Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's See Those Tax Returns

It was proven through forensic evidence to be a fabricated live birth certificate.

When you hold the keys to the prosecutor of course there is not going to any action against him. 

It is also against the law to hold a SS # issued to someone else. His is from a dead person who does not or did not live in the state he claims to have been born in. Go figure. 

• Upvote 10

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He did go first.....birthers didn't buy it.  :shrug:  ....except for the original birther, DJT.....he publicly accepted it.  :D

GO RV, then BV

I really do try to stay away from conspiracy theories - really I do.  But, I honestly believe history will show it was not real.  I read that Trump was convinced by his children to let it go, possibly looking forward to his plan to run for president.  Pick your battles, as they say.

• Upvote 6

48 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I make a solemn oath to you that if I ever run for President of the United States....as a solid American citizen, I will furnish my tax returns, audit or not.  :salute:

GO RV, then BV

Very commendable of you, but Trump made no such pledge.

45 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He did go first.....birthers didn't buy it.  :shrug:  ....except for the original birther, DJT.....he publicly accepted it.  :D

GO RV, then BV

31 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

It was proven through forensic evidence to be a fabricated live birth certificate.

When you hold the keys to the prosecutor of course there is not going to any action against him. 

It is also against the law to hold a SS # issued to someone else. His is from a dead person who does not or did not live in the state he claims to have been born in. Go figure. 

NS, Shabs refuses to acknowledge that the birth certificate was proven to be a forgery.  Easy to understand if you recognize that Shabs alleged open mind closes as soon as he hears what he wants to hear.  Even though he knows that Hildabeast was the original birther, he heard the fake news that Trump did it and that was good enough for him.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

I think I'd rather see the returns from the Clinton Foundation - lots of documented donations never showed up in the Foundation's "official" records ...  hmmm - I wonder why?

uuhhh...because they are from overseas donors? .... lol... I agree with you BJ. I would rather see those records and tax forms and see her put in jail than see DJT's tax returns. Get over it Shabs. If you saw them you would gripe about see them. He is a business man and not one of the political elites. If you were able to see them, you are going to see probably the best use of our failing and fraudulent tax system. One where he uses every loophole possible to keep more of his earned income in a capitalist system. I would be willing to bet he has a large team just for this purpose.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

uuhhh...because they are from overseas donors? .... lol... I agree with you BJ. I would rather see those records and tax forms and see her put in jail than see DJT's tax returns. Get over it Shabs. If you saw them you would gripe about see them. He is a business man and not one of the political elites. If you were able to see them, you are going to see probably the best use of our failing and fraudulent tax system. One where he uses every loophole possible to keep more of his earned income in a capitalist system. I would be willing to bet he has a large team just for this purpose.

I didn't start the petition, nor did I sign it.  I merely presented it to the fine folks of the Dinar Vets Political forum.  B)  A record breaking petition in case you missed it.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

A record breaking petition in case you missed it.  

GO RV, then BV

I am sure that it is. Signed by all of those crying, I want my mommy, where is my trophy for last place liberals. I would bet half of the signers of that petition didn't vote and are probably not even registered to vote. Just my :twocents: Shabs! lol...

I want you to know Shabs that I am not trying to be mean and nasty to you, but right now I am pissed at all of this cr@p and am just venting...lol... and you are catching it. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, 8th ID said:

I am sure that it is. Signed by all of those crying, I want my mommy, where is my trophy for last place liberals. I would bet half of the signers of that petition didn't vote and are probably not even registered to vote. Just my :twocents: Shabs! lol...

I want you to know Shabs that I am not trying to be mean and nasty to you, but right now I am pissed at all of this cr@p and am just venting...lol... and you are catching it. 

I've got broad shoulders.....let me have it!  :D  Not even close to my first smack down.  B)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No, no Donald didn't.......it's simply a solid American citizen thingy on my part.  ;)  Now get back out there.....find that birth certificate, Nessie, Elvis, mermaids, etc.....  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Once again, you have it 100% bassackwords.  It is not up to anyone to try to find a document that never existed.  The onus is on Obummer to produce a valid birth certificate rather than the sophomoric fraud you fell for. 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Once again, you have it 100% bassackwords.  It is not up to anyone to try to find a document that never existed.  The onus is on Obummer to produce a valid birth certificate rather than the sophomoric fraud you fell for. 

....or perhaps the YouTube fraud, you fell for a couple times over the years.  B)  Now....back to Don's tax returns, O' great deflector.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 5