Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 02/19/2017

yota691

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Nice to be positive LB but I believe that there will be another stalling tactic... 

Friend, I learned to always look at the bright side of life

They could take all the time they want. But honestly I believe they're getting ready to go international 

Let's  see what the liberation of Mosul brings.!

Go RV

• Upvote 11

46 minutes ago, captl1 said:

It isn't the names of the banks it the numbers. They would hold auctions in the past with 18 banks as an average and the auctions would be 200,000,000.00 or more. The more recent auctions have more banks usually around 30 or better and the auctions are around 150,000,00.00 . More banks..lower auction. Do the math. IMO.

captl1,

I believe the reason of more banks = lower auctions is because the CBI wipe out corruption from the daily auctions 

e-auctions 

just my opinion 

• Upvote 9

climber7 - I'm asking you respectfully to be a little more respectful to dinarham.   It doesn't appear to be a simple "copy & paste" function from where I'm sitting.   dinarham's statement may or may not be factual, but to be that snarky because he/she didn't want to go digging for the names of 10 banks was out of line.  Please try to be a little more polite with your posts and it will be most appreciated by all.      

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Friend, I learned to always look at the bright side of life

They could take all the time they want. But honestly I believe they're getting ready to go international 

Let's  see what the liberation of Mosul brings.!

Go RV

Thanks LB .. I will take your advice and wait and see .. As you are more learned on these matters than I ..

🙏🙏🙏😘

• Upvote 5

12584.jpg

Economy News / Baghdad ...

The deployment of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Tuesday, gold bullion prices timetable for the current week, while raising the prices for all alloys.

The table shows that specie 5 g amounted to 248,000 dinars, a rise of three thousand dinars from last week, while the price of bullion reached caliber 15 g 734 000 dinars, a rise of ten thousand dinars.

Table and explained that the alloy 25 g price amounted to 1.243 million dinars and a rise of 15,000 dinars, while the price of alloy 50 g amounted to 2.489 million dinars and a rise of 31,000 dinars.

And published "Economics News", a schedule prices coins and gold bullion for the current week:

e275a7c1ea5f252.jpg
separator.gif
Views 17   Date Added 21/02/2017 - 10:57   Last updated 21/02/2017 - 13:45   No. Content 6766
  • Upvote 3

12616.jpg

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Gold foreign and Iraqi prices in the local markets rose on Thursday (February 23, 2017)

The record price per carat Almthagal 21 of the Gulf and the Turkish and European gold 219 000 dinars, a rise of five thousand dinars for the last week.

While the price per Almthagal scored 21 carat gold from the Iraqi 204 thousand dinars, a rise of three thousand dinars.

(Note that per Almthagal is five grams).

mm
Views 1   Date Added 02/23/2017 - 12:57   Last updated 23/02/2017 - 13:01   No. Content 6782
  • Upvote 3

History of edits:: 22/2/2017 17:57 • 151 visits readable
Gold settles with anticipation to the market signals on interest and taxes in America
[Where-up] 
settled gold on Wednesday while investors awaited new signals concern about whether US interest rates will increase in March and plans of US President Donald Trump on taxes.
Traders expected the last meeting of the Federal Reserve Minutes [ the Fed] due out at 1900 GMT on Wednesday. 
By 1330 GMT , the price of gold rose 0.3 percent in online transactions to $ 1239.71 an ounce [ounce] , while US futures rose in contracts 0.1 percent to $ 1240.50 an ounce. The decline Spot gold and one percent to touch its lowest level in a week at $ 1225.73 in the previous session. 
Gold and very sensitive to raise US interest rates , which increases the cost of acquisition of the metal is generating interest as the dollar strengthens. 
Investors are also awaiting a speech scheduled to Trump 's address to Congress next week where he is expected to announce which tax policies. 
Among other precious metals silver increased 0.5 percent in the spot transactions to $ 18.03 an ounce , platinum rose 0.6 percent to $ 1004.80 an ounce , while palladium fell 0.2 percent to $ 777.60 an ounce.
  • Upvote 3