Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Consultant Abadi: Cancel the foreign exchange control department of the Central Bank of the need for the new system

dinareffic

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Probably from under Economic and Statistics Data > Monetary Sector > Currency > Currency Outside Banks (http://cbiraq.org/SeriesChart.aspx?TseriesID=156) This shows roughly 42 Trillion. The graph under Currency CBI Issued shows roughly 45 Trillion.  Just hover your cursor over the dot to see the figure.

Theseus,

I do enjoy following your thoughts and perhaps you can help clarify something to this old dog.

This is from the CBI of Iraq. Would they not show the currency in Dinar, not dollars, not Yen, not...?

There are only two (2) coma's, why?

Nov,2016      41,159,661

4 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Theseus,

I do enjoy following your thoughts and perhaps you can help clarify something to this old dog.

This is from the CBI of Iraq. Would they not show the currency in Dinar, not dollars, not Yen, not...?

There are only two (2) coma's, why?

Nov,2016      41,159,661

OOPS, SENIOR MOMENT!

Did not scroll down far enough:

Measure Unit: [Mill. of ID]                                      

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DWitte said:

A Billion is only enough for me.  What about the rest of you  I'm sure you'd like something for your Dinar!  But if you all want to be exceptionally nice, I'll take it.  I deserve it after my life.  And then I made a friend out of Davis411 or 911 or whatever.  Isn't that enough?  I kept him away from all of you as a gift.

You're Welcome:

DWOut

Animal, your something else! How about u be exceptionally nice and SHARE!  Im ready right now to live a carefree life - Mama tired. Oh, and I have a 15 year old daughter for sale if anybody is interested - driving me crazy.  Lord let this be something BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, NO Animal, Im not talking about you being big. LOL

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Animal, your something else! How about u be exceptionally nice and SHARE!  Im ready right now to live a carefree life - Mama tired. Oh, and I have a 15 year old daughter for sale if anybody is interested - driving me crazy.  Lord let this be something BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, NO Animal, Im not talking about you being big. LOL

You certainly can't expect to have a carefree life with a 15 year old daughter.  I raised three daughters and two boys also.  So I know.  No amount of money will change your dilemma.  Better to stay poor until she gets older.  Haha  For what it's worth, I thoroughly enjoyed my kids.  No major problems until they turned 30.  Yours will get better.  Best of luck.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DWitte said:

You certainly can't expect to have a carefree life with a 15 year old daughter.  I raised three daughters and two boys also.  So I know.  No amount of money will change your dilemma.  Better to stay poor until she gets older.  Haha  For what it's worth, I thoroughly enjoyed my kids.  No major problems until they turned 30.  Yours will get better.  Best of luck.

The money wont fix the 15 year old, but it would sure help me! 

13 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Buenas Noticias.!!!!

This is why others banks are selling the dollar now.

After the liberation of Mosul 

End of hard currency auctions and give real market value to the dinar

Go RV 

Go 2017

Agreed!  With the U.S. involved (BTW, way more than reported in the news!), the liberation of Mosul should be a done deal by next week.   This article along with the HCL kicking-in can only spell two-letters...RV!

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, drj said:

Agreed!  With the U.S. involved (BTW, way more than reported in the news!), the liberation of Mosul should be a done deal by next week.   This article along with the HCL kicking-in can only spell two-letters...RV!

:twothumbs: Go RV

• Upvote 4

On 2/28/2017 at 5:30 PM, CaptainBVI said:

OOPS, SENIOR MOMENT!

Did not scroll down far enough:

Measure Unit: [Mill. of ID]                                      

You are quite forgiven. However, I cannot believe that after all of this time you have never ventured to that part of the CBI website after all of these years. I referred people to this link many months back when the question of how many dinars are in circulation was broached before. The reason I know this is because of the lack of understanding of the chart. Something that would have been noticed and known had you previously visited it before. One other thing though would be, I am not the one who made the chart so in order to decipher the chart, you would have to ask the author of the chart. That goes for any chart presented that I did not author as I could no more tell you the answer than you could me.

Edited by Theseus

On 2/28/2017 at 9:22 AM, Boozer said:

Ok so how much Dinar is out in circulation ?  and if then make it 1 to 1 will that not put them in debt that amount ? or am I missing something , so if they have a Billion out then they need a billion to cover it...   Someone help me Understand .. PLEASE

Look up fractional reserve banking.  That will help you get an idea of how banking works.  They don't have to physically back their currency like the gold standard.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Theseus said:

You are quite forgiven. However, I cannot believe that after all of this time you have never ventured to that part of the CBI website after all of these years. I referred people to this link many months back when the question of how many dinars are in circulation was broached before. The reason I know this is because of the lack of understanding of the chart. Something that would have been noticed and known had you previously visited it before. One other thing though would be, I am not the one who made the chart so in order to decipher the chart, you would have to ask the author of the chart. That goes for any chart presented that I did not author as I could no more tell you the answer than you could me.

I appreciate your input. As always it's a limited resource application equation and time is the resource most lacking. Your summaries are extremely helpful in this regard. I have issues that do not belong on a public chat but it enables me to be EXTREMELY focused on a singular task to completion. Thank you for taking the time to clarify the chart. There are a few on this site, yourself included I look forward to meeting post RV. Things should be manageable then and a little more fun.