Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The new Arab" published lists of the victims of the Iraqis accuse Maliki exterminating

yota691

" The new Arab" got lists of names of hundreds of Iraqi personalities prominent filtered during the governments offormer Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki , between 2006 and 2014, mostly former generals of the Iraqi army, doctors, university professors, as well as journalists and activists civilians and dissidents, clerics and tribal leaders , accusing Maliki of being behind liquidated.

Show lists that were leaked by a colonel in the 56th Brigade, known as the "Baghdad Brigade", and which was formed by Maliki after he took power a few weeks in 2006, the names of the victims murdered and place and date of being liquidated, they are from the provinces and from several different affiliations and denominations.

According to the source, who requested anonymity, the special unit belonging to the owners of assassinations holds the filter against him or personalities of Iran , or characters who thinks it will be a hard number in the political process in the near future. 

And oversee the unit assassinations own director of military intelligence in the governments of al - Maliki , the first and second, the team Hatem Almksusi, according to the same source, and the involvement of the other officers , including Maj . Gen. Qassim Atta, Major General Nasser Al Ghannam (fled Iraq finally resides in Egypt), as well as officers others, someone else named Bassam al - Hassani, serves as adviser to Maliki still exists so far away from the media. 

He revealed the same source that an assassination was documented with the "Division of assassinations", which is part of an intelligence 56th Brigade of the owners personally so far, were taking place at different times and in many ways, including the kidnapping and subsequent murder, or the arrest and execution, both in the streets or inside the homes of the victims. 

He explained that those lists was a sporadic names of the victims, and were collected by acquiring CDs exist in the brigade headquarters in the Green Zone in Baghdad.

The same source confirmed that he handed over those lists joint team of local and international lawyers started the process of achieving wide, and they succeeded in taking statements from the victims ' families, their wives or their children, to prepare a file integrated with a view to his extradition to the International Court of Justice , noting that "some of the characters filtered request Iranian ". 

And contribute to a political bloc in the " National Alliance ", which belongs to al - Maliki, the leaking other information She owns confirms him that those names just a small part of a campaign of executions and assassinations carried out by order of the process of the former Prime Minister , and caused the sectarian strife in Iraq coincided with the receipt of the country, according to Iraqi political sources. 

Includes lists of hundreds of names of prominent Iraqis , known in the local surroundings, including generals , senior former Iraqi army (mostly Iraqi Air Intelligence Corps), doctors and media activists and civilians, clerics and tribal leaders and opponents of the policy of al - Maliki, distributors , according to the provinces of the victims and their careers. 

Revealed earlier documents leaked to the site "WikiLeaks" al - Maliki was involved in the killings directly to various Iraqi figures during his rule of the country.

"The new Arab" will be published later on other lists if they come from the same source.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Your nicer in your words than I would be nannab  :) 

Morning to you and all of DV

pp

2 hours ago, nannab said:

I don't know what more is needed to rid the Iraqi's and the world of this

rat basturd roach and his minions. :shakehead:

Good morning Yota, DV

I say we do a pay per view event and a lottery. First lottery only the victims families get to draw to see who gets to decide his type of execution and then an open lottery to see who gets to do the execution.  I'm sure they would get billions in sales which could help rebuild Iraq.

2263914-death_game_wallpaper_1920x1080.j

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Your nicer in your words than I would be nannab  :) 

Morning to you and all of DV

pp

Oh if you could only hear me talking to the computer. Such a potty mouth and the faces

to go with it. I would be ban for life. Very thankful there is no audio visual. :lmao:

• Upvote 3

A giant DITTO on that boosterbglee!

4 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Iraq needs to take care of him....like ASAP, before he brings the country down again with his crooked party and links to Iran and Iran militias! 

JMO....getting so tired of this......will this ever end?:rocking-chair:  I hope to never hear another thing about Iraq in the future...after RV of course!

• Upvote 2