Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help me introduce a Newbie!

Good morning DV!!

Thank you all in advance for your help and advice!

Last night I introduced a good friend to this crazy world of dinar speculation... and he's IN! Needless to say there were lots of imporyant facts and need to know info that I was having a hard time articulating clearly.

Having been in this for about 10 years, give or take, the amount of info taken in is... Well... ridiculous... when weighed against how much of the verbiage was actually pertinent! 

Ha! Can I get an AMEN!!?

🙋🙆Thank you!

So here's what I'm getting at. There's so much great info here on DV!.... But I don't have the time or the brain power to sort through it...

Can I get an AMEN!!

🙋That's right!

So I'm thinking there's got to be some great write-ups and threads that some of you have found/written/posted that are useful and informative in introducing someone to the Dinar and to the great advantages of VIP... Platinum... OSI...💲💲💲

Post them here!! Links, posts, chats, videos, recordings, pictures, memes, cat videos... 🐱🐆🐯Ha! Just kidding on the last few...🔫No But Seriously!... OK, I'm sure all y'all get the gist of what do'n here... Those who don't... I'm sure there's a cat video that needs another view!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Com'on Joe, don't be lazy.  The pinned topics in VIP and OSI will look a whole lot worse in individual posts than if you just went to the forums.

I was just interested in sharing with my friend some of the main points, but it seems that those must be sought after by one's self. Main points for one person may not be a main point for the next is also a contributing factor to why ready the pinned topics is the way to go.

Lazy eh?... That's a new one for me. :)Get to know me, you may change your mind. The luxury of much, if not any, reading time is not mine. 

Thank you for taking the time to share.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Sutherland said:

I was just interested in sharing with my friend some of the main points, but it seems that those must be sought after by one's self. Main points for one person may not be a main point for the next is also a contributing factor to why ready the pinned topics is the way to go.

Lazy eh?... That's a new one for me. :)Get to know me, you may change your mind. The luxury of much, if not any, reading time is not mine. 

Thank you for taking the time to share.

If your friend is VIP.  If not, he won't be able to see them.

• Upvote 2