Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Airlines Fail To Adopt The Iraqi Dinar In The Sale Of Tickets !

yota691

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

The news is continuing to be positive and appears to be staying that way but the whole process is moving too slow for me.. i am an action person if i often think it i had a say in the processes of laws and financial matters i would say to them get it done so we can move on to the next phase and rebuild Iraq and make it great again ... also I'm getting impatient 😊

I don't know how long you have been invested but this particular investment has taught me patience. I've only been invested since March, 2010 but know people who have been invested since 2003. I believe it will happen, but it will be when the CBI (and the IMF imo) decides it is time. All of that to say this, don't give up Novice, I believe it will happen sooner or later. 😎

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I don't know how long you have been invested but this particular investment has taught me patience. I've only been invested since March, 2010 but know people who have been invested since 2003. I believe it will happen, but it will be when the CBI (and the IMF imo) decides it is time. All of that to say this, don't give up Novice, I believe it will happen sooner or later. 😎

I have not minded the wait lately, meanwhile I am learning so much that it changes the idea you thought of first of when this does happen.

• Upvote 2

Hi BG and DVs I'm one that's been waiting since 04. bought mine while in Kuwait. Put them away knowing it would be a long haul.  My wife found this site and joined a few years back. I haven't been excited about things until the last couple of months. Having been in Iraq twice I know uncertainty is certain with these people. Something must happen for them to evolve into the 21 century and it may be now that they realize this if they want to play with the big boys.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Boozer said:

this gots me to thinking, something I don't do my wife does it for me. but if a ticket is $400, that's about 4ooo dinar I don't think I could get that many bills in my billfold..so yes I could see where lower denomination is needed..LB your my #2 thinker . Lifes good ant it  

Boozer, :twothumbs:

$400 = 472,800 dinars to buy a ticket.

5 hours ago, yota691 said:
08-02-2017 01:24 PM
image.php?token=838fdb0effba5885213dc5727aea8c09&size=

Revealed illustrious Kurdish, dry longings, Wednesday, for raising the ticket price between Baghdad - Erbil and Baghdad - Sulaymaniyah to $ 150 round-trip. 

She said dry in a statement to the press office, said that 'transport ministry lifted the travel from Baghdad airport to Arbil and Sulaymaniyah ticket to $ 150 dollars , while the amount was only $ 90.' 

He added that ' the Ministry of Transport and after addressable confirmed that the price hike was to coincide with the holiday students' claim ministry ' to keep the pricing of a $ 90 ticket.' 

Dry and pointed out that ' a lot of students and pupils traveling with their families during the holiday half of the year to Arbil and Sulaymaniyah, and therefore, the ministry 's demand to keep the amount of the ticket to allow citizens to travel to the region.'

yota691,

Thanks for bringing this information.!

$150 = 177,300 dinars to buy a ticket

$90 = 106,380 dinars to buy a ticket

its not possible to buy a ticket in dinars for the exact amount with the notes that are in circulation at this moment... 25k, 10k, 5k, 1k, 500, 250

calculations base in 1182 dinar per dollar

• Upvote 8

CNN. Broadcasting A Failure Due To Fluctuation - What The Fluct ?

(by walkingstick)

Airlines fail to adopt the Iraqi dinar in the sale of tickets

February 13, 2017

Revealed a document obtained by (Il Giornale) Adoption of the Ministry of Transport, non-implementation of the Board of Airlines management's decision, the sale of tickets in Iraqi dinars sectors and offices exclusively internal.

The document attributed the lack of implementation, to the SITA system that supports the introduction of price as the dollar can not be received payments in Iraqi dinars on the basis of the dollar due to the fluctuation of exchange rate.

While source in the Iraqi Airways, that passenger numbers in Iraqi airports, increased by 24% and did not share lines only about 1% in.

A section of the Technical Department management of air transport and aviation affairs at the Ministry of Transport, in a letter addressed to the Legal Department of the Ministry of Transport, "We would like to inform you of the receipt book of the House of Representatives MP Dr. Khalaf Abdul Samad Office No. m -1067 on 07.10.2016 with a request for a citizens about the adoption of the Iraqi currency instead of foreign currency and the Overture company operating in Iraqi Airways revealed that its board of directors held on 07.05.2016 has taken a decision to sell tickets in Iraqi dinars for the sectors of interior and offices exclusively, but the decision has not been implemented because the SITA system that supports the introduction of price as the dollar amounts can not be received in Iraqi dinars on the basis of the dollar due to the fluctuation of the exchange rate. "

A source in the Iraqi Airways, who asked not to be named told (Journal), " The number of passengers across the Iraqi airports all of 2016 amounted to (8,265,800) passengers, while the number for 2015 (6,658,687) , an increase of more than 24% ".
He added that "on board Airlines aircraft to 2016 the number of passengers reached (2,021,785) , while the number of passengers for 2015 (1,996,419) , an increase of about 1.4%."

He said, "Airlines for 2016 revenue of (242,896,830) dollars while revenue for 2015 (351,040,275) dollars, a decline of about 31%."

He asked the source, "Why 24% increase in passengers and prepare the share of lines of which only 1%? It happened on the increase? And who granted approvals for foreign companies to increase their flights, while 45% of the energies of the Iraqi aircraft Off? ".

And it launched the Ministry of Transport, earlier, Iraqi Airways application for smart phones.

He said Transport Minister Kazem cup erythema "application was launched by Iraqi Airways , " noting "can become all citizens access to the latest departing flights and times in addition to the flights coming into Iraqi airports."

He stressed that it "can also follow a specific flight by entering the flight number in addition to the flights of other airlines operating in Iraq."

He announced Najaf International Airport, earlier, completing a road map for the majority of projects that included all the infrastructure and air safety and aviation security and which entered into force that made him compete with the region 's airports and advancing on the Iraqi airports.

The head of the Council of Najaf International Airport management Faid al - Shammari, "We thank God Almighty on the completion of phase I and II of the draft Master Lam plan than planned according to accurate statistics for the year 2016 with the opening of new development projects and the opening of offices tanker from around the world for national lines amounted the number of companies nearly 38 global companies, and the completion of the monument automated landing project (ils) and navigation devices and aerial surveillance and ground equipment and the development of services in all areas. "

Shammari said while inspecting the ground with the engineering department engineers project the hall a double-deck "witnessed in 2016 increased the number of flights to 14,118 from around the world while its passenger numbers to (3,341,463) three million, three hundred and one and forty thousand, four hundred and sixty-three passengers, as the proportion of registered growth increase of 19% in passenger numbers, while 18% rate of growth recorded in the number of flights and this is a clear indication of a paradigm shift adopted by the board of management of the airport since he took over its management in 2013 and has so far. "

And that " the reconstruction and construction wheel Despite the difficulties continuing after completing the airport several projects proudest of them project the parking of aircraft and expand jink area of aircraft and taxi Wei, maintenance and expansion of the runway and the draft of the security fence and the expansion of two showrooms arrival and departure where he became a capacity of more than 4 million passengers a record and the duration racing against time. "

He pointed out that he has direct building project of constructing a new runway according to international standards deliberate and direct project major new showroom where contain large hoses traveler to bring the plane directly is scheduled to accommodate 12 million passengers a year and direct a project building (VIP) comes of these projects within the development plan for the year Present".

http://www.aljournal.com/eco/m.....app-10658/

• Upvote 3