Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 2-22-2017

TexasGranny

If I may be so bold, I would like to ask this question. I will certainly understand if you can't answer it. I have been on here for many years now and I have seen some of my friends come and go. I have heard a couple of times an unofficial number,of members on DV, but never broken down between VIP and regular followers.

Can you say how many VP members we have on here now as. We head to the allusive finish line.i get the true sense you have to be overwhelmed. 

God be with you Sir.

Dave...AKA...(Seabee

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Adam, can Iraq go on as long as it wants with out RVing and just mention it once in a while? Or is there a wall out there somewhere that they are eventually going to run into where they loose all control of the Dinars value or the world just gets tired of playing games with them? Say what you like about this investment, but I still say that it is totally unthinkable that this nation could go all these years and not get this wrapped up. This has got to be one of the biggest issues they have. Yet they treat it as fodder for the file cabinets. I apologize to all on the site as I am not addressing any of this at them or you Adam. Just an observation of mine, for what it's worth. 

Hope you have some good news for us this week, Adam. Wednesday is a day I always look forward to. Everyone have a good week.

Countryroads

• Upvote 2

Thank you Adam for all you have done for us already and for all the plans you have developed for after the RV. 

If we cash in at a bank in the states with a bank you have arranged for us. About what percentage  will the spread be and any fees they may add on? 

Just for my personal planning  

Thanking you in advance.  

Blessings on you, 

Desert Surfer

Adam:  First thanks so much for all the hard work you are putting into our Dinar investment on our behalf.  Being a Platinum member for several years, I am comfortable with all that you are doing, but due to work load, I had not been following you on a daily basis, except for the weekly questions and answers.  I now have the time and interest (recently retired), but am totally lost on what appears to be significant changes to the Dinar Vets web site.  The recent changes in the web site seem really confusing.  Can you provide some advice on the thought processes on the new restructuring of the web site?  Do you have anything that will provide me some direction on how to get around, and where to look for information? 

• Upvote 1

Do other countries have HCLs? Basically, is there anything to compare this process to or is the entire revaluation process unique to Iraq? If it happened would their citizens receive monthly stipends like those in other Arab countries?

Thanks,

Hmmm