Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Witches Unite to Cast ‘Binding Spell’ on Trump and Followers

Witches Unite to Cast ‘Binding Spell’ on Trump and Followers

witches-640x480.jpg

The “mass spell to bind Donald Trump” will be performed at midnight on every waning crescent moon beginning Friday, February 24, “until Donald Trump is removed from office,” the group’s website states.

The mass ritual will allegedly be repeated again March 26, April 24, May 23, June 21 (the summer solstice), July 21, and August 19.

The spell also invokes evil on “those who abet” Trump, which would seem to appear to cover his staff and political nominees, and perhaps the millions who voted for him as well.

witches-2.jpg

The spell involves such items as an unflattering photo of Trump, a tower tarot card, a tiny stub of an orange candle, a pin or small nail, water, salt, a feather and an ashtray.

“This binding spell is open source, and may be modified to fit your preferred spiritual practice or magical system,” the site explains. What is critical is “the simultaneity of the working” as well as “the mass energy of participants.”

“Some lodges/covens are doing a variation of this as a group working, while a number of solitary practitioners are planning to connect and livestream via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media,” the site explains.

In reaction, a number of Christian groups and individuals have promised to pray for Mr. Trump, asking God’s blessings on his work and on the nation.

The witches’ spell involves a lengthy incantation, calling on spirits and “demons of the infernal realms” to bind Donald J. Trump so that “he may fail utterly, that he may do no harm.”

Calling on the spirits to work the same harm on “all those who enable his wickedness and those whose mouths speak his poisonous lies,” the hex beseeches the spirits to “bind them in chains, bind their tongues, bind their works, bind their wickedness.”

The climax of the spell involves a crescendo “with increasing passion” ending by blowing out the orange candle while “visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash.”

Lord, bless him and keep him safe.  Amen :praying:

• Upvote 10

I guess if there are Christians who believe in witchcraft.....then extra effort while praying is in order.  :huh:  Besides.....Samantha only had to wiggle her nose once to cast a spell.....not every month, so how effective could these witches possible be?  :facepalm:   

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I guess if there are Christians who believe in witchcraft.....then extra effort while praying is in order.  :huh:  Besides.....Samantha only had to wiggle her nose once to cast a spell.....not every month, so how effective could these witches possible be?  :facepalm:   

GO RV, then BV

Shabs... do you deny that wickedness is afoot?  Do you not see the writhing hatred for Trump and his supporters from the left?  Those who even just dabble in the occult leave themselves open to darkness.  And those who observe evil and look the other way, make light of it or excuses for it... are not choosing good over evil.  

Choose, Shabs... please pray for us.
  • Upvote 10

Not sure I believe in witches but I do believe in unbelievers being able to conjure up evil spirits when they believe in devil worship and have turned their back on our Lord Almighty.  Only problem is that God's Almighty hand is always there to either allow or prevent.  Even the devil is Gods and no power, no power will overcome His will and His glorification.  I've just gotta believe that our Heavenly Father is using DT for the good of this nation.  These so called witches(devil worshippers) need to jump on their brooms and take a ride.  Hell is close at hand

barb

• Upvote 6

In the name of Yeshua, we dismantle the schemes of the enemy and cast down this Jezebel spirit who speaks against the anointing of the King of the world in and upon Pres.Trump, his family, cabinet, and worldwide supporters.We decree that the Kingdom of heaven is being established in the earth realm and that the light of glory dispels the darkness. Absolutely no weapon formed against us shall prosper. We plead the blood of Jesus/ Yeshua against anti-christ spirit! The god of this world is a defeated foe. HA! We are courageous and strong, by Holy Spirit, and we take dominion of this earth and its life and beauty. We declare that God's agenda for mankind prevails!    

• Upvote 11

1 minute ago, Whatshername said:

Shabs... do you deny that wickedness is afoot?  Do you not see the writhing hatred for Trump and his supporters from the left?  Those who even just dabble in the occult leave themselves open to darkness.  And those who observe evil and look the other way, make light of it or excuses for it... are not choosing good over evil.  

Choose, Shabs... please pray for us.

Wickedness is everywhere, without a doubt.....and I pray to our Lord.  

