Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Confiscate Iraqi Political Funds Billions !

DinarThug

2 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,    

******It seems the owners of the website whomever they may be are not afraid and have released this lists on the majority of the Iraqi Politicians.  Lets just hope that our President DJT have in fact confiscated and frozen their funds.  

However, I ask the question why deposit the funds in U.S. Banks only or is it possible that a portion of the funds could be located in other banks i.e. Switzerland that we can requests be confiscated or frozen as well.  

We await the verdict hopefully sooner than later.

Remember when we froze the IRANIAN assets here, including bank monies, not just bidnizzes and real estate...?

then ho'bummer converted it all to untraceable USD cash and gave it to 'em on his way out the door....?

Well, it's known that the evil maliki hauled billions of bucks into GB... even bought a mansion in the English countryside with some of it...

We were all speculating he was planning his escape back then and would be receiving protection there from

the queen and the rest of the global illuminati cabal he works for....

Well, during the Sadaam event in Iraq, we took pallettes and pallettes of cash, gold, you name it outta there... to here...

and the C-130's and other US cargo aircraft flew DAY & NIGHT hauling it all out.

THAT, combined with everything these deviants on the list have hauled out to the supposed and imagined safe haven of

an illuminati / globalist-controlled USA adds up.

BUT and HOWEVER --- FLY IN THE OINTMENT for these bad actors and globalist operatives ---

KILLary and her evil cabal set were side-tracked and thrown by PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP  !

Ruh-Roh, SHAGGY !  Now what...?!

Now -- no longer a safe have for stolen Billions... no more globalist protection for their Ill-gotten gains...

Now could it all truly be in the hands of We The People, courtesy of Mr. Trump....?

And once we take out what's due US out of it,

he'll hold the rest not to be given to Iraq until they turn their backs completely on IRAN & Putin...?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

DV,  Whomever leaked this information to the Iraqi News Media wanted the Iraqi Citizens & The World to know and that the President DJT have confiscated their funds.   However, We know most of the Politicians on the lists in fact are worth billions from previous articles provided in the past.  We just need to know if it is in fact 100% accurate & true and if so this is a "Game Changer" IMHO.

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,  Whomever leaked this information to the Iraqi News Media wanted the Iraqi Citizens & The World to know and that the President DJT have confiscated their funds.   However, We know most of the Politicians on the lists in fact are worth billions from previous articles provided in the past.  We just need to know if it is in fact 100% accurate & true and if so this is a "Game Changer" IMHO.

Totally agree - and the winds of this change will probably blow tumultously.

• Upvote 6

How much truth there is to it... remains to be seen indeed.

Either way, it's still one helluva brush fire that's been ignited !

And how much of this was / is known to an international oil guy like Trump's new Sec. of State...?

he was heavily involved in the region during all this.... surely HE knows all about this and these globalist hack actors on the list !

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

I got banned from a site this was on and was going to post, thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

they let me back on cause I am so cool hehe

I'm Such A Smart A$$ That CNN Wouldn't Last More Than 5 Minutes On Most Of Those Other Sites ! :o

Thank God That The Owner And Admins Of This Site Aren't Bitter Control Freaks And Allow Us To Freely Express Our Unfiltered Views ! B)

As Well As Some Occasional Just Ever So Slightly Raucous Humor Thrown In For Fun ...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

I'm Such A Smart A$$ That CNN Wouldn't Last More Than 5 Minutes On Most Of Those Other Sites ! :o

Thank God That The Owner And Admins Of This Site Aren't Bitter Control Freaks And Allow Us To Freely Express Our Unfiltered Views ! B)

As Well As Some Occasional Just Ever So Slightly Raucous Humor Thrown In For Fun ...

:D   :D   :D

It was a shake down, they wanted money, Which I dont have. Thanks for bringing this Thug

I was looking for local news.

f856a567c56419d40e63faf6a1da7b99.jpg

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Just my thoughts on this and as of lately.

Take everything "as a grain of salt" right now. This is something, but really we can never confirm any of this. And if true, it just a baby step.

Iraq is like getting a whole state into a prison system with everything being tracked in and out, worst than George Orwells "1984" to make anything reaslistically to happen on an International level. It is actually a great NWO proving ground also, so alot of the these measure will be used against us as well in the future.

Just be sure to use some of the money we may get to take down that system here so it never ever happens to us or to safe guard yourself and your family from it.

Just my two cents.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

DWS112,  Truly appreciate....:D   I would love to see the look on the faces of these "Iraqi Politicians" reading today's "BREAKING NEWS".   OH SHITE THEY CAUGHT US.....HURRY UP CBI and RV / RI OUR CURRENCY!! 

• Upvote 9

Well, this is certainly going to be an interesting story to follow. Makes me wonder if some of the recent meetings were actually Iraqi politicians scrambling as opposed to the claims in rthe ecent titles given to last week's stories. It also makes me wonder if HCL got or is getting temporarily pushed aside.

i certainly understand the comments above regarding 'hang 'em all', but given the choice, this DV member would rather see them all thrown in jail, and the corrupt funds properly redistributed- which would strengthen Iraq's reserves and our relations. I don't say that lightly, as I am personally involved in an expensive appeal because the superior court in Connecticut couldn't handle the truth regarding my own experience with real estate fraud, and kept my handwriting witness (who caught a couple realtors in forgery), a property appraiser, a town tax assessor and tstate of Connecticut laws into a recent trial  (which were all previously agreed stipulations by one judge who was swapped out in the 11th hour) - in which my family was robbed of $220,000 in home equity by a couple of people hiding under the guise of a reputable firm (Keller Williams- the largest realty company in North America)?. The judge, who rigged the trial, later encouraged and has since aided the original defendants in their counter claim against me for $300,000 in court despite the fact that itheir pursuit in costs can't be initiated - according to the rules of court- until my appeal has been heard and ruled on, which is 8 months away at a minimum. The way I see it, life is precious, even for the corrupt- but I don't live in Iraq nor do I have an Iraqi mindset. 

• Upvote 5

Keller Williams are a bunch of illuminati crooks.

You should see the stranglehold they've had in Florida !

HORRIFIC does not begin to describe them. They're vermin of the highest order.:angry:

Sorry for your troubles, PRESENCE -- was it a demoncrat judge...?  or perhaps an illuminati appointed one...?

Sure sounds like he was on the take to see Justice thwarted ! :angry:

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Thanks for doing the homework, DW... but they're all in foreign-ese...:confused2:

We're hoping some gringo outlet -- like the illuminati mouthpiece 'REUTERS' would comment with some back-up.....

But would they rat out their own masters' operatives like this....? And if so, why...?

Now that their tool ho'bummer is out and their evil queen-tool KILLary didn't make it in,

is their vile harvest of The M.E. unraveling at the seams...?

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, magawatt said:

No mention of Abadi; who is either smarter than your regular corrupt politician...or (can you believe it?) actually honest!!! 

He's in there - scrolling through so many of these names, it is very easy to miss one - check about midway. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, chinadawg said:

If this is true...when you think of all the loans these jackasses have taken to keep the country afloat while they themselves have raped this country dry,,,,,what a shame !!

Happens all the time, all the world over....

Candidate Trump addressed this very issue several times... and we all heard him take it on again in his Inauguration Speech...

and again since then... it must be something seriously weighing on his mind...

and perhaps THIS is what is coming of that concern of his... :confused2:

Was releasing it in-country first his idea / strategy...?  test the waters...?

Or is it an Iraqi-born thing....

We just don't know yet....

Patience Grasshoppahs, patience....

• Upvote 4