Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God"s House

Heavyduty053

One night an unemployed man was worrying about how he was going to pay his bills, that were already over due. The man was to his last 50 cents, two quarters is all he had to his name. He looked around at his wife and his children and was feeling so ashamed that he failed them. How was he gonna get food, pay the rent and other necessities. He decided to use the last two quarters and buy a newspaper, maybe there might be a help wanted ad in there. He got in his old run down car and drove down towards town. Two miles from town of all things the car ran out of gas. He got out and started walking, the rain was poring down hard, but he walked until he got to a new church being built beside the other one. He decided to duck in and dry for a little bit. While he was standing in God's house, waiting for the rain to slack a little, he felt the presence of God beside him. As he stood there the presence brought tears to his eyes. He fell to his knee's to pray.......I know lord its been a long time since I went to your church and worshiped you and I see you haven't forgotten me. I have been so foolish  stepping away trying to do things on my own while forgetting you and its finally caught up with me.

Lord I'm sure you know the mess I am in. It's all my fault for leaving you behind. Please forgive my foolish self I need to get back in church and I sense that this one will be the one for me and my family. Yep this is where we should be. I know you are here in this one and its where I want to be. I ask that your will be done and in Jesus name I ask it Amen. The man got up off his knee's and started on his way again to town. The two quarters jingled in his pocket because there was nothing else there to stop them. Even thought the rain was still pouring he heart was filled with joy like never before. He wondered how he could be fruitful in God's eyes when he was so far removed from the vine. He hadn't walked but a little ways from the church until a pickup truck stopped. I told him I was going to get a newspaper when I ran out of gas. Man said, "get in that's where I am going also" and while we are at it, we will stop and you can use my can for gas. By the way my name is Allen and yours, Earl nice to meet you. As they were talking they fought out the Allen was needing someone to start work tomorrow and he put an ad in the paper but they didn't put t in there. Earl said, "I am needing a job". Great said Allen If you want to work I pay 9.00 and hour to start out.

Allen noticed Earl didn't put but 50 cents worth of gas in the can and told him to fill it up and he could pay it back out of his first paycheck. As they were riding back toward his truck they were about to pass the church and he ask Allen if he could stop by thee for just a second. Earl walked inside, he knelt down to pray. He said, "Father in Heaven, I wanted to stop by and give you thanks for helping me with gas and a job". Now I can go home and face my family. I will be in church from now on. Thank you again in Jesus precious name.....Amen. As he started back out the opening of the little church, he paused and said, "As Jesus once said, Oh by the way God as your son once said....."I will be back".

When you walk away from Jesus and try to go your own way, he will let you learn and as time goes on things just might get tough. The road back is simple knell down admit you messed up and ask him to show you the way again....he will be glad to.

• Upvote 10