Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Even your precious gurus agree with me now.

2-22-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste    Finally, as KAP noted, we see that, at least from this writer's point of view, the only thing now holding up the implementation of the float is the ISIS situation.  It is anyone's guess what will be necessary to convince the government to move forward, but it is possible that recovery of Mosul might be sufficient.  Only time will tell. 

------------------------------------------------------------

ISIS needs to be completely VANQUISHED from Iraq, not just Mosul. 
I've always said this.

Also, don't take too much stock in people in government "calling" for something to happen.
They can "call" for it til they're blue in the face, it doesn't mean it's gonna happen right away, soon, or "in the coming days."

Edited by MisterNope
underlining format needed to be gone
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Well back then.....

1. We still had troops in Iraq. 
No monetary reform was gonna happen while it was an occupied nation.
And it still is! Just by different people.

2. Oil fields were still ON FIRE.

3. No matter the amount of corruption, arrest frenzies, Maliki excuses and scandals, this was all confetti in the air in front of your face by the gurus to keep you occupied, addicted, and to bide time for the next excuse. 

The fact remains STILL that stability and security are needed just for the economy to get off the ground and grow and to just PAVE THE WAY for monetary reform.
We're not even CLOSE yet. Stop looking for the complete liberation of Mosul, because monetary reform will not happen the very next day.
ISIS has to be completely OUT of Iraq, the GDP has to be completely accounted for and show good growth, infrastructure for economic growth and stability FOR THE PUBLIC has to be in place and moving like a finely tuned engine, and goods and services have to freely flow. THEN you can look toward monetary reform!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Awww some Truth

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎28 at 4:20 PM, MisterNope said:

Well back then.....

1. We still had troops in Iraq. 
No monetary reform was gonna happen while it was an occupied nation.
And it still is! Just by different people.

2. Oil fields were still ON FIRE.

3. No matter the amount of corruption, arrest frenzies, Maliki excuses and scandals, this was all confetti in the air in front of your face by the gurus to keep you occupied, addicted, and to bide time for the next excuse. 

The fact remains STILL that stability and security are needed just for the economy to get off the ground and grow and to just PAVE THE WAY for monetary reform.
We're not even CLOSE yet. Stop looking for the complete liberation of Mosul, because monetary reform will not happen the very next day.
ISIS has to be completely OUT of Iraq, the GDP has to be completely accounted for and show good growth, infrastructure for economic growth and stability FOR THE PUBLIC has to be in place and moving like a finely tuned engine, and goods and services have to freely flow. THEN you can look toward monetary reform!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

What what point does it take to realize that this RV is never going to happen? Nobody knows what it take for the currency to revalue, all guesses and speculations. When a situation or event happens unexpectedly  and the great minds say well when this is cleared up we should have a window of an RV. Ive been in this 7 years now and I'm quite embarrassed that I mentioned this to my family and friends. Paid near 3k for 3 million dinar and if I were to sell it back to the exchange I'd get about 1500-1600 back.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

20 minutes ago, thesjeske said:

What what point does it take to realize that this RV is never going to happen? Nobody knows what it take for the currency to revalue, all guesses and speculations. When a situation or event happens unexpectedly  and the great minds say well when this is cleared up we should have a window of an RV. Ive been in this 7 years now and I'm quite embarrassed that I mentioned this to my family and friends. Paid near 3k for 3 million dinar and if I were to sell it back to the exchange I'd get about 1500-1600 back.  

WE ALL FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!.......ADAM'S POST TODAY SEEMED TO INDICATE WE ARE AT THE 50/50 "TIPPING POINT."  WE'LL HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 3/3/2017 at 5:49 PM, thesjeske said:

------ Even if there's a LOP and the new rate is $3 straight away, we will have tripled our money.
Hang in there, we'll win one way or another..... SOMEDAY.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

MisterNope...well welcome to the party! Apparently you haven't been reading past posts by myself or others here on DV. I suggest you start reading from 1/1/2014 in all categories. When you are done get back to us.

No thanks.
I'm trying not to waste time living in the past that I've already lived.
How do you think I know about the classic lines such as 

"In the coming days"

"Minister X calls for action X"

"More arrests in corruption scandal!"

"Closer than a bandaid on skin!"

"The train is pulling into the station!"

"This ride is nearly over."

"More laws need to be passed."

"Parliament meeting postponed."
"RV will happen after Parliament meeting."

"Soon!"

"Coming in for a landing!"

"My peeps are saying by Friday!"
"No more weekends"
"This will be the best Xmas ever!"

"New lower denoms are OUT and in the ATMs!"
"Slight delay with the Qi cards."

"Problem with the swift codes."

"Banks are in lockdown!"

"800 numbers will be released this week!"

"People are cashing out in Reno!"

"Everyone needs to be quiet right now."
"This is the beginning of the end of our ride!"

Hope you had a nice surge of crappy brain chemicals reading all that.

I only care about the now and the future.
Pretty sad that this peanut gallery has been going on for years, it must be very draining for all of you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

No thanks.

"In the coming days"

"Soon!"

"No more weekends"

"Banks are in lockdown!"

Pretty sad that this peanut gallery has been going on for years, it must be very draining for all of you.

The one who has no brain chems is apparently you. You can't tell the difference between the what is fake and what isn't. Here is a clue, the locked ward is missing a patient, I suggest you go back.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

19 hours ago, MisterNope said:

No thanks.

"In the coming days"

"Soon!"

"No more weekends"

"Banks are in lockdown!"

Just a friendly thought...maybe a break might be in order.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just  stay  off the  , rumors  threads ,  read only  ----  currency involved topics ,  :  bank , central bank ,  <---- not so much on the  daily auction ,  oil ,  and trades  action ...  make up your own mind on what is what ,  { about  30 to  45 minutes  worth }  go  out side  and forget about it  !    

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:28 AM, jeepguy said:

just  stay  off the  , rumors  threads ,  read only  ----  currency involved topics ,  :  bank , central bank ,  <---- not so much on the  daily auction ,  oil ,  and trades  action ...  make up your own mind on what is what ,  { about  30 to  45 minutes  worth }  go  out side  and forget about it  !    

Great answer