Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: Maliki will stand before the court soon on charges of "high treason"

yota691

1 hour ago, captl1 said:

Remember nylon stretches one third its length. Use polypropylene or hemp! Thanks Yota you made my day!

Perhaps they're considering hanging him from a bridge using a bungee cord - it would be more entertaining, would it not ?

my wife says I have a quirk or two- frankly I don't see it :confused2:

• Upvote 7

WOW! This isnt the first time people have spoken up about Maliki, but as of yet nothing had happened, I dont think he is getting out of it this time esp since Abadi just met with the US and Germany who i suspect had given the order that it is time to arrest Maliki.

But wait would they release this article if they hadnt arrested Maliki already?

Edited by KDuesing
  • Upvote 3

Just now, KDuesing said:

WOW! This isnt the first time people have spoken up about Maliki, but as of yet nothing had happened, I dont think he is getting out of it this time esp since Abadi just met with the US and Germany who i suspect had given the order that it is time to arrest Maliki.

Hat's off Yota. :tiphat:

Coming right after Mad Dog's visit. The US now has Iraq's back against Iran. Abadi can arrest Maliki with a relaxed mind.

Mosul, Mad Dog, Hang Maliki. Go RV!!

:undocumented::undocumented::undocumented:

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I'd sell the beer and popcorn to this one !! :D But there's that word again....."soon".

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/alligator-bungee/81776553/

Yeah , huh - maybe smokers, burgers & hot dogs --- let's make a day of it, whaddaya say !

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq  , Prime Minister of Iraq , Haider al - Abadi said on Tuesday that so far did not understand why gave Nuri al - Maliki " the withdrawal is" to army troops in Mosul on 06/09/2014 specifically for the three divisions of the Iraqi army to withdraw from Mosul, leaving their weapons and tanks for Daesh and to come to Baghdad Ebadi said in a press statement today: Nuri al - Maliki has committed treason on this withdrawal , which make the Iraqi army loses its entirety by giving orders to withdraw three teams from the Iraqi army was up more than 60 thousand troops and leave the vehicles and tanks and armored vehicles and guns with ammunition to come Daesh and seize the province of Nineveh the province of Mosul and the whole weapons of the three military teams and that more than $ 12 billion Dolar.ookd Abadi that the fall of Mosul , however Daesh by Maliki ordered the withdrawal of army troops and the resulting displacement and killing, displacement and wasting more than $ 300 billion due to the fall of the provinces of Mosul, Anbar, Salah religion bears responsibility Nuri al - Maliki and leaders at the time will soon eliminate al - Maliki to charges of "high treason ".

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Just my 2 cents on the conversation with PM Abadi & SEC DEF Mattis

You can bet your bottom dollar that SEC DEF Mattis delivered this message during their meeting this weekend.  President DJT told me that you can now move forward to hold Maliki accountable for soldiers withdrawing from Mosul & Stealing Billions of dollars from the Iraqi people during his tenure as PM.   He committed crimes against the Iraqi people so we got your back to ensure he is prosecuted or put to death.  No Worries because you will have the Full Force of The U.S. Military behind you if any issues may occur with Iran or Maliki's Militia.   WE STAND BEHIND YOU SO GIT ER DONE and it is High Time Baghdad & Erbil resolve all outstanding issues ASAP.    He whispered in his ear "Security & Stability" is almost completed so remind the CBI Governor to implement the Delete The Zeros Project and lastly RV / RI The IQD......:D 

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 8