Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What has he been smoking?

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

You sound eerily similar to those folks you used to loathe for blaming everything on Bush during Obama's tenure.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry RV... Everyone including FOX is calling the president out for lying. All he has to do is tell the truth. People that don't like Obama expected Trump to be truthful. That's it, nothing more.

Shabbs, you make a superior point. They whine more than libtards, snowflakes or whatever other childish name calling they use combined. That is truly ironic. Or should I say moronic?

B/A

Again, my bad for thinking that between the two of you, you would actually come up with a cognitive thought.  Instead of actually addressing what was said, you both go off on tangents in order to not address the points made. 

So rhetorical #1, Shabs, do you deny what Obummer did regarding the press as I noted and linked?  If you do not deny it, who do you blame?

Rhetorical #2, BA, the issue was your claim that Trump is acting like a dictator, care to address any facts I posted to back up your claim or show that Obummer was not worse than Trump.

Libs of a feather obfuscate together.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, RV ME said:

So rhetorical #1, Shabs, do you deny what Obummer did regarding the press as I noted and linked?  If you do not deny it, who do you blame?

I do not deny it and I blame Pres Obama for being thin skinned with regards to Fox New's negative reporting of him.....I also blame Donald for his thin skinned tweeterness of all media that represents him in a negative light.

Now, do you deny that you are acting just as I stated above?  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Again, my bad for thinking that between the two of you, you would actually come up with a cognitive thought.  Instead of actually addressing what was said, you both go off on tangents in order to not address the points made. 

Rhetorical #2, BA, the issue was your claim that Trump is acting like a dictator, care to address any facts I posted to back up your claim or show that Obummer was not worse than Trump.

Libs of a feather obfuscate together.

Libs of a feather obfuscate together!!! Not bad!!! ;)

Edited by patrickgold
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I do not deny it and I blame Pres Obama for being thin skinned with regards to Fox New's negative reporting of him.....I also blame Donald for his thin skinned tweeterness of all media that represents him in a negative light.

Now, do you deny that you are acting just as I stated above?  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Thanks for that moment of semi clarity and honesty.  I say semi because while you do admit what I said was correct, you still can’t allow yourself to blame anyone other than Fox.  CBS and AP got under his skin too.  Oh well, while just a baby step in the right direction, it is still a step.

As for your second question; Yes, I deny I am acting like you stated in your previous post.  I did not “blame” Obummer for anything, I pointed out the facts of what was done and any objectionably thinking person, or even you & BA, would conclude that the blame rests with Obummer.  If you want to try to equate that with Obummer blaming Bush because Obummer could not get economic growth to the 3% level in 8 years, I would love to hear it.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Thanks for that moment of semi clarity and honesty.  I say semi because while you do admit what I said was correct, you still can’t allow yourself to blame anyone other than Fox.  CBS and AP got under his skin too.  Oh well, while just a baby step in the right direction, it is still a step.

Ahhh....the baby step analogy.  Do not fret....some day you may also rise and walk on two feet.  Some of us just develop skills quicker than others, that's all.  ;)  And yes, CBS, AP and any other news rag that offended him, my bad.  :D 

GO RV, then BV