Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Travel Expenses On The Rise

Found a news story that claimed Trump has already spent just a little less in travel expenses in 1 month that Obama spent in 1 year.  So, rather than just post the story and face serious backlash, I researched and found a right wing news source reporting similarly with regards to Donald's travel habits and decided to post it......and face serious backlash.  :lol:  Mar-A-Lago, three weekends in a row, 6 rounds of golf already as president.  What say Ye?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Nope...I don't. I do not think he will even come close to spending what the Obummers spent.

Okay, that's you opinion, which goes against the facts presented in this conservative written article, by the way.  My question to you is.....if Donald gets close or surpasses Pres. Obama's travel expenses, will you hold him accountable then, or will hypocrisy rule the day?  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Okay, that's you opinion, which goes against the facts presented in this conservative written article, by the way.  My question to you is.....if Donald gets close or surpasses Pres. Obama's travel expenses, will you hold him accountable then, or will hypocrisy rule the day?  

GO RV, then BV

I am not worried about him spending more, especially if he cuts a lot of these liberal programs that have stifled everything in this country. If he doesn't then I will be pissed at him. He has only been in there a month. Give him a year to see what he can accomplish.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

I am not worried about him spending more, especially if he cuts a lot of these liberal programs that have stifled everything in this country. If he doesn't then I will be pissed at him. He has only been in there a month. Give him a year to see what he can accomplish.

Keep in mind, if these numbers presented in this article are correct and he keeps doing what he's doing and manages to be remain in office for 8 years....he will have spent just shy of 1 Billion tax payer dollars on his travel habits.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

How many taxpayer dollars did obummer and hitlery spend arming al-queda or ISIS ...

I'm guessing it was a lot more than a billion ...

And if true, you, me and everybody else should be pissed about it.......as well as the frivolous travel expenses mounting from Donald moving the White House to Florida on the weekends.  I'm not equating which is worse......I'm simply saying both spending situations are bad.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV