Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

23 minutes ago, KristiD said:

I think most of us here don't expect to be able to get away with capital gains tax when the dinar RVs.  But we can certainly hope!

I agree, KristiD.  That is why I posted the reference to ExecConsult (the tax attorney's post) in another thread.  I personally spoke to him several years ago, so I know he is legit.  Again, hopefully everyone will seek advice from a dinar-knowledgeable CPA and/or tax attorney post RV.  Maybe Trump will come through with some tax laws that will rule in our favor, but until then we need to prepare to see this as ordinary income.

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

I'm headed to FL or Overseas....:)

Overseas for me - the Euro has lost value over the last year. Great time to purchase investment property - 1 Euro = $ 1.05481. Lots of awesome buys in Portugal/France/Spain & Italy ! The Mediterranean Sea awaits !!!!!

Not so long ago, 1 Euro= $ 1.33 - - - NOW, if these monkeys JUST DO WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME ! . . . . it's gonna be a WONDERFUL 2017 !

LINK to xe.com - -  http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=EUR&To=USD

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Overseas for me - the Euro has lost value over the last year. Great time to purchase investment property - 1 Euro = $ 1.05481. Lots of awesome buys in Portugal/France/Spain & Italy ! The Mediterranean Sea awaits !!!!!

Not so long ago, 1 Euro= $ 1.33 - - - NOW, if these monkeys JUST DO WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME ! . . . . it's gonna be a WONDERFUL 2017 !

LINK to xe.com - -  http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=EUR&To=USD

We can meet up in the Mediterranean once this thing POPs......:D:):D Hopefully very very soon!!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

We can meet up in the Mediterranean once this thing POPs......:D:):D Hopefully very very soon!!

If you've never been to the Med, it's a grand place to be ! You'll love it !

South of France - Marseilles & Nice are 2 great towns. Don't forget Monaco as well.

Viking River Cruises -  http://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/eastern-mediterranean/index.html     _ this outfit is the business.!!!!

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

South of France - Marseilles & Nice are 2 great towns. Don't forget Monaco as well.

Viking River Cruises -  http://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/eastern-mediterranean/index.html     _ this outfit is the business.!!!!

I truly look forward to enjoying other parts of the "World" my friend...:)

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

I truly look forward to enjoying other parts of the "World" my friend...:)

Somewhere in the VRC itinerary . . . I think there's a 52 day World Cruise - " See the World " and ya don't have to join the Navy to do it ! :twothumbs: Think of the experience of sailing around the World visiting all manner of exotic Ports Of Call . . . ( I promised my wife that cruise - :soon::D

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Somewhere in the VRC itinerary . . . I think there's a 52 day World Cruise - " See the World " and ya don't have to join the Navy to do it ! :twothumbs: Think of the experience of sailing around the World visiting all manner of exotic Ports Of Call . . . ( I promised my wife that cruise - :soon::D

Sounds exciting. I look forward to cruising the world. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I got my eyes on a nice little villa looking over the Tuscan hills where the wine is fine and the life devine, just for the summer months :eyebrows: and enough room in the yard for a DV bash that will be talked about for years :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Wiljor said:

I got my eyes on a nice little villa looking over the Tuscan hills where the wine is fine and the life devine, just for the summer months :eyebrows: and enough room in the yard for a DV bash that will be talked about for years :twothumbs:

Oh yeah - Tuscany. . . been snooping around that part of Italy for a number of years. U can't go wrong there ! 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Hah! I'm up for a DV bash of epic proportions! Bring it!

• Upvote 4

On 2/21/2017 at 8:24 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

me too!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2017 at 6:07 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I guess you don't know what's overrun Marseilles.