith brother, and I look forward to your next postings.

• Upvote 2

thxs for replying Bigfoot, no bashing from me. i choose to believe, and yes it will happen soon.

I remembered I "predicted" who would win the Stanley Cup..... I was wrong, no one bashed me. LOL, thanks again for sharing with those of us who believe, and even with those that do not.

pp

• Upvote 1

Ummm.... did i miss something somewhere.... Did Bigfoot come clean??? Did he say he made a mistake? I havent seen a post from him all weekend

Pumper???????????? I am a pumper. I get $2000 per lease per month as a pumper. Is what you all mean?

Bigfoot,

I wished I had a dollar for every time Ive been wrong in my life. I wouldnt even have to work. I agree, the character assaults were unwarranted, but Im sure you knew they were going to happen if your prediction was wrong, but you might have gotten them if you were right too. Go figure. Anyway, I appreciate you taking responsibility.

• Upvote 1

the reason why we are getting on bigfoot is because this guy never gave a reason for the date. he said his "intel" was 100%. he told all of us here on dv that he doesnt care what we believe cause he is right and told us over and over again to apologize when it rv on sun and to have a happy 4th. he said without a doubt he knows and wont tell us his contacts. it wasnt a prediction cja he said it was the date it will rv. and as i said before he was online reading what people were saying and had no comment cause he knows he is in the wrong. i would have respect for him if he just came out and said sorry i was wrong but he is hiding and not saying anything. coming online from time to time to see what we are saying and probably having a nice laugh over it. bigfoot gets zero respect from me.

yes you are right double r....things can change on a dime especially with iraq but at the same time dont give a date over and over again and say you know you are right and for us to apologize to him when it happens then nothing happens and he gives no reason for it and we have seen him online today viewing this thread. if he would just come out and explain i think he wouldnt get bashed but since he is viewing and not saying a word makes him suspect.

Well put Camerascott, perhaps we should take a moment to pray for Bigfoot and find it in our hearts to forgive him for being a false prophet, that he may change his ways and be a person with good intentions.

• Downvote 4

July 1st...... Apparently I was wrong and I am sorry. I do NOT pull the switch but I will take responsibility for sticking my neck out there and trying to help and contribute. Let me make one thing clear...I am not a pumper(always advised not to buy more and to not be greedy!)...not a NBA player(never said I was)...just said I was on the championship dvd...which I am....I will post a thread sometime today and address all the negative comments i have seen but right now.... I am leaving to meet up with my source which has caused me to state July 1st and be forced to all the private bashing....(believe me..I would love to explain and give up my source but I can't do that)... I will be getting new info. obviously, however, I will not be posting anything new....no new predictions....nothing! I was wrong about July 1st but I won't be wrong again. BUT, We ARE close! That will be my last comment on a timeline. And yes I read some threads earlier and just wanted the 2 or 3 bozos to show their real colors as people...which they have done! They have not only done it on here but also in private messages...really???...... I will post in a main thread later today. Again, to those of you who believed in me...including myself.... I am sorry. Apparently, Biden feels the same way or he would NOT have gone to Iraq the day after my date(July1st)

PS.... I am going to ask my source if I can post a hint of at least who he is... Because it is really burning me up right now...

I'm not sure this falls under the category of PRIVATE bashing!.... :lol: BUT I would say that IF indeed you are willing to stick your neck out, you must also be willing to lay it on the chopping block, and EVEN perhaps get it chopped off. And if you do(like you obviously did here) I respect the fact that you came forward and admitted you were misled.Now knock the chip off your shoulder, put a band-aid on it, and get back out there!!! Take your bashing like a man, and keep saying your sorry to those you misled, because you owe them that. If they don't forgive you when you ask, then walk away, because they owe you that!

Thanks BIGFOOT for the apology. I accept!

• Upvote 3

Again, the way people are treated here is embarrassing. The dude was wrong-it isn't the first time someone has been wrong about this investment and isn't the last. The only thing you accomplish by tearing people down is to run people off. There were a ton of other people out there saying this thing was going down sometime this past weekend as well.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure this falls under the category of PRIVATE bashing!.... :lol: BUT I would say that IF indeed you are willing to stick your neck out, you must also be willing to lay it on the chopping block, and EVEN perhaps get it chopped off. And if you do(like you obviously did here) I respect the fact that you came forward and admitted you were misled.Now knock the chip off your shoulder, put a band-aid on it, and get back out there!!! Take your bashing like a man, and keep saying your sorry to those you misled, because you owe them that. If they don't forgive you when you ask, then walk away, because they owe you that!

