Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 2-15-2017

TexasGranny

Hi Adam.

Do you think that the Iraqi bank has very little interest in an RV? With everyone saying that the bank and the bank alone is totally in charge of if and when and how much concerning the RV. Every so often they shuffle the papers around and everyone gets their hopes up. Then for a long time there is nothing heard. I really hoped that when Saddam was gone that we would see a more forward looking government. It would seem that the entire bank has been put into a coma.

I know that a lot of people do not share my thinking, but I believe this RV could have been wrapped up a few years ago. And just like when Saddam was in power, the loosers are the Iraqi man on the street and now us.

Thank you Adam for having a web site where people like me can express views of all kinds, Real Democracy at work here. Thanks again.

Countryroads

• Upvote 2

Hi DV and Adam.

Do we have any progress about HCL and Mosul? Can anyone tell Mr. US President to push Iraq Gov. RV IQD as solution to all Iraq domestic mess? Personaly I think that will solve not only Mr. Trump demanding payment for Iraq War but also will settled down Iraq domestic mess and ISIS problem due to poverty among Iraq citizen. 

Cheers

Spider.

Hi Adam, 

two Questions.... Would the advent of Digital currency give Iraq reason to RV at a much higher rate than most of us have otherwise thought. Or doesn't the country of Iraq deal with Digital Currency yet?  I have been doing research on digital currency and as I understand if I have ten thousand dollars of IQD IN A BANK  roughly 99% +  Would be in the form of digital currency and we can only ask for so much hard cash under federal law. What is your take on D.C.?

Also, would I really lose that much money by not going the VIP route? I would just rather cash in and pay my taxes and continue retirement. I already have an investment counselor whom I trust. What do you think?

oh BTW  I still trust you young man.😀😀😀😀😀📈🆙🆙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Dave...AKA....Seabee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1