Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Is First President To Say Enough To Iran: US General !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While The Donald Takes The Mound And Tosses The Ayatollahs A Little Chin Music !

Trump is first president to say enough to Iran: US general

February 14 2017 12:40 PM
US Retired General Jack Keane
US Retired General Jack Keane

US President Donald Trump's administration is turning a new page in its relations with Iran, said Jack Keane, a US retired general and former vice chief of staff of the US Army.

Interviewed by Fox News, US Retired General Jack Keane, who is a retired four-star general and former vice chief of staff of the US Army and chairman of the Institute of the Study of War, said "Over 36 years since the outbreak of Iranian Islamic revolution in 1980, US has been dealing with a regime who desires to dominate and control the Middle East and they use their proxies to do that."

He said: "Iran made a decision in 1980 that they reinforce every single year that they need to drive the US out of the region even if they killed the Americans. "

Keane accused Iran of being involved in attacking the American embassies in Lebanon, Kuwait as well as the American barracks and annexes in Lebanon. They also targeted the Americans during the Iraq war with the specific advanced IED that were exclusively designed to kill the Americans, he added. They did that for four years, he said.

He went on to say that the Iranians are clearly seeking to geopolitically dominate the Middle East at the expense of the United States. "The tragedy is that  no republican or democratic president has ever contested the geopolitical objective despite the killing of Americans in trying to achieve that objective." added keane.

"Trump is the first president who has turned the page and said enough is enough and we are not going to tolerate Iran trampling the US and its allies interests in the Middle East any longer." Keane added, noting that Trump has sent a loud message to Iran about sanctions and more sanctions to follow if Iran did not change its behaviour.

Former US President Barack Obama has created an illusion that there is a possible rapproachment with the Iranians, he explained, asserting that this has not happened.

"We have to confront them to change their behaviour," he added, asserting that the US is really determined to defeat ISIS in the Middle East and and confront Iranian expansions in the Middle East region which has clearly appeared in Syria, Yemen and Iraq. The US is going to rebuild its strategic relations with its allies in the region and come again in their back in front of Iranian plans.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/.....US-general

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Wait a second. Jimmy Carter told 'em to.......oh, wait. I guess that was a failure. But Bill Clinton decided to make 'em.....ok, I guess that was a flop. But Barack Obama gave 'em EVERYTHING on a silver platter. YUP....that worked!!  Now it's TRUMP'S turn.  :lol:

ass kick adventure next

Unless thwarted Trump will try to be true to his word ...

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Wait a second. Jimmy Carter told 'em to.......oh, wait. I guess that was a failure. But Bill Clinton decided to make 'em.....ok, I guess that was a flop. But Barack Obama gave 'em EVERYTHING on a silver platter. YUP....that worked!!  Now it's TRUMP'S turn.  :lol:

ass kick adventure next

i loved that movie

roddy roddy piper

hahahahaha

thanks for reminding how old i am

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

i remember the missing link

I thought it was supposed to be a secret that cats are the missing link  :lol:

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=6735

Iran controls 12 percent of the Iraqi market
12522.jpg5/02/2017 - 14:54
Commerce and Industry Affairs official in the beautiful province of Ilam Hohana reported that Iranian exports now account for 12% of the Iraqi market after China and Turkey. 

He Hohana, in an interview he followed the "Economy News", that "during the last ten months, was Iran's exports to Iraq more than five billion and 39 million dollars," pointing out that "this percentage more than 4% from last year." 

He said the Iranian official, that "the limits of Mehran and other outlets, have been issued goods worth one billion and 438 million dollars, which doubled the movement through 125% from the previous period," adding that "the sum of border crossing points to the province of Ilam exports amounted to one billion and 941 million US dollars, and this It represents 72% more than last year's similar period."

I've got a feeling that sooner that latter Iran is going to have a difficult time controlling 12% of their own market. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I thought it was supposed to be a secret that cats are the missing link  :lol:

I've got a feeling that sooner that latter Iran is going to have a difficult time controlling 12% of their own market. 

I certainly hope so my friend. The sooner Iran has problems controlling 80 % of.whatever they have the better, in my book.

• Upvote 3

No Country in the Middle East wants Iran to become. Nuclear Iran. Iran doing trading with Iraq is understandable, they are bordering nations! It seems many want America to bully and police all the Middle East, chearing on our generals, like to promote wars? Does anyone realize the cost to we taxpayers? Sanctions on Iran hasn't worked in either Rebublican, or Democratic presidencies in several decades! So, just what do you think Mr. Trump's going to do any different? Huh? We go to war with Iran? Equals a more unstable Middle East, and many "Trillions" of your American Tax Dollars, not to mention young American men and women deaths, casualties, and theirs as well. What, while we work our  jobs, and sleep, to pay the cost with our hard earned tax dollars! I think we all should evaluate this, and before we get froggy and jump and react to this general's statement, we ask ourselves is a war with Iran an urgent necessity, or not? If you support this view, then don't complain later when our National Debt rises perhaps another 10 Trillion dollars or more on that war alone, not including other fires it may start. I suggest you do not believe everything you hear, for example, Iraq's, Sadaam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction! People tend too often to hear one side, and thus establish an opinion. Always listen to the opposing side, assess, evaluate, then let logic establish your views. There has been many historic, and costly mistakes in simply following someone else's lead, without rationalizing!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, King Bean said:

ass kick adventure next

Hey KB, what is the name of this show ? Looks good.

pp

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

D. T.

(CNN. Broadcasting While The Donald Takes The Mound And Tosses The Ayatollahs A Little Chin Music ! )

Many many times I've broken out in laughter from your tag lines. This one I really loved. 

Im a lifelong Brewer fan that has listened to more radio broadcasts of the games then I should admit and I also enjoyed the movie Major League. I was even in County Stadium during filming for the movie. So I not only get your reference but appreciate it as well.  

• Upvote 3

On 2/16/2017 at 7:55 AM, King Bean said:

Some of the best movies start as books. Found this one in an outhouse. LOL.  :lol:

51b6q%2BIw6pL._SY346_.jpg

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Is this a 1960's movie?  Would like to see.

It's A 3 Minute Short Film But The Credits At The End 'Thanking' Everyone Takes An Hour And A Half ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2