Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Teacher Nine Iraqi Asylum Seekers Accused of Gang-raping a German Teacher

tigergorzow

Teacher Nine Iraqi Asylum Seekers Accused of Gang-raping a German Teacher

22 February 2017

Nine Iraqi Asylum Seekers Accused of Gang-raping a German Teacher

VIENNA — A court in Vienna on Tuesday held the first hearing for a gang rape of a German Teacher by nine Iraqi asylum seekers who are reportedly all family members.

According to The Sun, the crime took place on the New Year’s Eve  2015 when a 28-year-old German teacher joined the crowd to celebrate the event in Vienna. She later went missing after getting drunk with four men and was taken to an apartment where five others were waiting.

The woman later said she found herself naked on a double bed being assaulted by the men one after the other.

Evidence heard said she was assaulted in the dark so she could not identify the men, according to her lawyer Karina Fehringer.

Only one man, Mohamed Al-A., 31, admitted to his role in the rape and he sobbed in court and said he was “really drunk” on vodka at the time.

And he further admitted: “This act is a crime in Iraq.”

Prosecutors charged the Iraqi men with “abuse of a defenseless person and rape in a very humiliating and agonizing way for the victim.”

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/world/332134

• Upvote 4

No amount of alcohol could make me even think of something like this.  Just another excuse from some scum of the universe.  Can you imagine standing before THE MAN on judgement day and having to answer for something like this????  (Please, no comments about THE MAN being a female)  Hopefully when that day comes, we the people of this earth will have totally decimated these nine into non existence and remove their soul from them.  I believe just punishment would be to use their bodies (while still alive) for torture testing for a time measured in decades.  Don't let them die.  Let them heal just enough so we can repeat the punishment.  Am I over the top?  I don't think so.  I can think of much worse as I'm sure you can too.  Maybe they should have b f   ed each other to get their jollies.  Apparently they didn't have too much alcohol to let that happen.  I'm sure THE MAN will make things right, but until then it's our job to take care of crustaceans like these until THE MAN gets them.  Nuff said.

Thank you for listening to me.  If I have negs coming, let 'em roll. 

• Upvote 6

They blamed the alcohol but if honest would have said it is perfectly acceptable in Islam. This has been the excuse used for gang rapes in places like Australia and elsewhere. To them, the women are the spoils they have won by conquering Germany. I don't buy the "I was drunk" when too many incidents like this have been going on. They need to have all remnants of their physical manhoods removed, fried and served to them with Hollandaise Sauce.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

Let 'em all in, Europe. No screening.

Keep 'em out, Prez Trump. :twothumbs:

Nine men vs. one woman. There should be a special punishment for those guys.

antique-old-bull-castration-tool-rare-cattle-burdizzo-veterinary-instrument-19-c-19bd3142d3eab13ee4cee406a149a1e9.jpg

Only have they spend a couple hours strapped down naked to a Bullet Ant Mound.........If they live through that.....Then your tool.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

They blamed the alcohol but if honest would have said it is perfectly acceptable in Islam. This has been the excuse used for gang rapes in places like Australia and elsewhere. To them, the women are the spoils they have won by conquering Germany. I don't buy the "I was drunk" when too many incidents like this have been going on. They need to have all remnants of their physical manhoods removed, fried and served to them with Hollandaise Sauce.

I believe it comes pre-hollandaise Sauce.

They'll find it after the first bite.  Or during.  Hahahaha

BTW  You are spot-on with your observations.

Edited by DWitte
Added a line.

I believe Angela Merkle is also guilty for putting the German people in harms way for the lossy trade of being politically correct. Will the German people stand up and fight for what's right.

Doubt it.

Have to ask yourself why other Muslim dominate countries won't alow or offer to help these poor refugees.

KEEP THEM OUT TRUMP !!!!!!!!!!!

Truth hurts

FWD

GO RV

I want to see them get locked in a cage while we give the key to our personal animal DWITTE.

JUST SAYIN

Edited by four wheel drift
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Karsten, Yup sounds like a plan so please put this in the "Priority Suggestion Box".   Torture them with your method first then use the KB special tool afterwards...:D

Tiger....Maybe just put that special glove on there private parts......Just add a couple hundred more ants.....They might just want to do the snipping themselves.

There is a reason I am not a Judge.....I just takem out back and shoot'em ....Next. I guess you could hang them but I like the Ant Method best....Feel a little of the pain they caused their victims.

By the way if you can't find Bullet Ants, Fire Ants are close but the treatment have to be done for hours.

Karsten

• Upvote 1