Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 02/19/2017

yota691

Gold bullion , which will be on sale under which the prices  Tuesday  approved  2017 / 2 / 21 02/19/2017

The central bank acknowledged on  2017 / 2 / 14  conduct a public auction auction ( C159 ) for the sale of the bank for their remittances ( 91 ) days after   19/02/2017

• Upvote 6

and auction 

Results currency auction

Announcement No. (3384)

Opening Offers sale and purchase of foreign currency daily window in the Central Bank of Iraq on Sunday for a brief summary 19.02.2017 and the results were as follows:

the details   Notes
The number of banks   32
Number of remittance companies   13
The amount sold by the bank at the auction - dollars   162 651 992
The amount purchased by the bank at the auction - dollars   -----
Total Buy Offers - dollars   162 651 992
Total sales - dollars Offers   ----

1. quantity sold to banks from the date 1/2/2017 until the date of 02.19.2017 (5,736,771,280) dollars.

2. quantity sold to banks from the date 2/1/2016 until the date of 02.19.2016 (4,880,104,829) dollars.

3. note "that:

• Sarabie amounts transferred to accounts in banks abroad (1190) dinars per dollar.
  • Cash sales price (1190) dollars Danarlkl.

CBI sales table of foreign currency (Amounts in thousands of dollars) for the day ( 02/19/2017 )

• Upvote 5

19-02-2017 03:20 PM
image.php?token=771284011f8254e85252f63e80fd0df5&size=

Total sales of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Sunday, in the auction for the sale of foreign currency of $ 162 million. 

According to a statement of the bank, that ' the size of the amount sold today totaled 162 million, and 651 thousand, and $ 992, priced at 1182 dinars to the dollar exchange rate, with the participation of 32 banks and 13 financial companies transferable'. 

He pointed out that ' the amount of remittances and credits amounted to 128 million, 751 thousand and $ 992, while the quantity sold was 33 million in cash, and 900 thousand dollars.' 

The statement said that ' the sale amounts transferred to accounts in banks abroad be priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, and the cash sales price shall be the price of 1190 dinars per dollar. "

• Upvote 5

I always hope there's some truth to what the gurus are talking about. I've been so excited for the past month in a half. Things seem to be going in the right direction. Things take time and we don't want Iraq to run out of the gate only to fall before they hit the finish line. Here's to hoping they will still RV this year. ♡

• Upvote 3

The sale of gold is another CBI strategy to continue sucking dinar from the streets.

I believe after the liberation of Mosul the CBI will stop the hard currency auctions and give real market value to the dinar, then the currency auctions will be in dinars and this will help to dedollarize the country.

My 2 cents 

Go Liberation of Mosul 

Go end of hard currency auctions

Go RV

• Upvote 16

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

The sale of gold is another CBI strategy to continue sucking dinar from the streets.

I believe after the liberation of Mosul the CBI will stop the hard currency auctions and give real market value to the dinar, then the currency auctions will be in dinars and this will help to dedollarize the country.

My 2 cents 

Go Liberation of Mosul 

Go end of hard currency auctions

Go RV

Nice to be positive LB but I believe that there will be another stalling tactic... 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Nice to be positive LB but I believe that there will be another stalling tactic... 

and another...and another...and another...eventually they are going to run out of room to kick the can as every street either comes to a dead end or leads into a much busier street.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Climber  ,I've been in this for many years ,so it's not super factual  ,but if my memory serves me right , I'm basically right

Look

I RESPECTFULLY asked for some information

You not only refused to supply it--which would have been easy to do with a copy and paste--but your totally rude and deflecting reply spoke volumes 

Go back to your busy 'life' because I'm sure if you don't have time to post (fake news) information you sure don't have time to be defending yourself on this post 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Theseus said:

If you didn't have a life, would you be considered a zombie? Or the Undead? Or just maybe, a dracoola? Some of us know what it is to come back from the dead. We wake up every day.

What's funny is some think I am joking on this last part. When you spend 13 hours in a hyperbaric chamber, the dive class I forgot long ago, it might be on the microfiche, 2 nights in ICU, O2 toxicity, multiple myringotomies that were so loud you would have mistaken them for balloons popping, were clinically dead for a few and the only people who cared was a red headed nurse. Hello Nurse!, Yeah some of us know what is like to come back from the dead.  

• Upvote 2

It isn't the names of the banks it the numbers. They would hold auctions in the past with 18 banks as an average and the auctions would be 200,000,000.00 or more. The more recent auctions have more banks usually around 30 or better and the auctions are around 150,000,00.00 . More banks..lower auction. Do the math. IMO.

• Upvote 3