Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

SocalDinar

Upon re-reading the above article from 11 hours ago, it seems to me that the language referenced in the 2 drafts is definitely what we want to see:  ..."He added that "the two laws mentioned aim to invest national wealth of oil and gas and the development of the industry and to achieve the advancement of the economic reality of the country,"  

Hopefully the "economic reality" of the country includes a rate-change in the Dinar from its current artificially diminished value to one that not only reflects Iraq's vast wealth and resources, but to one that is at least on par with its neighboring countries. In my opinion, the Dinar should  'for convenience purposes', at a minimum, be on par with the neighboring countries in adjacent ports. I truly hope that the reason for the lack of rate change in the CBI's website since January  4th is because the CBI is waiting for HCL to finally be implemented into law. Now, if only the Secretariat referenced in the above article could move as fast as another Secretariat, which is the greatest racing horse of all time - the 1973 triple crown winner and the horse that ran the greatest horse race ever on June 9th 1973 - by winning the Belmont Stakes by an astonishing 31 lengths!

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, presence said:

Upon re-reading the above article from 11 hours ago, it seems to me that the language referenced in the 2 drafts is definitely what we want to see:  ..."He added that "the two laws mentioned aim to invest national wealth of oil and gas and the development of the industry and to achieve the advancement of the economic reality of the country,"  

Hopefully the "economic reality" of the country includes a rate-change in the Dinar from its current artificially diminished value to one that not only reflects Iraq's vast wealth and resources, but to one that is at least on par with its neighboring countries. In my opinion, the Dinar should  'for convenience purposes', at a minimum, be on par with the neighboring countries in adjacent ports. I truly hope that the reason for the lack of rate change in the CBI's website since January  4th is because the CBI is waiting for HCL to finally be implemented into law. Now, if only the Secretariat referenced in the above article could move as fast as another Secretariat, which is the greatest racing horse of all time - the 1973 triple crown winner and the horse that ran the greatest horse race ever on June 9th 1973 - by winning the Belmont Stakes by an astonishing 31 lengths!

Presence,  Thanks,  Excellent assessment / opinion of the article.  "HCL"  is coming my dear DV friends.  Too much positive information to further hide the end state.  However, As LGD states 'Suddenly" it will happen.  No fanfare....😃😃

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 5

Past news article  have stated that Trump invested $30 US into dinars years ago.  We also were told that the US treasury holds $4 trillion US . Holy Day !! That is enough to wipe out our national debt and pump up our  economy with  new millionaires . It will impact every market ,every charity .  We will do great things

• Upvote 5

tigergorzow- Thanks very much for your feedback regarding my post. It's really amazing how much is potentially involved here, as we witness the completion of a very long transition of Iraq evolving from a country run by a dictator (then run by another) to  a country that's closer on the spectrum to that of a capitalist and free society.  The entire US debt could potentially be eliminated overnight 'with the 'stroke of a pen', along with the individual debt that many citizens - worldwide - carry. Years ago. a close friend of mine, who initially told me about the Dinar, essentially said that we, as in the US, weren't going into Iraq to remove Saddam because 'we were just being nice people'. The war that followed cost more in too many ways than many ever thought; i.e.,, time, money, and far far too many lives. Despite the fact that there are trillions more Dinar in circulation today than during the Saddam era, and despite whether the Dinar is a FIAT currency, and despite the ongoing violence, it's my belief that the world has far more faith in Iraq today than it did in the late 80"s, when people as a whole were afraid to work in and with Iraq for an entirely different reason.

The other extremely timely event influencing the progress of HCL, regards the election of President Trump! Lots has been said concerning the 'stability of Iraq' being a requirement for the Dinar to RV, but I bet there are those in Iraq who maybe, just maybe, are saying the same thing about the US.. Well Iraq, we are doing great - so finish the job and give your currency the long overdue adjustment it needs and deserves - so we can all work together globally and enjoy the wealth from years of effort! 

• Upvote 2

Typo , that would be $30 million US  I believe this is a reasonable  amount for  our brave new president  . It will have to go into a blind trust I suspect . From the bottom of my heart ,I believe that Donald has great respect for us all and will do everything in power to help us all .

• Upvote 3

12152.jpg

separator.gif
Economy News / special committee suggested that the parliamentary oil witnessing the current House of Representatives sessions bitter debate about the oil and gas law, stressing that the Commission is conducting amendments to the law. Said committee member Ali Fayad said in an interview for "Economy News", that the oil and gas law, which was launched during the parliamentary sessions preceding has not been settled is still under discussion and criticism of some of the blocks in which you see a lot of problems and injustices right, particularly the Kurdistan Alliance, pointing out that the pursuit of some blocks to the need to amend this law and put began strongly since the second round of the House of Representatives is still but that did not seriously doing at the time. Fayad said that after the expansion of the differences between the blocs on the law as well as the new consensus that formed on the basis of the government, "Pat modifying the oil and gas law is inevitable," adding that he expected to see the House of Representatives sessions bitter debate about the law because of the different points of view. The Iraqi government announced, in the 28th of August, 2011, on the ratification of the draft oil and gas law, and decided to submit them to Parliament for approval, while Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Office, Hussain al-Shahristani, on the second of July, the government introduced "some amendments "to the draft oil law, which is long overdue and reviewed by the Committee on energy Council of Ministers. AJ
separator.gif
Views 11   Date Added 24/01/2017 - 10:11   Last updated 01/24/2017 - 10:55   No. Content 6546
  • Upvote 2

