Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

SocalDinar

On 10/4/2016 at 11:32 AM, markb57 said:

so, by mid month, we should have a new rate if this is voted on. If it gets voted on and passes and there's no rate change, it may mean that the HCL has nothing to do with the rate. Hopefully, this will all happen and we'll be laughing all the way to the bank before 11/1.

:praying::praying::praying:

• Upvote 2

Different Kurdish parties around the resort to parliament Baghdad to solve the problems of the region

Mustafa al-Obeidi

12qpt956.jpg

Erbil «Quds Al- Arabi»: different Kurdish parties about the direction of some deputies in the Federal House of Representatives to ask the Kurdistan Regional problems on the council to try to find solutions to them under the freezing of the province 's parliament. 
Has cross - member of the political bureau of the Islamic Union of Kurdistan , Khalil Ibrahim , told «Al Quds Al Arabi» About the belief that there is no point in the transfer of the territory problems to the federal parliament, saying it would increase the complexity of the problems between the Kurdish parties. 
he stressed that the best is sitting political parties in the region for dialogue and the search to find problems solutions in the region, then with Baghdad over the formation of committees to put all contentious issues, noting that the transfer of territory problems to be presented to the Federal parliament without discussion and agreement between the political forces, will not find work, and even deepen the differences between the parties and increases the complexity of the problems between them and aggravate the political scene. 
Ibrahim stressed that he did not believe that the solution to the problems will be there in the Federal parliament, it is necessary the stands of political parties responsibility to solve the Kurdish problem, and it must start from the political consensus base and possession of a unified vision and political discourse unified national interests, he returned to the resort some powers to bring the region the problems in Baghdad may be objective pressure on the Government of the Territory, but that will not help « he said. 
he said Ibrahim, an official with ties to the Islamic Union: I do not think can the Federal House of Representatives to solve its problems, but the solution is a return to the Constitution and the laws in resolving outstanding between the Governments of Erbil and Baghdad problems, and if you reach a dead end road can go to court Federal. 
the head of the Kurdistan Islamic group bloc in the Iraqi parliament, Mahmoud Haji Rashid, told the network Roudao, «there are some privacy for the Kurdistan region, theIraqi parliament has no right to interfere in the political problems between the Kurdish parties, stressing that the Iraqi parliament can not intervene to resolve all matters ». 
on the other hand, Kurdistan region President Yusuf Mohamed endorsed this approach, where the mention of « Al Quds Al Arabi »that« the region is still within the federal state in Iraq, and the Federal House of Representatives is for all Iraqis, so it can be for him to discuss the issues relating to both parts Iraq , including the Kurdistan region »stressing that it 's OK to pay in all directions that serve the interests of the region and solving problems accumulated. 
The prime Parliament of the region, one of the MDC, to the existence of the developments now on the reactivation of the Parliament of the region in order to put matters right, and the other developments will get after the liberation of Mosul. 
the MP for the MDC in the Iraqi parliament, Hoshyar Abdullah, announced in a statement, «If you 're any problems anymore, Fsnnqlha to the Iraqi parliament because of the absence of the Kurdistan parliament, and also because the Iraqi parliament is a federal parliament, and there are by all the deputies of Kurdish blocs, and the Kurdistan region of compliance with the decisions determined by parliament , which ». 
it has already been Iraq 's parliament form a commission to investigate the delay in the Kurdistan region of salaries Exchange, following a request by the Attorney Hoshyar Abdullah. 
he was a member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament, Massoud Haider, declared that «own investigation into the causes of the region salaries problem of the parliamentary committee will meet with the minister of natural resources in the region drastically, however , Finance Minister Rebaz lambs». 
the member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament, that the «Commission will meet also with the Ministry of oil and Finance in the Iraqi government to get complete information to resolve the salaries of staff problems in Kurdistan, not dumping charges on the Governments of Erbil or Baghdad ». 
It is noteworthy that the Kurdistan region live in a constitutional vacuum after disabling its parliament since October / October 2015 after the banning of the territorial government, to enter the parliament speaker Yusuf Mohamed and ministers of the MDC to Arbil, after differences and accusations of change of being behind the demonstrations , which came out in Sulaimaniyah against the Kurdistan Democratic party led by Massoud Barzani, which was considered the MDC president is legitimate for the region after the end of his term and not to renew it.

