Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CODE RED...BROTHER...CODE RED.

Luigi1

Currency markets are reflecting some interesting interactions and I'm not sure it's quite time for a r.v. Just yet...imo, I think we would see the dollar at a much stronger level like Eur/usd parity before we introduce a 1/1 float with iqd/usd. The FOMC is claiming 3 rate increases this year which could give us the strength to be at that level. That way our exchange rate would improve if our usd dropped in value..it seems Fed fund rate  increases are not permanent or sustainable in its ability to give the dollar strength....3 rate increases, 1 year...nothing..nothing. And suddenly....EXPECT

my prediction would be to see those 3 rate increases by the EOY

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2017 at 0:14 PM, endeavor1 said:

No link, remember, all rumors just get you excited, then, you finally land, and find nothing...I've been there many times, my dinar holdings prove it, cause I went and bought more and more, but I also gave almost half of it away just to share the once in a lifetime opportunity...

Hahaha, nice story. Good guys finish last.