Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Witches Unite to Cast ‘Binding Spell’ on Trump and Followers

1 hour ago, George Hayduke said:

Hello Barb - please don't think you need to change your perception of BA's statement based upon my own.  I understand what you are saying and it is possible that he meant it like kind.  That's why I said he should rethink his statement. His words mean something altogether different to me.  He may count on others to read into what he wrote and your conclusion may be exactly what he intended to say.

But that is not what he said.

He can answer for himself after he rethinks his statement.;)

I thought BA is a woman, which explained a lot.

Even so, after the dismissive divisiveness spewed last week, and her haughty condemnation of everyone that supports Trump, and refusal to acknowledge any good whatsoever, it was apparent she didn't care to have a discussion.

Anytime I tried she laced ever comment with poison, which would have forced a subservient position for response.

That was after trying several times to have a discussion after she made insinuations to imply an open mind, when it was in the end nothing more than a set up  to try and force her agenda.

I've quit responding to her inflammatory posts.

You and I both understand the difference between being Christian, and being religious.

She obviously does not, and it seem to me her comments are nothing more that practiced and rehearsed rhetoric, gleamed from the far left wing tabloids she appears to worship.

Which is really too bad, because she seems like an otherwise intelligent individual, just really really bitter.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 7

Thanks WHN and Yota ! We are all born into this world, we all bleed red blood ! The only difference is how we choose to live our lives. I take great solis in knowing that all of our sins have been paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ. And for those that accept his grace, we will have eternal peace and happiness. As for the witches and the wicked all that lies before them is a hot bed of coals and an eternity of torment. As for Satin , God I only want to be with you , please help us Everyday to stay on your path of righteousness and please cast evil from our hearts, our minds, our bodies and our souls. Amen !

• Upvote 5

Evil will not prevail!!!!

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world. 

For the sake of His sorrowful passion Have mercy on us and on the whole world.  Holy Father, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us...

• Upvote 8

12 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world. 

For the sake of His sorrowful passion Have mercy on us and on the whole world.  Holy Father, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us...

Hi Patrick.  Can I ask you a question?  Not to question your true faith and belief in God and His precious Son but to understand you and the prayer you have offered.  Please forgive me if in any way this might offend, this is certainly not my intentions.  Are you Catholic?  I don't understand offering God the body, soul, blood and soul of His Son that He gave us for redemption.

Here again, this is certainly not to cause any friction but to understand this meaning.  

I thank you in advance

barb

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 2:59 PM, bostonangler said:

I see hatred on the left and right. I see threads here that are started by "Christians" that call for shooting, running over, and more of those they either do not like or understand. Evil is running amuck and the worst comes from those who use The Lord as a false shield. Fortunately in the end, their felonious use of religion will come home to roost. They are only fooling themselves, and those weak enough to believe their double speak.

B/A

Hey BA :)

In my opinion, one can only know the quality of a person NOT by their religious claims or their words, but by how

they treat others, especially those they view as their subordinates. Anything outside of their actions

towards others is hot air in my opinion.

There is hatred and violence on both sides, that is how politics work, to keep folks divided and distracted

away from corruption. Both sides believe they are "right" and it will always be that way until we remove the BS

and realize our battle is not with each other, but with the criminals that keep us divided, and typically the tools

have always been religion, politics, class, race, etc., but not everyone reacts to those things, most do.

• Upvote 2

On 2/24/2017 at 0:12 PM, lynnie said:

In the name of Yeshua, we dismantle the schemes of the enemy and cast down this Jezebel spirit who speaks against the anointing of the King of the world in and upon Pres.Trump, his family, cabinet, and worldwide supporters.We decree that the Kingdom of heaven is being established in the earth realm and that the light of glory dispels the darkness. Absolutely no weapon formed against us shall prosper. We plead the blood of Jesus/ Yeshua against anti-christ spirit! The god of this world is a defeated foe. HA! We are courageous and strong, by Holy Spirit, and we take dominion of this earth and its life and beauty. We declare that God's agenda for mankind prevails!    

I just had to pluss you for this truly remarkable prayer. :bravo:

On 2/24/2017 at 1:51 PM, divemaster5734 said:

Before I was Christian,  I was not.

It was seeing evil, watching as possession took over individuals that caused me to pray to "Whoever it was keeping those things at bay" that caused my eyes to see.

There is without doubt pure evil manifest throughout the earth. 

Demon possession is far more commonplace than admitted.

We are under attack by the Satanists that control this earth, it is only our faith and prayer that will overcome.

All who claim to be saved Christian need to wake up, let the Holy Spirit witness to their hearts, and take action.

We see it everyday and like most things from the Holy Word many don't know what they're seeing. Today we call demonic possession,"mental illness". That is not to say that all people that suffer from mental issues are demonic possessed, not at all. I myself have suffered from mental illness for all of my life and I can assure you that I am Holy Spirit filled. But I've seen people that are described as suffering from mental illness that were clearly suffering from something like a demon. And having said all of that doesn't even begin  to cover how the Holy Word describes demon possession, "lunatic", comes to mind. 

