Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What has he been smoking?

11 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

When he was talking about “Last Night” he was talking about what was said on Tucker Carlson’s show on Fox News.  Tell ya what, how about not getting upset until one of our Embassies is attacked and Four Americans are killed because we didn’t send support.  Then you’ll have a good reason to be upset

I understand. But that was the issue. Even the Swedish government was confused. He needs to keep his facts straight or it will be his downfall.

B/A

Just now, Markinsa said:

His facts were more accurate than Obama's 57 states. 

I know we all make mistakes. The point is he is under a microscope. He needs to understand that. Unlike when he was a private citizen joking about abusing women. Now he will be held accountable. He just needs to come to grips with the fact he is not a private citizen and the world is indeed watching.

B/A

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I believe calling the media "the enemy of the people" sounds like Nazi dictator crap to me

You didn't just say that? I know how you feel about the media and they are not only the enemy of the people they are the greatest threat America has ever faced to it's freedom. 

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I understand. But that was the issue. Even the Swedish government was confused. He needs to keep his facts straight or it will be his downfall.

B/A

The Swiss government doesn't even acknowledge a correlation between the increase in rape and other crimes with Muslims. Does that mean there isn't one? 

41 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I know we all make mistakes. The point is he is under a microscope. He needs to understand that. Unlike when he was a private citizen joking about abusing women. Now he will be held accountable. He just needs to come to grips with the fact he is not a private citizen and the world is indeed watching.

B/A

I don't think he cares one bit what people think. 

3 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Thank you WHN, this is the information that is not being exposed, this is something that the American people need to be aware of, this is exactly what  President Trump is trying to prevent, but the media is trying to do otherwise. 

Patrick, this one quip from Trump has finally put a HUUGE spotlight on the migrant problems in Sweden.  They squirm under the scrutiny but many Swedes know that it's time to address the issue.  

Hey BA... put this in yer pipe and smoke it!   :cigar:

Sweden's Migrant Crime Wave Becomes Top National Story As Media's Lies Backfire

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56294

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I believe calling the media "the enemy of the people" sounds like Nazi dictator crap to me... Read your history book. This is how dictators gain control.

B/A

Maybe you should re-read your history books.  Criticizing the media is how dictatorships start?  Think about the intellectual hole you have dug yourself into.  Explain how this belief squares with the greatest President of your lifetime.  I don’t recall you being upset with the dictator wannabe when he said

Obama Says Fox Is Entirely Devoted To "Attacking My Administration", June 16, 2009, CNBC's "Closing Bell"

OR

- Obama Calls Fox News "Destructive", October 14, 2010, Rolling Stone Magazine

HOW ABOUT

We’re going to treat them the way we would treat an opponent,” said Anita Dunn, the White House communications director, in a telephone interview on Sunday. “As they are undertaking a war against Barack Obama and the White House, we don’t need to pretend that this is the way that legitimate news organizations behave.”

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/11/obamas-white-house-2009-dont-pretend-fox-news-is-a-legitimate-news-organization/

Did you have concerns about dictator wannbe Obummer when he tried to ban a news organization he did not like from the press pool?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-obamas-feud-with-fox-news/

If so, I must have missed it.  Speaking of missing it, you really missed it quoting McLame regarding dictatorships and their press.  You see, dictators, and wannbe dictators know they have to control the media.  Since wannbe dictators can’t kill reporters, they use the force of government to intimidate reporters on trumped up charges of espionage and threaten them with jail

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/22/doj-invoked-espionage-act-in-calling-fox-news-reporter-criminal-co-conspirator.html

And they do not limit their intimidation to just one network, they go after multiple outlets like the AP

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/opinion/spying-on-the-associated-press.html

The wannbe dictator will even plant information on an investigative journalists computer to silence her and intimidate anyone else who might step out of line 

Seasoned CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson reveals how she has been electronically surveilled while digging deep into the Obama Administration and its scandals, and offers an incisive critique of her industry and the shrinking role of investigative journalism in today’s media.