Thanks BIGFOOT for the apology. I accept!

nicely put!!! im glad he finally came out and said sorry. all people wanted was an explaination for his confidence and an explaination for it not going down. he got cocky and it backfired on him but he was man enough to come out and say sorry.

• Upvote 1

Everyone needs to get over it. The RV will happen in due time. Stop bashing Bigfoot. It is not his fault. For those that are buying stuff before you have the RV that is your fault. I have sources that are always wrong and it is not big deal because there is not one person in this world that knows everything when it is going to happen or whatever except GOD. 10 years ago they said teh world was going to end. How many of ou bought water and other supplies and freaked out? Did you go to the news after and start bashing the world? No because everyone makes mistakes. When I started buying Dinar I was told to hurry up because it would ahppen in a month, well its been years and it is no big deal. Things happen accordinley with nature. When the time is right it will happen. Patience is a virtue. Bigfoot it is ok man we still love you and know that you are human.

July 1st...... Apparently I was wrong and I am sorry. I do NOT pull the switch but I will take responsibility for sticking my neck out there and trying to help and contribute. Let me make one thing clear...I am not a pumper(always advised not to buy more and to not be greedy!)...not a NBA player(never said I was)...just said I was on the championship dvd...which I am....I will post a thread sometime today and address all the negative comments i have seen but right now.... I am leaving to meet up with my source which has caused me to state July 1st and be forced to all the private bashing....(believe me..I would love to explain and give up my source but I can't do that)... I will be getting new info. obviously, however, I will not be posting anything new....no new predictions....nothing! I was wrong about July 1st but I won't be wrong again. BUT, We ARE close! That will be my last comment on a timeline. And yes I read some threads earlier and just wanted the 2 or 3 bozos to show their real colors as people...which they have done! They have not only done it on here but also in private messages...really???...... I will post in a main thread later today. Again, to those of you who believed in me...including myself.... I am sorry. Apparently, Biden feels the same way or he would NOT have gone to Iraq the day after my date(July1st)

PS.... I am going to ask my source if I can post a hint of at least who he is... Because it is really burning me up right now...

You do not need to aplogize for anything. Rememeber that you are only human. :D

• Upvote 4

Hey Bigfoot,

Thanks for the apology even though I don't feel that it was needed. As others have said before, there is a lot of uncertainty with this investment and nobody knows when it will happen. Thank you for putting yourself out there with what you believed to be credible intel/info. It gave me hope and helped be get through some stressful times these past couple of weeks. Things are looking up and I am still hopeful that it will happen soon. For a group with a united interest and a common goal, it pains me that so many of us are so quick to come down on those that offer up a little of themselves. Positivity, rather than the negativity that runs rampant, has a much greater chance of making this thing (RV) happen the way we want. IMO the positive will of such a large collective all hoping, praying, working towards the end goal it was is needed right now. The concentrated effort of many can produce much more than the disjointed, unfocused effort of few.

Of course, I am now putting myself out there and will probably receive some backlash for it, but I just wanted to add my thoughts. Thanks for listening.

Race

• Upvote 2

For what it's worth, I don't think you should be beating yourself up. It might not have been right on the 1st but I do still believe your very close. Even the best of sources can be off a day or 2. I really do what to thank you for at least trying to help us out here in DV land. I for one still would love to hear what your source has to say. Thanks Bigfoot.

• Upvote 2

As others have pointed out he certainly isn't the first to make a prediction that did not pan out and unlike others he did admit he was wrong. I believe that says a lot for Bigfoot. I hope he will continue to share whatever he might know with us. I have to agree with Race in that it pains me so many people bashed him.

Teresa, I think what he meant by private bashing is there are those that have been sending him PMs bashing him which is unfortunate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bigfoot,

I wished I had a dollar for every time Ive been wrong in my life. I wouldnt even have to work. I agree, the character assaults were unwarranted, but Im sure you knew they were going to happen if your prediction was wrong, but you might have gotten them if you were right too. Go figure. Anyway, I appreciate you taking responsibility.

Unitedrich, couldn't have said it better.. :)

The true colors of people always come out, those are exactly the last people on this earth who need to have a large sum of money dropped in their laps...sadly the world is full of them. I have so much respect for you coming back and making the statement above, I hope you do find out why or more info. But do not blame you one bit for not sharing it! Most of us are still waiting right here along side of you. Peace