5 hours ago, patrickgold said:

I have recently converted to Catholicism and I love your prayer also.

I would like to add something here for everyone. We do not have to fight any demon possessed persons nor do we have to worry in any form that they may hold some power. If you're a Spirit filled Child of the Lord then all you need do if focus on Jesus for everything. People like these witches have no authority over the hand of God. And As the Holy Word tells us , all those in Authority over others are put there by God. Even the evil leaders of the world must get their position from God.   We as Children of God must, whenever possible , spend our time in  worship and prayer. Against such even the gates of Hell cannot prevail. Let us all never forget that it was because of the prayers of so many that Donald Trump was elected.  

• Upvote 5

On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 9:57 AM, patrickgold said:

I love your beautiful prayer, and it speaks to me as that Our Lord, the hour of His great mercy, when he was pierced with a sword  and blood and water gush forth as the foundation of mercy for the world, He was saying He will refuse nothing to the souls that make a request of Him in virtue of His passion.

Thank you for sharing.😊 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 3

Not all witches agree to this call to cast.  I am a witch and my friends are witches.  When this was sent around last week we laughed uproariously!  I will tell you now I voted for Trump.  I'm not sorry and in my opinion  the people who protest, loot, and vandalize are just spoiled children throwing temper tantrums.  He was voted into office, let him do his job.  It can't be any worse than what Obama did to us! 

Also Not All Witches are evil!  Not All Witches worship Satan!  We believe in live & let live and  only want to worship as we believe.  Just like you!!  Blessed Be!

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

Also Not All Witches are evil!  Not All Witches worship Satan!  We believe in live & let live and  only want to worship as we believe.  Just like you!!  Blessed Be!

Yvonne, please renounce your faith in the power of witches and seek Christ as the source of salvation, enlightenment and eternal purity.

Exodus 22:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers

(18) Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.—The word translated “witch” in this passage is the feminine singular of that rendered by “sorcerers” in Exodus 7:11, and means “a mutterer of charms.” The use of the feminine form can only be accounted for by supposing that, practically, witchcraft was at the time mainly professed by females. Whether “witches” had actual help from evil spirits, or only professed to work magical effects by their aid, the sin against God was the same. Jehovah was renounced, and a power other than His invoked and upheld. Witchcraft was as much rebellion against God as idolatry or blasphemy, and deserved the same punishment.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

Exodus 22; 1 - 31 Judicial laws. - The people of God should ever be ready to show mildness and mercy, according to the spirit of these laws. We must answer to God, not only for what we do maliciously, but for what we do heedlessly. Therefore, when we have done harm to our neighbour, we should make restitution, though not compelled by law. Let these scriptures lead our souls to remember, that if the grace of God has indeed appeared to us, then it has taught us, and enabled us so to conduct ourselves by its holy power, that denying ungodliness and wordly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world, Titus 2:12. And the grace of God teaches us, that as the Lord is our portion, there is enough in him to satisfy all the desires of our souls.

Edited by George Hayduke
Highlight text
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

Not all witches agree to this call to cast.  I am a witch and my friends are witches.  When this was sent around last week we laughed uproariously!  I will tell you now I voted for Trump.  I'm not sorry and in my opinion  the people who protest, loot, and vandalize are just spoiled children throwing temper tantrums.  He was voted into office, let him do his job.  It can't be any worse than what Obama did to us! 

Yvonne, I am sincerely curious.  How do you define "being a witch"; i.e., what qualifies you to be called such?  I would appreciate your response.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

Good for you, Yvonne.  Though it doesn't really matter what I think...I want you to know it just goes to show that all people have a place on this earth and just want to be left alone to live their lives as they see fit.  I commend you for speaking up.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good for you, Yvonne.  Though it doesn't really matter what I think...I want you to know it just goes to show that all people have a place on this earth and just want to be left alone to live their lives as they see fit.  I commend you for speaking up.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, you are asking her to carry on a life that will sentence her to eternal hell and encouragement to speak up for others to hear.  If you have children, would you encourage her to tell your child of her witchery and lead into a way other than the belief of God and the ressurection of Jesus Christ.  Its time you stop and think about what you're saying here.  My goodness, shame on you!  You are right about one thing, we all have a place on this earth and God put us here to praise, worship and adore Him and lead the lost to Him.   What is wrong with your thinking today?

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Shabs, you are asking her to carry on a life that will sentence her to eternal hell and encouragement to speak up for others to hear.  If you have children, would you encourage her to tell your child of her witchery and lead into a way other than the belief of God and the ressurection of Jesus Christ.  Its time you stop and think about what you're saying here.  My goodness, shame on you!  You are right about one thing, we all have a place on this earth and God put us here to praise, worship and adore Him and lead the lost to Him.   What is wrong with your thinking today?

As Christians our job is to invite non believers to the Lord's table....not jam His food down their throat.  Judge me not....

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, George Hayduke said:

Yvonne, please renounce your faith in the power of witches and seek Christ as the source of salvation, enlightenment and eternal purity.

