Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ketosis the Native State of the Body

RSTEFAN

• 4 weeks later...

Husband got a not so good report from the Dr and he suggested a ketosis diet. Husband and I have been on it since March 11th. It is certainly a different way of thinking about food. Itis amazing what they put sugar in....its the hardest to find food without some sugar.

anyone else doing keosis lifestyle?

unsure how evil sugar is check this out

• Upvote 2

I have been pretty successful on it. I got off all my diabetic meds 3 + years ago. I have maintained a 6.3 to 6.5 A1c. I have not felt this good in a long time. I lost about 20 lbs.

I love the bacon and eggs, avocados  and the Kerrygold butter. Cream or half and half either on very few carbs or sugar. Coconut oil, butter blended up in coffee. 

Look up on U-tube:  "Butter makes your pants fall" off by Bob Briggs

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I have been pretty successful on it. I got off all my diabetic meds 3 + years ago. I have maintained a 6.3 to 6.5 A1c. I have not felt this good in a long time. I lost about 20 lbs.

I love the bacon and eggs, avocados  and the Kerrygold butter. Cream or half and half either on very few carbs or sugar. Coconut oil, butter blended up in coffee. 

Look up on U-tube:  "Butter makes your pants fall" off by Bob Briggs

I do not like coffee but husbands coffee has butter, coconut oil and heavy cream every morning...he LOVES it

I am a big time chia tea girl I am still trying to find something that works. (sad face) miss my tea BIG TIME

any suggestions VERY welcome. I do not like the aftertaste of the swerve. 

• Upvote 1