• Upvote 3

On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 9:02 AM, olivesman said:

"Any day now, you will hear me say goodbye my love, and you'll be on your way" (I hear Ronnie Millsap singING as I imagine that this is what I'll say to financial difficulties)

But you know, there are really only TWO  money problems:  1. Not enough.  2. Too much.  I know about number one. I think I'd like to try number two now.

I find this very interesting olivesman as me and my spouse are finally in a great financial spot after hitting all debt like it was a matter between life and death.  Whew, the struggle was real.  Now I find that when this RVs, we can have the chance of helping someone else.  We've learned it's totally not about the "stuff" (however if you like said "stuff" that's totally fine), but just the ease of being emotionally free from not having enough money is the greatest luxury.   I wish all those on this ride get to have that experience - here's hoping it's soon!  😉

Edited by bahamamama
Because I made a spelling error.
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, bahamamama said:

I find this very interesting olivesman as me and my spouse are finally in a great financial spot after hitting all debt like it was a matter between life and death.  Whew, the struggle was real.  Now I find that when this RVs, we can have the chance of helping someone else.  We've learned it's totally not about the "stuff" (however if you like said "stuff" that's totally fine), but just the ease of being emotionally free from not having enough money is the greatest luxury.   I wish all those on this ride get to have that experience - here's hoping it's soon!  😉

What a fantastic post!  I ALSO wish this luxury on ALL of us here and dang SOON too!!!

:bravo::praying::backflip:

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2016 at 1:40 PM, King Bean said:

I'd like to think so, but no on the HCL. This is just a Band-Aid fix to get Kurds some money, make Baghdad a little happy with more oil income, and more baby steps towards Mosul. They have made agreements many times before that have fallen apart. When the HCL is finally passed, you'll see fireworks and huge announcements.

I agree, King Bean, this is just a band aid to substitute for the HCL. The Kurd's haven't received any financial support from Baghdad for over a year now, they're just trying to create an air of cooperation and rebuild from the damage Maliki has done with his sectarian ways.  Right now, even the Kurd's are divided, the PUK and KDP are not on the same page, Barzani has stalled the Kurdish elections for almost two years now. Getting the HCL passed is going to take cooperation from all the sects and different parties and right now, cooperation is in short supply in Iraq. I've searched the Gazette and Parliaments web site and can't find anything about the HCL being passed, if it was, like many have stated, we would all know about it, it's not something they would or could keep a lid on. If someone has a copy of the passed HCL, please post it, thanks!  :)

On 10/3/2016 at 1:40 PM, King Bean said:

I'd like to think so, but no on the HCL. This is just a Band-Aid fix to get Kurds some money, make Baghdad a little happy with more oil income, and more baby steps towards Mosul. They have made agreements many times before that have fallen apart. When the HCL is finally passed, you'll see fireworks and huge announcements.

I agree, King Bean, this is just a band aid to substitute for the HCL. The Kurd's haven't received any financial support from Baghdad for over a year now, they're just trying to create an air of cooperation and rebuild from the damage Maliki has done with his sectarian ways.  Right now, even the Kurd's are divided, the PUK and KDP are not on the same page, Barzani has stalled the Kurdish elections for almost two years now. Getting the HCL passed is going to take cooperation from all the sects and different parties and right now, cooperation is in short supply in Iraq. I've searched the Gazette and Parliaments web site and can't find anything about the HCL being passed, if it was, like many have stated, we would all know about it, it's not something they would or could keep a lid on. If someone has a copy of the passed HCL, please post it, thanks!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

30415.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&watermark=wmada1,wmada2

Side of the Halfaya oil field in Maysan

Author: AB, ZJ 
Editor: AB, BK 
24/12/2016 13:42 
Number of Views: 66

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Counting the National Alliance, the political climate has become "appropriate" to pass laws "troubled and mission," including oil and gas law, while the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives considered that the project passed requires a prior agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, revealed the withdrawal of government projects proponents of the law of parliament in order to provide a new formulation.

The deputy for the National Alliance Habib Terminal in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The draft oil and gas law put forward in Parliament a long time ago and met with many of the objections," pointing out that "the project is still in the inclusion of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary."

