Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar as hope for indebted baby boomers

I saw this article and thought of how many baby boomers are in this position.  When I first bought dinar (in 2010) I told practically everyone I knew about it.  Now, with it lagging on, I tell pretty much no one.  I do hope people in this woman's position somehow find out about it and are willing to investment at least $1,000.  http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/retirement/with-dollar15-left-in-the-bank-a-baby-boomer-makes-peace-with-less/ar-AAn1mmn?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

• Upvote 6

watched the video ,  ( 1   look at the money that fell off the table , when the -- housing and money markets folded ,  --- maybe  because they were heavy indebt too the housing market , ex:  I saw houses listed for over 300 thousand  ,and   folks who had  lenders and relators helping them too get into the over priced house ,and  maybe even fudged the number's  just enough too gain  leverage , too get the deal  done ..  imagine now  multiply that by  million or so house`s  that are wayyyy too expensive , and the tax base wayyy too high , with start up communities  ...  now at the time of the buyer  too house ratio , I would guess the job market , was  o.k. too midland o.k.  with what appeared too be a safe zone   for that particular job ..  then the wave just hit  and  rolled through like a bull in china shop ..  and the bubble  burst ...  ( 2 now  those that had  well too do  jobs  and very  very nice mc-mansions  ,  now have too figure out what it was like too be right out of high school again , and learn  how too just survive  on  10 dollar  hour spending and  not be in the lime light of success !   this  was  the mirror effect of what the  black Monday market crash was like in the 1930`s  I would  guess , and  those who lost  millions  jump out the window ,  could not  grasp , the thought of   " lost it all "  over night !    ------------   now  I guess the  folks who  do make it  , and buy  crazy  stuff like  dinar , and tell every one  are infact  the risk takers ,  {  if you told folks  about the currency , and they laughed  , and said  " yeah  right , that is going too happen " !  }  they are some what right I guess , but then again  ,  these folks are probably the ones that  have  heavy invest into stock markets , and 401 k `s  ,  and  do  old school  money market ....  the dinar  and others  are  off the  wall  crazy for sure , BUT  ,  so was going too the moon ,  we who bought into the dinar idea  are the ones that  thinking outside the box , and  may or may not  do any good at all , it is just one more way too make  money work for us --- { although  with Iraq as an investment , the corruption is  so bad it  really  looks like  throwing  the money away  }    I myself , always seem too find ways too make  money in off  wall ideas they just seem too fall into place , and  this one  is  the same  it just sort of walked into the room and I took the chance , and like every one who participates , hopes too be able too retire , with a nice nest egg from this ... or even have enough too bank against another fall , and still keep working part  time !     

• Upvote 5

I was in a talk with my friend who came to this country from India and stayed once he earned his higher ed degrees in Engineering. He repeatedly tried to convince me that the USA has a good economy. I pointed the numbers to him and he would dismiss each one with oh that paper is not famous enough or DJT will take credit on this or that and if this or that fails he will blame the last POTUS in the WH. This was in response to DJT's "I've inherited a mess comment" Mind you I have tried to tell him that Obummercare was no good. Did he listen? No but no he whines and cries at how much he has to pay in deductible costs and how much it costs him every year. Then the subject of the dinar came up. Now I know those of you on here who think I am not wanting the dinar to RV but like I have said in the past that is the furthest thing from the truth. I am in no way negative on the RV happening, I just disagree when it will happen and have stated so. So this next bit will come as a suprise here. He stated that when I brought the subject up I said don't believe me, go research for yourself. At the time Maliki was still filling his pockets with all that he could. There were reports on how this was a scam from places like WSJ. I asked him about what happened in India, was that a scam? He said no. Then I asked him how in the world could this ever be a scam other than receiving fake dinars from an untrusted source. Well the famous paper WSJ writer said it was so.  He has a wife two kids and bills so I can understand where he is coming from. On the economy, I told him the wise ole owl was right on Obummer, he retorted Obama was 15th best president. I did not think chai tea could ever fly so fast from one's nostrils! I asked him what info did he get this from? I basically said a sign of a good president is not being able to have all that you hold so dear in legacy to be undone with the stroke of a pen. Obummer may well near be the bottom of the 45 presidents. At least he wasn't drunk like Ulysses every night. If people ever looked past the last 10 presidencies they would find out that Obummer may have his faults but there were far worse presidents but not by much. 

If you risk nothing, you lose nothing and you gain nothing. 

• Upvote 2