Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Research this one

coorslite21

Any who are interested might research  Calibre Mining (TSXV: CXB)

CXB is just short its key breakout point of $0.27 per share and after that it could rise to $0.54 per share within the following 2-6 weeks!

CXB's largest shareholder is billionaire Pierre Lassonde, founder of both Newmont Mining (NEM) and Franco-Nevada (FNV) – two of the world's three largest gold companies - with a combined market cap of $32 billion! 

The Iranian situation leads me to believe that there will be some actions taken by Trump that will rock the markets to a degree.  Metals and oil will probably increase, stocks will go down.  I doubt this would be a major event, just one that might present some opportunity.

Do your own research!

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sounds interesting... Check out SING... They just announced they are debt free and are coming out of the pinks... I'm up 205% as of today. The volume has been way up. A lot of buyers coming in.

B/A

Looks good BA....what I often do with these is when, and if, they double I sell half and get my seed money back and hold the rest........it's like buying into a young company for free.  There are many stocks I wish i had done this with many, many years ago....at this price you can end up with quite a large block looking to the future.....JMO as always.

25 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sounds interesting... Check out SING... They just announced they are debt free and are coming out of the pinks... I'm up 205% as of today. The volume has been way up. A lot of buyers coming in.

B/A

(not sure why this box showed up twice).......probably the fat finger syndrome.......(see comment above)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Looks good BA....what I often do with these is when, and if, they double I sell half and get my seed money back and hold the rest........it's like buying into a young company for free.  There are many stocks I wish i had done this with many, many years ago....at this price you can end up with quite a large block looking to the future.....JMO as always.

That's exactly what I did with this one... I currently hold 50,000 free shares... I just got to find another one.

B/A

• Upvote 2

This is some of the stuff I look at.......do your own research....

Yesterday, .....(2-6-2017).....gold broke above a key technical level...

It closed above its 100-day moving average ("DMA") for the first time since last fall.

A DMA is a popular gauge of price action. It measures the market trend by averaging prices from, in this case, about five months of trading.

As you can see from the chart below, the market clearly finds this line important. It acted as a floor – what traders call "support" – during last year's big rally. It then acted as a ceiling – or "resistance" – during last year's correction...

BZ-05018767_589a359e9551d.png

Seeing gold close back above this level is one more sign that the bull market has resumed. The last two times gold broke above its 100-DMA, it rallied nearly 18% and 13%, respectively.

Meanwhile, gold stocks – which tend to lead the price of gold higher in bull markets – are doing even better.

zs-17744692_589a359fbf44c.png

The VanEck Vectors Gold Miners Fund (GDX) blew through its 100-DMA late last month. And as you can see above, GDX just closed above its 200-DMA. Many traders consider the 200-DMA to be an important longer-term measure separating bull markets from bear markets.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2017 at 2:05 PM, Wizard of Oz said:

What is the best place to buy penny stock or any stock for that matter?

You can open account with almost any brokerage company or try Scott Trade, or TD Ameritrade, or any number of others. Research them, many you can set up on line.  Many of those have built in research areas and educational centers as part of the website. Some have play money trading platforms where you can "practice" before you dive in.....Practice is always a wise thing.......

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

So this one is still waiting for Gold/Silver prices to rise.

I have to say I am surprised with where the metals prices are right now......I expected they would be higher.... 

The miners as a rule do very well with higher prices.  From my knowledge it will only be a matter of time for that to happen.  

I find it most interesting that 1 bitcoin has 2 times the value of an ounce of Gold......

For me I will hold what I have.....I was able to get my "seed" money out when prices rose.......now just happy to see where things go.....

• Upvote 2