The terminal, that "the oil and gas and the Federal Court and the Federation Council draft laws, is one of the pillars of building a state of institutions," returned to "political influence was evident in the lack of approval during the last session about particular."

He noted the National Alliance MP, that "the Kurdistan region deal as an equal with the Iraqi state, despite the fact that the task of such laws and should be handled with appropriate political atmosphere away from the push and pull," asserting that "appropriate political atmosphere, is currently available to pass those draft laws, and especially since the atmosphere of the battle against Daesh created some sort of appropriate for the adoption of important laws and distressed. "

For his part, Chairman of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Ares Abdullah said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The lack of federal and Kurdish governments agreement on a draft oil law, the gas led to the obstruction of approval," stressing that "the project can not be passed without prior agreement between the Territory The center and the rest of the oil-producing provinces. "

Abdullah added that "the passage of the oil and gas law without prior agreement on it would be difficult from the possibility of its application," pointing out that "differences on the project was and still respect the powers of the management of the oil sector."

He said Chairman of the Committee, that "Article 112 of the Iraqi constitution allows some of the powers of the region and the oil-producing provinces to proceed to interpret the law," stressing that "the Commission is still waiting for the parties concerned an agreement to pass the project."

He revealed Abdullah, for "the existence of two projects for the oil and gas law, the first prepared since 2007 and the second was prepared in 2011," he said, adding that that "the Council of Ministers to withdraw the drafts of the House of Representatives hope to draft a new project and submit it to the House floor and passed."

Article 112 of the Iraqi Constitution that the federal government's oil and gas extracted from current fields in cooperation with the governments of producing regions and provinces, that distributes and imports in a manner compatible with the demographical distribution all over the country, with a quota specified period for the damaged regions that were deprived in an unfair way by the former regime, which were damaged after that, to ensure balanced development in different parts of the country, and is regulated by law.

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, have been revealed in (the 22 of November 2016), all efforts to pass a draft oil and gas law, as amended, accusing some of blocs and political parties to derail approval for "incompatible with the interests", while the speaker of parliament adviser count to modify it. " has become inevitable, "the Kurdistan Alliance confirmed submit proposals received the" admissibility "of the National Alliance on the project.

The Iraqi government announced, in (28 August 2011), ratification of the draft oil and gas law, and decided to submit them to Parliament for approval, while Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Office, Hussain al-Shahristani, on the second of July, the government introduced " some amendments "to the draft oil law, which is long overdue and reviewed by the Committee on energy Council of Ministers.

• Upvote 10

hey guys ,  yota , didn` t  you just  post an article about how , the Kurdistan regional government , is  sharing and caring campaign !  ;)  ,  the two sides of the region , getting along with each other !  now get these new friends  and the bagdad guys together ,  and lets roll that , hydro / carbon/ law into effect and passed !   

• Upvote 2

I don't think they actually have an option now. Settling the oil for food program, closing out remaining issues with Kuwait, having to meet deadlines with loans from the World Bank, etc. Countries and companies moving swiftly to heavily invest in their rebuilding process........

It's all adding up to pressure cooking status. It's about to explode but they better get it together or the (meal) will be spoiled and if they thought they can afford to keep it as it is now.......I think they know the exact consequence and repercussions of what will happen if they don't get it done and with a quickness. Yes, they are one of the world's richest countries and will remain so as long as they play ball with the rest of the world by the rules that are in place. Even in the smallest of chances they don't. it will not bode well for their country or people. It won't be much longer and this whole process will over with and then we can all move on to the next investment opportunities. 

This is just my opinion and I stand by it....so if you want to shoot the messenger point and shoot........but don't miss. (Grin)

Happy Holidays to Adam, Yota, Thug, all the wonderful Mods and all the wonderful memebers of this great DinarVets community. 

• Upvote 10

Yota Thanks,  DV, All good news in the "BIG Picture".  Let's all come together and focus on what's in the best interest of all Iraqis and sing in harmony.   The "HCL" is coming like all other important issues #1 RV / RI of the IQD.   I smell early early 2017.

Always Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

I don't think they actually have an option now. Settling the oil for food program, closing out remaining issues with Kuwait, having to meet deadlines with loans from the World Bank, etc. Countries and companies moving swiftly to heavily invest in their rebuilding process........

