Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would You Invest In Iraq ?

DinarThug

I had heard so many horror stories of the hassles with Warka Bank that I didn't pursue the ISX.  I purchased Breitling's package back in the day, so I know there are others now who can set up your account.  The ISX is supposed to eventually be listed on the NASDAQ, so I have thought that is the way I would get into it.  Smart move, I think, on all of you who had the foresight and perseverance to be set up already.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I had heard so many horror stories of the hassles with Warka Bank that I didn't pursue the ISX.  I purchased Breitling's package back in the day, so I know there are others now who can set up your account.  The ISX is supposed to eventually be listed on the NASDAQ, so I have thought that is the way I would get into it.  Smart move, I think, on all of you who had the foresight and perseverance to be set up already.

Sometimes I feel like maybe investing now in the companies listed in ISX would be advantages.  Get in low before everyone knows they can invest and the pricing goes up. Warka is huge pain in the ass though. Tried to get in with them back in 2012 and had no luck. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Sometimes I feel like maybe investing now in the companies listed in ISX would be advantages.  Get in low before everyone knows they can invest and the pricing goes up. Warka is huge pain in the ass though. Tried to get in with them back in 2012 and had no luck. 

I've been in the ISX now for 2 years and YES you are right...buy in now while both the share price and the rate of the dinar is low.  then when they RV, you get a double win fall in the fact the ISX will explode with a world full of new investors and your share price paid will increase just like the dinar will......basically a double whammy!

Edited by salt-life
mis-spellings
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, salt-life said:

I've been in the ISX now for 2 years and YES you are right...buy in now while both the share price and the rate of the dinar is low.  then when they RV, you get a double win fall in the fact the ISX will explode with a world full of new investors and your share price paid will increase just like the dinar will......basically a double whammy!

You gotta help me out with setting up an account with them... 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, salt-life said:

Can you help with some pointers on how to get in the ISX? My Warka experience was not good. Maybe things have changed!

• Upvote 2

Warka still a pain but they do have IBAN's attached to my accounts. They are not paying 7% on the iqd account anymore though. More like .1 %. I have 2.5 million in the iqd and it only paid about 25000. I was getting over 140000 annually. They seem to be in line with all other major banks now with savings account interest rates. Setting up a ISX account? Good luck with that. I did in 2012 and they made two stock purchases for me but I couldn't get them to make any more even after repeated emails with signed authorization letters attached. They even emailed me back and said they would, but never did.

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2017 at 1:59 PM, moneysoon said:

You don't...it joins you :o.... Seriously, they are not operating as of yet.

NOT TRUE.....the ISX is operating, as stated above some are in through WARKA, I went in through an Iraqi Brokerage firm and have purchased over 700K shares! some as resent as last month!

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html?currLanguage=en

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, salt-life said:

NOT TRUE.....the ISX is operating, as stated above some are in through WARKA, I went in through an Iraqi Brokerage firm and have purchased over 700K shares! some as resent as last month!

Blueskyline did NOT say the ISX he said the ESX these are two different animals. Why don't you meander over to the ISX thread and read a little...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, moneysoon said:

No problem, but my response was to you not Blueskyline. It is obvious Blueskyline knew what question he was asking...

DAMN!! My bad TWICE.....I'll just go back to reading and not posting!! LOL SALT-LIFE out!

Edited by salt-life

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2017 at 1:00 PM, Jaygo said:

Can you help with some pointers on how to get in the ISX? My Warka experience was not good. Maybe things have changed!

I have put some time into your request Jaylo...I would love to, but as you can see from the post above and many other posts on this site....there are some people here that are not to appreciative of anyone's input that doesn't agree with them. And many (IMO) are way off base in this investment. I've been in this investment, like some, a very long time. There is some good information here, but also a lot of misinformation, with some pretty nasty people that will get quite ugly if you disagree with them. I'm sorry but I'm not the guy willing to deal with them. Therefore I will keep the the steps one needs to take to prepare for entering the ISX to mysef and refrain from posting here in the future.  I'm just not willing to put that info out there to share with those individuals! I'm sure someone else here will help you out. I'm sure also there will be post following this one that will lead you to the ones that brings me to this decision. SALT-LIFE out!

13 minutes ago, salt-life said:

I have put some time into your request Jaylo...I would love to, but as you can see from the post above and many other posts on this site....there are some people here that are not to appreciative of anyone's input that doesn't agree with them. And many (IMO) are way off base in this investment. I've been in this investment, like some, a very long time. There is some good information here, but also a lot of misinformation, with some pretty nasty people that will get quite ugly if you disagree with them. I'm sorry but I'm not the guy willing to deal with them. Therefore I will keep the the steps one needs to take to prepare for entering the ISX to mysef and refrain from posting here in the future.  I'm just not willing to put that info out there to share with those individuals! I'm sure someone else here will help you out. I'm sure also there will be post following this one that will lead you to the ones that brings me to this decision. SALT-LIFE out!

Just send me a personal message. We can exchange emails and visit outside of the site. I enjoy the site and the people, but would like more info. 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, salt-life said:

Which broker did u use?