Interesting story.  A few years ago our secretary (she preferred administrative assistant) went on permanent disability.  She was my secretary for almost 10 years and she was a practicing wiccan.  Once she told me she cast a spell on the county engineer because he let heavy equipment drive over her private bridge and subsequently weakened the structure, but he denied it and she had to pay thousands of dollars to replace it.  As is turns out....he's now back in private practice and filthy rich.  She on the other hand had back surgery and ended up with "drop foot" and has to use a walker.  Things that make you go.......hmmmm.  :o

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The spirit world is as real as the natural world.  The devil and his cohorts go around seeking whom they may devour.  If you do not know the Word and the authority you have, you are susceptible to his plans to destroy you.  As to your story, Shabs, don't know the guy; but if he is a Christian and knows/understands authority, no weapon formed against him will prosper.  I heard a testimony years ago about a witch who lived next door to some children.  The coven she belonged to would kidnap children for sacrifice.  She had her eye on those children but was never able to ****** them.  Later, after she got saved, she learned that every day that mother would plead the blood of Jesus over her children before they left for school.  Believe me, they are real.

• Upvote 7

Those who do not see the evil that is happening or do not accept what is going on. I pray that you open your hearts to the Father Almighty to make changes in within your soul. 

Evil, yes comes in the form of witches.  When evil knows that God is doing His works, he will do whatever he can to fight you on it.  Evil uses lies, confusion, despair, worries to beat us down.  Unfortunately we are strong and will not be defeated. 

I rebuke all that is attacking the President and his family, and our country in Jesus's Great Name!!!!!

I pray this for our President, even though it says "my Life" I just switched to the President. 

And I heard Him whisper "you love me with all your heart" that is why I prosper you. Don't be worried"- Pray.:

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 10

37 minutes ago, lynnie said:

In the name of Yeshua, we dismantle the schemes of the enemy and cast down this Jezebel spirit who speaks against the anointing of the King of the world in and upon Pres.Trump, his family, cabinet, and worldwide supporters.We decree that the Kingdom of heaven is being established in the earth realm and that the light of glory dispels the darkness. Absolutely no weapon formed against us shall prosper. We plead the blood of Jesus/ Yeshua against anti-christ spirit! The god of this world is a defeated foe. HA! We are courageous and strong, by Holy Spirit, and we take dominion of this earth and its life and beauty. We declare that God's agenda for mankind prevails!    

A beautiful prayer Linnie.    Bold, Mature but humble

Bold in coming forth and delivering a prayer that each of us can take to hear and fear not to ask

Mature in knowing God's word and what we can expect when we pray and come together in one accord

Humble knowing only God is our Master and the only One that can deliver and answer our request.

I thank you for bringing the beauty

barb

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Whatshername said:
. do you deny that wickedness is afoot?  Do you not see the writhing hatred

Before I was Christian,  I was not.

It was seeing evil, watching as possession took over individuals that caused me to pray to "Whoever it was keeping those things at bay" that caused my eyes to see.

There is without doubt pure evil manifest throughout the earth. 

Demon possession is far more commonplace than admitted.

We are under attack by the Satanists that control this earth, it is only our faith and prayer that will overcome.

All who claim to be saved Christian need to wake up, let the Holy Spirit witness to their hearts, and take action.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Whatshername said:
Do you not see the writhing hatred for Trump and his supporters from the left?  

I see hatred on the left and right. I see threads here that are started by "Christians" that call for shooting, running over, and more of those they either do not like or understand. Evil is running amuck and the worst comes from those who use The Lord as a false shield. Fortunately in the end, their felonious use of religion will come home to roost. They are only fooling themselves, and those weak enough to believe their double speak.

B/A

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

22 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I see hatred on the left and right. I see threads here that are started by "Christians" that call for shooting, running over, and more of those they either do not like or understand. Evil is running amuck and the worst comes from those who use The Lord as a false shield. Fortunately in the end, their felonious use of religion will come home to roost. They are only fooling themselves, and those weak enough to believe their double speak.

B/A

Ba, I agree, many that claim Christianity are not.  Even more reason for us to use that discerning heart that the Holy Spirit instills in us at the moment of our new birth.  More reason to pray for knowledge and wisdom and above all stay in His word and trust and obey only Him.  Satan even tries to appear as an angel of the Lords and pulls it off much more than we would like to believe.  There are only 2 groups of people in this ole world.  You are either the son of God or the son of the devil.  Many still try to ride in the middle of that old fence not know that ,that middle is still the son of the devil.   Thanks for your voice

barb

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

You are correct in stating that individuals to you are speaking of wrong doings, you also have to understand that individuals don't like to be put in any predicament where their lives are in danger.  You can not label it as a Christian thingy, or religious thingy, its an evil spirit thingy.  Evil is amongst us and if we are weak, evil will control, again its an evil spirit that is in control. Every human being has the right to protect themselves, and their love ones to whatever means necessary, doesn't mean they hate the individual, they hate the actions of the individuals.  The evil one will use The Lord as a false shield through his lies and deceptions. 

The God fearing individual will do whatever it takes to be victorious. 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Before I was Christian,  I was not.

It was seeing evil, watching as possession took over individuals that caused me to pray to "Whoever it was keeping those things at bay" that caused my eyes to see.

There is without doubt pure evil manifest throughout the earth. 

Demon possession is far more commonplace than admitted.

We are under attack by the Satanists that control this earth, it is only our faith and prayer that will overcome.

All who claim to be saved Christian need to wake up, let the Holy Spirit witness to their hearts, and take action.

Divemaster5734 it will be only through our faith and trust in Jesus that will save us.  So for me I want to be on the side of our beloved Lord. 

You know that Gods warriors come in all forms, you are a warrior, and my prayers will be with you always.   ;) 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Evil is running amuck and the worst comes from those who use The Lord as a false shield

You need to rethink your statement.

Evil is constrained by God on his throne.  He is in control, evil has not outflanked Him with a power that confuses Him nor should it confuse you.

There is no such thing as "using the Lord as a false shield".  Those who call upon the Lord and claim the Lord as their Mighty Fortress shall be preserved.

Psalm 46 

1 God is our refuge and strength,

a very present* help in trouble.

2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change,

though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;

3 though its waters roar and foam,

though the mountains tremble with its tumult.

Selah 

4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,

the holy habitation of the Most High.

5 God is in the midst of the city;* it shall not be moved;

God will help it when the morning dawns.

6 The nations are in an uproar, the kingdoms totter;

he utters his voice, the earth melts.

7 The Lord of hosts is with us;

the God of Jacob is our refuge.*

Selah 

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord;

see what desolations he has brought on the earth.

9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;

he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear;

he burns the shields with fire.

10 ‘Be still, and know that I am God!

I am exalted among the nations,

I am exalted in the earth.’

11 The Lord of hosts is with us;

the God of Jacob is our refuge.*

Selah

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, George Hayduke said:

You need to rethink your statement.

Evil is constrained by God on his throne.  He is in control, evil has not outflanked Him with a power that confuses Him nor should it confuse you.

There is no such thing as "using the Lord as a false shield".  Those who call upon the Lord and claim the Lord as their Mighty Fortress shall be preserved.

Hey George, I didn't take what BA said the way you must have.  I felt that he was expressing that many claim to be Christian when they truly are not for what ever may fit their agenda for the day. Possibly to fit with a certain crowd or perhaps raised in church all their lives and just think they are... You know, works, legalism but have truly not accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour.  Don't know, maybe I read his intent wrong

• Upvote 2

Can't get anymore beautiful than that.  March 9th Legioniers starts..  6000 of us will glorify God with this very song.  Sold out this years.  Allistar Begg and John MacArthur do the trick every time........can't wait

Did you listen to the Shepard's conference?m

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 4

Hello Barb - please don't think you need to change your perception of BA's statement based upon my own.  I understand what you are saying and it is possible that he meant it like kind.  That's why I said he should rethink his statement. His words mean something altogether different to me.  He may count on others to read into what he wrote and your conclusion may be exactly what he intended to say.

But that is not what he said.

He can answer for himself after he rethinks his statement.;)

• Upvote 5