Americans are at the mercy of powerful figures in business and government who are virtually unaccountable. The Obama Administration in particular has broken new ground in its monitoring of journalists, intimidation and harassment of opposition groups, and surveillance of private citizens.

https://www.amazon.com/Stonewalled-Obstruction-Intimidation-Harassment-Washington/dp/B01L9CYIM8

(Good book by the way)

That is how wannabe dictators get the press to fall in line.  That is how you get stories that are not much different that Kim Jong Il getting 18 holes in one the first time he played golf.  Or how the 12th best President (?!?!?) had a scandal free administration.

One last thing, you have said before that you were willing to give Trump a chance, let me know when you actually do that.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Maybe you should re-read your history books.  Criticizing the media is how dictatorships start?  Think about the intellectual hole you have dug yourself into.  Explain how this belief squares with the greatest President of your lifetime.  I don’t recall you being upset with the dictator wannabe when he said

Obama Says Fox Is Entirely Devoted To "Attacking My Administration", June 16, 2009, CNBC's "Closing Bell"

OR

HOW ABOUT

We’re going to treat them the way we would treat an opponent,” said Anita Dunn, the White House communications director, in a telephone interview on Sunday. “As they are undertaking a war against Barack Obama and the White House, we don’t need to pretend that this is the way that legitimate news organizations behave.”

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/11/obamas-white-house-2009-dont-pretend-fox-news-is-a-legitimate-news-organization/

Did you have concerns about dictator wannbe Obummer when he tried to ban a news organization he did not like from the press pool?

If so, I must have missed it.  Speaking of missing it, you really missed it quoting McLame regarding dictatorships and their press.  You see, dictators, and wannbe dictators know they have to control the media.  Since wannbe dictators can’t kill reporters, they use the force of government to intimidate reporters on trumped up charges of espionage and threaten them with jail

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/22/doj-invoked-espionage-act-in-calling-fox-news-reporter-criminal-co-conspirator.html

And they do not limit their intimidation to just one network, they go after multiple outlets like the AP

The wannbe dictator will even plant information on an investigative journalists computer to silence her and intimidate anyone else who might step out of line 

Seasoned CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson reveals how she has been electronically surveilled while digging deep into the Obama Administration and its scandals, and offers an incisive critique of her industry and the shrinking role of investigative journalism in today’s media.

Americans are at the mercy of powerful figures in business and government who are virtually unaccountable. The Obama Administration in particular has broken new ground in its monitoring of journalists, intimidation and harassment of opposition groups, and surveillance of private citizens.

https://www.amazon.com/Stonewalled-Obstruction-Intimidation-Harassment-Washington/dp/B01L9CYIM8

(Good book by the way)

That is how wannabe dictators get the press to fall in line.  That is how you get stories that are not much different that Kim Jong Il getting 18 holes in one the first time he played golf.  Or how the 12th best President (?!?!?) had a scandal free administration.

One last thing, you have said before that you were willing to give Trump a chance, let me know when you actually do that.

RV ME, I stopped by earlier and read this thread, wanted to respond, but time was against me.  Since you did a flawless job of bring your research over, and I have to say, I do admire your sharp intelligence, I'll just give you a high five and say well done.  :wave: :blush:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Whatshername said:

Patrick, this one quip from Trump has finally put a HUUGE spotlight on the migrant problems in Sweden.  They squirm under the scrutiny but many Swedes know that it's time to address the issue.  

Hey BA... put this in yer pipe and smoke it!   :cigar:

Sweden's Migrant Crime Wave Becomes Top National Story As Media's Lies Backfire

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56294

Well, like the old saying goes, "if you play with fire, you'll get burn."  Looks as though the media is getting expose more so for their lies!!!  

I just hope that more individuals would not be so blinded, and not let the enemy play on their emotions, or their ignorance. 

Thanks for sharing WHN.:bow:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

Well, like the old saying goes, "if you play with fire, you'll get burn."  Looks as though the media is getting expose more so for their lies!!!  

I just hope that more individuals would not be so blinded, and not let the enemy play on their emotions, or their ignorance. 

Thanks for sharing WHN.:bow:

Love you Patty!  Great to see you back on the board!  💋

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RV ME said:

OR

HOW ABOUT

(Good book by the way)

So Obama was upset with FAUX News.. That's one... Trump is shutting out nearly every news organization except one.... Ahhhh Apples and Oranges...

B/A

• Downvote 4

Once again, the twisting of the President Trumps words, if you literally believe every word that the media prints, then of course you will be brainwashed by it.  President Trump is not shutting them out, he's asking them to be honest, to tell the truth and not exaggerate about the news. 

C'mon, open your mind on what the media is attempting to do with the peoples thoughts, more like control.  Look at what happen in Rwanda, the media was the key to inciting violence.  They were in control to build up the tensions of hate and division.  And now we all know how that ended, close to 1,170,000 men, women and children, including infants were killed and mutilated.  :(

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

So Obama was upset with FAUX News.. That's one... Trump is shutting out nearly every news organization except one.... Ahhhh Apples and Oranges...

B/A

So all is well if Obummer is upset with “just one” if that one if Fox News.  My bad, I did not realize in your mind Faux News took over the AP and CBS.  Obummer actually tried to jail an AP reporter (along with a Fox reporter) who reported something Obummer didn’t like.  The CBS news servers were hacked and classified information was planted in what appears to be a failed attempt at framing a CBS reporter who was investigating the fast and furious non-scandal. But in your mind, Trump telling the press to stop lying proves we are on the road to a dictatorship.  

You are correct in saying what Obummer vs Trump did was apples to oranges though, but not for the reason you imagined.  It appears that intellectual thought and intellectual honesty are beyond your skill set, but you do have a great imagination.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, patrickgold said:

Once again, the twisting of the President Trumps words, if you literally believe every word that the media prints, then of course you will be brainwashed by it.  President Trump is not shutting them out, he's asking them to be honest, to tell the truth and not exaggerate about the news. 

C'mon, open your mind on what the media is attempting to do with the peoples thoughts, more like control.  Look at what happen in Rwanda, the media was the key to inciting violence.  They were in control to build up the tensions of hate and division.  And now we all know how that ended, close to 1,170,000 men, women and children, including infants were killed and mutilated.  :(

Simple yes or no question, Pat.....Do you believe every word that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth?  Y or N  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Just now, RV ME said:

So all is well if Obummer is upset with “just one” if that one if Fox News.  My bad, I did not realize in your mind Faux News took over the AP and CBS.  Obummer actually tried to jail an AP reporter (along with a Fox reporter) who reported something Obummer didn’t like.  The CBS news servers were hacked and classified information was planted in what appears to be a failed attempt at framing a CBS reporter who was investigating the fast and furious non-scandal. But in your mind, Trump telling the press to stop lying proves we are on the road to a dictatorship.  

You are correct in saying what Obummer vs Trump did was apples to oranges though, but not for the reason you imagined.  It appears that intellectual thought and intellectual honesty are beyond your skill set, but you do have a great imagination.

You sound eerily similar to those folks you used to loathe for blaming everything on Bush during Obama's tenure.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Sorry RV... Everyone including FOX is calling the president out for lying. All he has to do is tell the truth. People that don't like Obama expected Trump to be truthful. That's it, nothing more.

Shabbs, you make a superior point. They whine more than libtards, snowflakes or whatever other childish name calling they use combined. That is truly ironic. Or should I say moronic?

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

45 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Simple yes or no question, Pat.....Do you believe every word that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth?  Y or N  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Okay I answer your ridiculous silly childish question, Yes, I believe President Trump and Yes I don't.  I'm sure you know this already, he's not perfect...its part of our human nature to believe at times or not believe.  :P :facepalm1: 

• Upvote 2