Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cloths Not Good Enough

Heavyduty053

Part 1: remember the little boy who wondered what it would be like to touch God's stone wall.

As soon as I walked onto the school playground, I saw Carmen and all her uppity friends picking on somebody. Seems like she had to do this to keep attention on herself. When I got closer, I could hear them hollowing repeating over and over, "Baby Killer-Baby Killer" and spitting on some kid lying on the ground. Then I finally seen who it was; it was my best friend Clyde. I ran up there, pushed Carmen down and told them Knot Heads to leave Clyde alone. Then they started spitting at me. I spit right back and I could spit further than those girls could. It didn't take but a second for them to "GET" after a few spit rounds popped them in the face. It seems they didn't like to be spit on either. Clyde was still laying on the ground whimpering when I turned back around. I said, "Where you been all week buddy....I been missing you?. Clyde didn't say anything just kept his head hung toward the ground. I knew that his dad was in the Army and had to go off and fight other men in a place called Vietnam? His dad was just a private and that's why he had to wear patches on his blue jeans to get all the wear he could out of them, cause they couldn't afford much like us.

My dad is a self-employed carpenter and sometimes he has lots of work and sometimes he don't. The bell rang and we stood in line for our 5th grade class until everyone got lined up to come in off the play ground. There stood Carmen mad as a swarm of bee's because I degraded her in front of her friends. If looks could kill me and Clyde would have knives sticking all over us. I just stood there and smiled and thought to myself maybe she would leave my friend alone. But then there was the other side, she might be the type for revenge, Oh! well I will be on guard. She turned around and said almost in a scream, "Look at my new bell bottom pants" My mom spent over $60 dollars of her welfare check just on my new cloths and you go dirt on them....where did your mom get your cloths, looks like she found them in someone's trash can....they shouldn't let kids like you and Clyde come to our school cause you wear raggedy cloths that need patches. The trash dump should be your school.

I just stood thee letting Carmen rattle on hoping the teacher would hear her. I didn't know what a welfare check was, but I did know that all the kids who's parents got one seems to have better cloths than me and Clyde. We didn't like wearing cloths like this with patches and we sure didn't like being made fun of. Once we got into the class our teacher told us that the reason Clyde had missed a week was because his dad was hurt real bad in a helicopter crash over in Vietnam when it was shot down last week.

About that time Carmen said: my Mom watches that war reports every day at 5pm, then she said her Mom told her that Clyde's Dad is only over there so they could shoot babies and not get arrested for it. I could see the teacher was beginning to get a little red faced at what Carmen was saying. Finally she said, "Carmen your Mom don't know what she is talking about and she shouldn't be telling you any of that, I know very well because I went to school with your mother. Then it got heated because Carmen did it again.....she didn't know when to hush----Carmen said; My mother pays your salary and she can have you fired any time she wants to. OK, Carmen I think you have said enough, and besides she has it backwards telling you who is paying who. It as sorta peaceful the rest of the day accept that I could see that Carmen was fuming. Finally when the last bell rang at 3:10, I'm usually out the door by 3:10 and a half and Clyde is right behind me but he went home early today because all the kids were being mean to him.

This is getting good folks stay tuned....

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, RodandStaff said:

Stay tuned folks...same bat time,  same bat channel!! :eyebrows:

Sorry Heavy...I couldn't resist...you don't usually leave us hangin' on a cliff buddy!!! :rolleyes: ;)

LOL, you said what I am thinking Rod.  :)

Kinda waited for part 2 yesterday !!

Come Heavy, don't pull an Elvis " don't be cruel " :)

pp

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Sorry guys I had to because the story is pretty long and I felt it needed breaking up.....see if I can shorten it down a little more....but again I thought it was good.

Wait...your pulling an Adam on us..."I'll be back with an update later folks!!!" :rolleyes: Just how long ya gonna keep us in suspense? ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

On 2/10/2017 at 5:30 AM, RodandStaff said:

"Heavy"..."Heavy"... "Heavy"!!! :eyebrows: 

Don't make us send the Gal's and Snow to come getcha to finally finish what ya started....that never ends well!!! :ph34r:

oh man....I would LOVE to go into battle with the gals by my side!!!!

kick some asprin all over the place!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...