Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story.

Luigi1

16 Feb 2017  TNT...

I am a property manager and I have guest arrive arrive tonight that work in a bank in Louisville KY that must be home on the 20th, Presidents Day.

The bank will be closed but they are in training all day.

I was excited. All banks closed on Presidents Day but it is mandantory that they report and go to training and she knows nothing as to what it is about.

There are so many things pointing to this happening soon.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Bank training stories NEVER pan out.... and they're never exciting, even when they embellish with stuff like

"drove by that bank at midnight... lights on, parking lot FULL of employee's cars... yadda, yadda, yadda.... " <_<

If all these bank workers got 1/2 as much education as these gurus claim they do,

then they wouldn't seem so grumpy, rude and ignorant when ya go in there to cash a check n' stuff.

Another reason we switched to Credit Unions years ago !

• Upvote 4

My dear Luigi.....I used to work for a high end private bank back in the day, where if we were needed to work on a holiday we were given the choice of getting paid either for overtime, an extended paid holiday or an extra vacation day.  Or at times a if small staff was needed, was to provide back office support for other branch locations overseas that didn't have the same holidays in the US in operation.  Also, if needed was just to catch up on some in-house administrative projects or tasks - training can be involved too. 

In closing, just wanted to inform you in a small, brief summary these of details in general based on my previous corporate experience how would most commercial and private banks would operate on a holiday, so who really knows if your scoop would entail preparation of an RV.  Yet alone, if the staff on the "inside" would have an inkling of a dinar RV coming soon they'll get in on it and probably quit their jobs the next day too lol.   

Ahhhhh, what the hell - more drinks at happy hour tonight pondering on this lmao :lol::cheesehead::rocking-chair:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

My dear Luigi.....I used to work for a high end private bank back in the day, where if we were needed to work on a holiday we were given the choice of getting paid either for overtime, an extended paid holiday or an extra vacation day.  Or at times a if small staff was needed, was to provide back office support for other branch locations overseas that didn't have the same holidays in the US in operation.  Also, if needed was just to catch up on some in-house administrative projects or tasks - training can be involved too. 

In closing, just wanted to inform you in a small, brief summary these of details in general based on my previous corporate experience how would most commercial and private banks would operate on a holiday, so who really knows if your scoop would entail preparation of an RV.  Yet alone, if the staff on the "inside" would have an inkling of a dinar RV coming soon they'll get in on it and probably quit their jobs the next day too lol.   

Ahhhhh, what the hell - more drinks at happy hour tonight pondering on this lmao :lol::cheesehead::rocking-chair:

Pretty much covers it II You and hubby will get along just fine, although he is a beer drinker !!

:)  pp

• Upvote 2