Parliamentary ENERGY: Oil law will take priority in the current legislative term  24/01/2017 10:21 BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: It revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Tuesday, that the laws of the oil sector, will take priority in the current legislative term.  Said committee member Ali Fayad for "tomorrow's Press," that "the oil sector laws into law the liquidation affairs, Gas Affairs, and oil and gas law, it will be a priority of the Council of Representatives during the current legislative term," pointing out that "these laws Thoudy great importance in the country ". He added that "the work is a discussion of those laws with the competent authorities in order to articulate and put it on the list of the debate and vote within the dome of the House of Representatives," likely to "take its flight is smooth because of the need for Iraq to it during the current period."

• Upvote 11

Good morning Yota, super day to ya and thanks 

"Tuesday, that the laws of the oil sector, will take priority in the current legislative term" 

Hereˋs hoping that priority means, at the top of the list :wacko:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting From A 'Smooth Flight' Aboard A Camel With White Caps On My Cocktail !

(by don961)

Parliamentary ENERGY: Oil law will take priority in the current legislative term

24/01/2017 10:21

It revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Tuesday, that the laws of the oil sector, will take priority in the current legislative term.

Said committee member Ali Fayad for "tomorrow's Press," that "the oil sector laws into law the liquidation affairs, Gas Affairs, and oil and gas law, it will be a priority of the Council of Representatives during the current legislative term," pointing out that "these laws Thoudy great importance in the country ".

He added that "the work is a discussion of those laws with the competent authorities in order to articulate and put it on the list of the debate and vote within the dome of the House of Representatives," likely to "take its flight is smooth because of the need for Iraq to it during the current period."

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news.....89640/link

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, yota691 said:

Parliamentary ENERGY: Oil law will take priority in the current legislative term  24/01/2017 10:21 BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: It revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Tuesday, that the laws of the oil sector, will take priority in the current legislative term.  Said committee member Ali Fayad for "tomorrow's Press," that "the oil sector laws into law the liquidation affairs, Gas Affairs, and oil and gas law, it will be a priority of the Council of Representatives during the current legislative term," pointing out that "these laws Thoudy great importance in the country ". He added that "the work is a discussion of those laws with the competent authorities in order to articulate and put it on the list of the debate and vote within the dome of the House of Representatives," likely to "take its flight is smooth because of the need for Iraq to it during the current period."

Yota Thanks, DinarThug, Excellent information in regards to progress is definitely being made to get this done.  I am a "BIG FAN" and believe "Priority" means we better get this done or else....Lets put it to a VOTE and published in the Gazette and move on to the next task at hand because President DJT is not playing no games. 

GO HCL!!

• Upvote 4

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:14 AM, SocalDinar said:

Exclusive - U.S. helped clinch Iraq oil deal to keep Mosul battle on track

DV,  Remember this 1st article in this thread back in Oct 2016......This is the day that changed everything for the GOI & KRG, Citizens and the "WORLD".   All the talking back in forth, bickering, delays, threats, misinformation from articles & agencies is part of the "PLAN".   The plan is already in motion and the results will be delivered in due time.

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 6

CNN. Broadcasting From A Special Ed Committee During A Bitter Debate Over Bitter Coffee With The Winner Going To The Highest Bitter !

http://economy-news.net/conten.....hp?id=6546

Parliamentary oil outweighed sharp discussions about the oil and gas law
12152.jpg 24/01/2017 - 09:24

Special committee suggested that the parliamentary oil witnessing the current House of Representatives sessions bitter debate about the oil and gas law, stressing that the Commission is conducting amendments to the law. 

Said committee member Ali Fayad said in an interview for "Economy News", that the oil and gas law, which was launched during the parliamentary sessions preceding has not been settled is still under discussion and criticism of some of the blocks in which you see a lot of problems and injustices right, particularly the Kurdistan Alliance, pointing out that the pursuit of some blocks to the need to amend this law and put began strongly since the second round of the House of Representatives is still but that did not seriously doing at the time. 

Fayad said that after the expansion of the differences between the blocs on the law as well as the new consensus that formed on the basis of the government, "Pat modifying the oil and gas law is inevitable," adding that he expected to see the House of Representatives sessions bitter debate about the law because of the different points of view. 

The Iraqi government announced, in the 28th of August, 2011, on the ratification of the draft oil and gas law, and decided to submit them to Parliament for approval, while Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Office, Hussain al-Shahristani, on the second of July, the government introduced "some amendments "to the draft oil law, which is long overdue and reviewed by the Committee on energy Council of Ministers.

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, four wheel drift said:

Just pls don't support Sbucks they want to hire 10,000 refugees instead of our own citizens.

Support our veterans

Just sayin

FWD

GO RV

You ain't kidding 4WD ! I am going to burn my Starbucks card never to return again.... Boycott the terrorists supporting companies !

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil
  • yota691 featured and pinned this topic
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic