Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again

dinareffic

For more than four years, officials in Iraq talking about monetary reform project from which to raise the Iraqi currency exchange rate against the dollar so that the new dinar equal to 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1200.

I think everybody would be good with 1.2 dinars to the dollar.

• Upvote 16

1 minute ago, s72 said:

For more than four years, officials in Iraq talking about monetary reform project from which to raise the Iraqi currency exchange rate against the dollar so that the new dinar equal to 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1200.

I think everybody would be good with 1.2 dinars to the dollar.

Ummm

ya damn right I am good with that

• Upvote 8

So I know regular members can't talk about VIP things but on average how much do banks charge to do currency exchanges normally? Is that a question that I can ask and someone can give me an answer to? Doesn't the government also take around 35% too? Just restating *what is average and normal* for information sake. I don't know much about it as I have never asked anyone about it. I am also thinking about buying a little bit more Dinar now when I have the extra funds. Lol. I've been thinking about joining VIP but my hubby and I have been on a budget and haven't spent anything more on this venture in years than what we originally spent. Being conservative...

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 5

This guy saying 1.2 instead of the old 3.20 being better because lower helps with exporting isnt really realizing how much importing Iraq will be doing for the next 10 years due to having to rebuild several city's from the ground up after the war with Isis. Iraq wont be exporting much at all for a long time.

• Upvote 2

There are so many articles that mention that liberation of Mosul is what we are waiting for.  All of the banking articles are showing us that they are getting everything in place for international observance(Swift,IBAN).  It's coming folks.  I've owned my dinar since 2006 and have never seen action like this. 

• Upvote 12

24 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Ty. That makes me think we should invest more. My hubby and I have been going back and forth for a while on this. Wasn't sure what we should do. 

If you bought another million that would run you about $1000.00, but if you spend $50.00 bucks on a three month membership into VIP you would save tens of thousands in other ways. And yes they are all legal. And in that time frame you could do some studying and see for yourself what VIP has to offer, something that I've yet to see anyone complain about. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

"The Government is expected to return to the project after the end of military operations."

Many things will take place after the liberation of Mosul DV, things are moving forward as planned 👌

Returning to the project and IMPLEMENTING the project are 2 entirely different animals. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

the Feds will take 40% cap gains thank you obummer  then there's your state cap gain if your sates collects on them

Income Tax Brackets Under the Trump Plan*
Ordinary Rate Capital Gains Rate Single Filers Married Joint Filers
12% 0% $0 to $37,500 $0 to $75,000
25% 15% $37,500 to $112,500 $75,000 to $225,000
33% 20% $112,500+ $225,000+

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/how-the-trump-tax-plan-will-hit-you/?all=1

Edited by DWS112
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, dinareffic said:

But the monetary reform as stated above does not mean new official exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. 

and this is way we saw this article....

15-12-2016 10:48 AM
image.php?token=b0f704109f722615c2c4acc34e3e2a66&size=

CBI confirms that he does not intend to change the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar 'also denies the imposition of fees or taxes on the sale price of the dollar' and that rising oil prices will enable the Bank to inject greater than the dollar amounts into the market ...

• Upvote 4