Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is anyone surprised?

bostonangler

WSOMN

Here’s a one for the books: The whole Reno gig is up. Those who sent currency them are getting it back. Here’s the kicker it’s all been co mingled, folks probably arent getting any of the original paperwork that they had to send with it. The saddest part is they called themselves a Christian organization. My Fraud experience tells me it took years to collect all the good currency they’re telling them it will never happen so giving it all back. I CALL BS.

So if I gave them 2m dong I’ll get 2m back but what if what is returned to me is conterfiet. I HAVE NO LEVERAGE………. and there were hundred of folks promised higer rates. What a hustle.

I heard this from someone who participated and it makes me sick! But we were warned MANY MANY MANY times, DO NOT GIVE AWAY your currency.

• Upvote 6

I've told everyone for years to never ever hand your currency to anyone other than a bank teller, and then only if you see the De La Rue machine and they have confirmed that you're getting cashed out on the spot (cashiers check, wire transfer, or similar).

I hope the trusting and honest folks that sent any cash to these people actually get it back.

I would not be concerned about receiving counterfeit bills from them. 

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I've told everyone for years to never ever hand your currency to anyone other than a bank teller, and then only if you see the De La Rue machine and they have confirmed that you're getting cashed out on the spot (cashiers check, wire transfer, or similar).

I hope the trusting and honest folks that sent any cash to these people actually get it back.

I would not be concerned about receiving counterfeit bills from them. 

This piece of knowledge in itself is worth understanding for folks who may be naive. Great post Adam

pp

• Upvote 1

The whole Reno gig has BEEN up, and "secret" and "private" exchange hype has just been reintroduced to a new or forgetful audience once enough time has passed. 

LIKE A DECADE.

Safe Keeping Receipts - SKRs.
Sure you can have my dinar and give me an SKR with a 10 cent CASH exchange rate on the spot!
Since you say it's gonna be over $3.00, right?

NEVER let go of your dinar to anyone except a licensed currency exchanger like a bank or at an airport.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2