Exodus 22:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers

(18) Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.—The word translated “witch” in this passage is the feminine singular of that rendered by “sorcerers” in Exodus 7:11, and means “a mutterer of charms.” The use of the feminine form can only be accounted for by supposing that, practically, witchcraft was at the time mainly professed by females. Whether “witches” had actual help from evil spirits, or only professed to work magical effects by their aid, the sin against God was the same. Jehovah was renounced, and a power other than His invoked and upheld. Witchcraft was as much rebellion against God as idolatry or blasphemy, and deserved the same punishment.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

Exodus 22; 1 - 31 Judicial laws. - The people of God should ever be ready to show mildness and mercy, according to the spirit of these laws. We must answer to God, not only for what we do maliciously, but for what we do heedlessly. Therefore, when we have done harm to our neighbour, we should make restitution, though not compelled by law. Let these scriptures lead our souls to remember, that if the grace of God has indeed appeared to us, then it has taught us, and enabled us so to conduct ourselves by its holy power, that denying ungodliness and wordly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world, Titus 2:12. And the grace of God teaches us, that as the Lord is our portion, there is enough in him to satisfy all the desires of our souls.

I knew when I posted this that I would get some type of attack by some overzealous bible thumping (I'm better than you) Christians!!!

It just amazes me how ignorant people some people are!  SURPRISE! I believe in God the father and in his son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost!  I was raised Christian AND I am an Ordained Minister!    

BUT I also believe that there is more out there for me and others like me who have opened their minds to more.  I believe there is a resonance in the world around us.  I believe that the earth and the flora and fauna have a resonance to impart to me.  I believe there is more to this earth than the closed minded bible thumpers who demand that we believe the way they say is the ONLY RIGHT path back to Jesus Christ!  YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!  We are all here to make our own choices and our own paths.  I choose to believe that there is more to this life than just going to church and singing Hallelujah - praise the Lord!!  I praise the Lord in my own way and for you to attack MY beliefs as being wrong shows how uneducated you are!!!

42 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Yvonne, I am sincerely curious.  How do you define "being a witch"; i.e., what qualifies you to be called such?  I would appreciate your response.

We believe in using Crystals and Essential Oils to heal and fortify ourselves.  We believe that the power of the mind can be used to make things happen.  I don't care what other people think of that because I have used them and it works.  We believe in "Harm None".

And Thank you Shabibilicious for giving me that respect!!  Blessed Be!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

We believe in using Crystals and Essential Oils to heal and fortify ourselves.  We believe that the power of the mind can be used to make things happen.  I don't care what other people think of that because I have used them and it works.  We believe in "Harm None".

Yvonne, I don't see much in this that I find that is in opposition to the Christian faith (well, maybe the Crystals - I'm not up on that).  God tells us to use imagination (have a vision, write it down etc.), and we know Jesus came to "do good and heal all who were oppressed."  God is also light, so He is energy; so I definitely agree there is a resonance around us of which we are so vastly ignorant.  Thanks for responding.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

As Christians our job is to invite non believers to the Lord's table....not jam His food down their throat.  Judge me not....

I ask you 2 point blank question about your children and what you were thinking today to say or encourage Yvonne in this way.  I didn't Jam any thing down yours or Yvonne's throat but I have listened to your testimony about pray and your beliefs in God and I'm quite puzzled and somewhat shocked that a born again christian would react and encourage wicthery much less approve of it.  You have certainly given me a " surprise" that I would have never believed from anyone else but from your very own stroke of the keys.  Wow, shock, surprised, puzzled and totally in disagreement in your way of thinking on this one

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Yvonne, I don't see much in this that I find that is in opposition to the Christian faith (well, maybe the Crystals - I'm not up on that).  God tells us to use imagination (have a vision, write it down etc.), and we know Jesus came to "do good and heal all who were oppressed."  God is also light, so He is energy; so I definitely agree there is a resonance around us of which we are so vastly ignorant.  Thanks for responding.

Shedagal, everything she said is in opposition to Christian faith.  My goodness folks, read your Bible and quit reading and watching every thing you see on the internet.  God's word is all you need. Please quit searching for truth somewhere else.  You will be carried from religion to religion and faith to other faiths if you read and study anything but Gods one and only true word

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

I ask you 2 point blank question about your children and what you were thinking today to say or encourage Yvonne in this way.  I didn't Jam any thing down yours or Yvonne's throat but I have listened to your testimony about pray and your beliefs in God and I'm quite puzzled and somewhat shocked that a born again christian would react and encourage wicthery much less approve of it.  You have certainly given me a " surprise" that I would have never believed from anyone else but from your very own stroke of the keys.  Wow, shock, surprised, puzzled and totally in disagreement in your way of thinking on this one

With your screen name being "Learning all I can" I would think you would be a bit more open minded for SOMEONE ELSE'S beliefs!!  I am not a born again Christian, I was actually born and raised Mormon (And I DON"T need any negative feedback on that one either) I raised my children Mormon and they have gone their own way in their belief.  I do not condemn them in what they believe and they don't condemn me in mine!  Blessed be!

Edited by Yvonne
forgot something
  • Upvote 2