Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Saudi government bans its citizens under the age of 40 to travel to Iraq and why ??

yota691

07-02-2017 02:06 PM
image.php?token=d87bf603a8d4ce72d97d279f0ca3fb89&size=

The Saudi government announced on Tuesday its decision to ban its citizens under the age of 40 from traveling to Iraq, without specifying the reasons for it. 

The newspaper 'Okaz' Saudi Arabia, that ' the Directorate General of Passports Arabia stipulated issuing travel authorization for Iraq to be the applicant for a permit over the age of 40 years, while allowing followers to travel with their parents , whether they are male or female, without specifying the age. 

The newspaper added that ' the Saudi Passport Department statement identified the duration of only three months, ends its end , although not used, nor does it allow the use permit for more than a trip TRIP If you select one.' 

She pointed out that 'the Directorate necessitated traveled to Iraq and received permission to retain the original of the statement after his return and will be receiving a statement after attending in person with the required original passport , national identity and the image of them after booking an appointment.'

• Upvote 3

I can tell you why because even the Saudis aren't that stupid. Starting to feel the heat Iraq? For 11 years the entire world has tried to lift you up, and all you people seem interested in doing is throwing shoes at each other. You better wake up and smell the coffee because I Gotta Feeling everybody's just about to have had it with you.

• Upvote 5

Saudi Arabia imposes restrictions on nationals seeking to travel to Iraq

"No Men Allowed Under "40" Can Travel And Buy IQD, However Men & Women (Over & Under 40) Over 40 Must Get A Permit To Travel & Buy IQD....:D"

February 07 2017 08:58 PM
Saudi Arabia restrains travel to Iraq
Saudi Arabia restrains travel to Iraq

Saudi media outlets announced on Tuesday that authorities decided to impose new restrictions on the Saudi nationals desiring to travel to Baghdad.

Based on these measures, the ones who violate the new restrictions will be fined.

Sources indicated that the citizens desiring to travel to Iraq will be required to get a permit from the Saudi General Directorate of Passports for the ones who are above 40.

Further more, the citizens aged under 40 will be barred from travelling to Iraq.

The ones who violate these procedures may be fined 5,000 Saudi Riyals or banned from travelling abroad for 3 years.

The two penalties may be applied to the violators.

The Saudi General Directorate of Passports excluded women from this decision while the ones aged under 40 may be allowed to travel to Iraq in case they get a legal permit.

Authorities also stressed that a citizen is allowed to travel for only three months upon effecting these procedures.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/5826/Saudi-Arabia-imposes-restrictions-on-nationals-seeking-to-travel-to-Iraq

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Wonder how long this ban is in effect..? 

Who knows maybe until after the "Liberation Of Mosul" is completed or until ISIS is 100% driven out of Iraq territory.  Of course my favorite is after RV / RI of the IQD.   Saudi Arabia do not want the younger generation to get rich from the cash in...LOL

GO Liberation Of Mosul

GO RV / RI 

• Upvote 4

So Kuwait imposes basically the same travel restrictions as the U.S.

The King of Jordan visited the new Secretary of State shortly after Rex Tillerson was sworn in. 

Now Saudi Arabia is restricting travel to Iraq.

Sounds like folks outside the U.S. are taking a new view of "combatant-age" (my words) men from moving around the ME or elsewhere.

So what don't we know? What are these other countries getting set up for?

Hmmmmm.

• Upvote 2

Looks like maybe intel has found members of isis leaving individually with fake paperwork before its too late.  The Saudi gov. bans under 40 men for a reason and it seems as if a funnel is being developed through Syria. Curios about why Saudi nationals cant buy ID and with Trump freezing assets something big might be close at hand

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Looks like maybe intel has found members of isis leaving individually with fake paperwork before its too late.  The Saudi gov. bans under 40 men for a reason and it seems as if a funnel is being developed through Syria. Curios about why Saudi nationals cant buy ID and with Trump freezing assets something big might be close at hand

god i hope so

would love to see many here get a break in life

including me

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

HappyDays, FYI...I added the buying of IQD in just for giggles & smurks....LOL

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

speaking of breaks where is a good safe source to buy more ID? I'm in Ga. Last week someone posted that they bought some from one of Adams suggested sights and they were counterfeit. Anyone know that source and recommend a safe way to aquire more

Hmmm, don't remember that one HD. I'm hear alot and sure would of remembered that one.

As far as a safe place to go ? There are several reputable dealers, but your on your own with that one as I don't want it on me if the deal go's sour.

pp

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

speaking of breaks where is a good safe source to buy more ID? I'm in Ga. Last week someone posted that they bought some from one of Adams suggested sights and they were counterfeit. Anyone know that source and recommend a safe way to aquire more

Possibly try Exchange Of America I dealt with them some time ago.  Ali of Dinartrade have partnered with them now I believe.  Your decision in the end...:D  Good luck!!

www.dinartrade.com

https://www.xchangeofamerica.com/

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 1