Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 Feb 2017

Adam Montana

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

Appreciate the Up Date Adam, I quoted the above just to point out that one word...Again Thanks Adam for everything and Have a Great Day DV...

I caught that too - "REINSTATEMENT".... (jumped right off the page) - From Adam's keyboard to Yahweh's ears . . . way better than the 4 letter word - Soo_ !

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

As always...Sandfly Big Cheese!!! :cheesehead:  Your doing a great job at keepin' this journey real...and I can't wait till it finally comes to an end!

I've had to deal with my fair share of "It's a scam" type's...till it suddenly hit me...if I can sell them back...because let's face it, even though the currency isn't worth much now...it "does have value"...then all I lose is the exchange on that process.  Let's do this scenario...if I bought 1 Million Dinar for say $1,200.00, and ever have to sell them back for the going rate of let's say $800.00...how much have I "risked"?  $1,200.00?  No...only about $400.00 or so...not much of a "risk" if you ask me!  I've done worse by dabbling in the Stock Market, and Commodity Trading...much worse.  So this is a no brainer imo...just sayin' for all you skeptics.  But, as some of you know...that's not the only reason I'm in this...I think there is way more going on with this than meets the eye...but that's another subject!  

Come On RV Baby!!! ;)

Sir

I'd be interested in what u mean with ur last sentence

Thanks

Caz

Thank you for the update Adam. I look at the Dinar this way, if and when it does

go international in less than the 27 years I worked I will be a happy camper. At

least I know that I will not lose the amount that I lost when the market crashed

in 2008-2009. You are constantly updating us along with the amazing people

in our little family. I myself thank you the mods and your staff for just being

there for me/ us.:bow: :twothumbs:  PS.  I sold a few a couple of years ago enough so

that it more than covered the original cost. So it has gone up and I have nothing to lose. YEAH !!!!!!

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 4

Thank you sir for a timely and thoughtful post.  I know you are Very busy so it is always appreciated. So many or most of us wait eagerly for your posts because it encourages us, keeps us going and keeps us supporting this site. If you only show up and let us know you are still with us, it is worth the wait and keeps us very hopeful. We are in this together and it is good.

19 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Frank Had Said That He Was Going In For A Closer Look ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

Does this fault line have a name???  Personally, I haven't seen this one before.

Oh wait...................................................................I have one too.

It resembles an opinion I believe.

• Upvote 1