It's all adding up to pressure cooking status. It's about to explode but they better get it together or the (meal) will be spoiled and if they thought they can afford to keep it as it is now.......I think they know the exact consequence and repercussions of what will happen if they don't get it done and with a quickness. Yes, they are one of the world's richest countries and will remain so as long as they play ball with the rest of the world by the rules that are in place. Even in the smallest of chances they don't. it will not bode well for their country or people. It won't be much longer and this whole process will over with and then we can all move on to the next investment opportunities. 

This is just my opinion and I stand by it....so if you want to shoot the messenger point and shoot........but don't miss. (Grin)

Happy Holidays to Adam, Yota, Thug, all the wonderful Mods and all the wonderful memebers of this great DinarVets community. 

Yep! and there's a new Chef in town,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DONALD TRUMP. 

• Upvote 6

Thx For The Article Brother Yo' - Here's A Highlighted Copy Of It ...

(by walkingstick) 

Pass the oil and gas law is subject to "agreement" between Baghdad and Erbil, Abadi prepares for "drafting" new

Counting the National Alliance, the political climate has become "appropriate" to pass laws "troubled and mission," including oil and gas law, while the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives considered that the project passed requires a prior agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, revealed the withdrawal of government projects proponents of the law of parliament in order to provide a new formulation.

The deputy for the National Alliance Habib Terminal in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The draft oil and gas law put forward in Parliament a long time ago and met with many of the objections," pointing out that "the project is still in the inclusion of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary."

The terminal, that "the oil and gas and the Federal Court and the Federation Council draft laws, is one of the pillars of building a state of institutions,"returned to "political influence was evident in the lack of approval during the last session about particular."

He noted the National Alliance MP, that "the Kurdistan region deal as an equal with the Iraqi state, despite the fact that the task of such laws and should be handled with appropriate political atmosphere away from the push and pull," asserting that "appropriate political atmosphere, is currently available to pass those draft laws, and especially since the atmosphere of the battle against Daesh created some sort of appropriate for the adoption of important laws and distressed. "

For his part, Chairman of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Ares Abdullah said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The lack of federal and Kurdish governments agreement on a draft oil law, the gas led to the obstruction of approval," stressing that "the project can not be passed without prior agreement between the Territory The center and the rest of the oil-producing provinces. "

Abdullah added that "the passage of the oil and gas law without prior agreement on it would be difficult from the possibility of its application," pointing out that "differences on the project was and still respect the powers of the management of the oil sector."

He said Chairman of the Committee, that "Article 112 of the Iraqi constitution allows some of the powers of the region and the oil-producing provinces to proceed to interpret the law," stressing that "the Commission is still waiting for the parties concerned an agreement to pass the project."

He revealed Abdullah, for "the existence of two projects for the oil and gas law, the first prepared since 2007 and the second was prepared in 2011," he said, adding that that "the Council of Ministers to withdraw the drafts of the House of Representatives hope to draft a new project and submit it to the House floor and passed."

Article 112 of the Iraqi Constitution that the federal government's oil and gas extracted from current fields in cooperation with the governments of producing regions and provinces, that distributes and imports in a manner compatible with the demographical distribution all over the country, with a quota specified period for the damaged regions that were deprived in an unfair way by the former regime, which were damaged after that, to ensure balanced development in different parts of the country, and is regulated by law.

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, have been revealed in (the 22 of November 2016), all efforts to pass a draft oil and gas law, as amended, accusing some of blocs and political parties to derail approval for "incompatible with the interests", while the speaker of parliament adviser count to modify it. " has become inevitable, "the Kurdistan Alliance confirmed submit proposals received the" admissibility "of the National Alliance on the project.

The Iraqi government announced, in (28 August 2011), ratification of the draft oil and gas law, and decided to submit them to Parliament for approval, while Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Office, Hussain al-Shahristani, on the second of July, the government introduced " some amendments "to the draft oil law, which is long overdue and reviewed by the Committee on energy Council of Ministers.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=80594

Thx For The Holiday Props Shoutout FlamTap ! ;)

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil
  • yota691 featured this topic
  • yota691 pinned this topic
  • yota691 featured and pinned this topic
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic