Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 2-8-2017

TexasGranny

Hello Adam and Mods

I have heard from many investors from Wallstreet, Fobes, and bankers saying the Iraq Dinar and Dong is the biggest currency scam ever.  The reason I'm mentioning this is because it's 2017 and we still have NO Clue when Iraq plans on RVing their currency.  I do not believe the Dinar is a scam but I'm beginning to wonder if there will ever be RV in Iraq with the Dinar.  We have NO idea if they will ever pass the HCL, and etc.  Just want to know your thoughts on this and do you think CBI will pull the trigger sometime this year....

3 hours ago, eburt said:

Hello Adam and Mods

I have heard from many investors from Wallstreet, Fobes, and bankers saying the Iraq Dinar and Dong is the biggest currency scam ever.  The reason I'm mentioning this is because it's 2017 and we still have NO Clue when Iraq plans on RVing their currency.  I do not believe the Dinar is a scam but I'm beginning to wonder if there will ever be RV in Iraq with the Dinar.  We have NO idea if they will ever pass the HCL, and etc.  Just want to know your thoughts on this and do you think CBI will pull the trigger sometime this year....

Or perhaps in the next 60 days or so...?

Any truth to this? I am thinking no way but I could be wrong.

DinarThug     31,726

• DinarThug
  • Members
  • 10,843 posts

CNN. Broadcasting With The Funds To Pay For The Wall In Mexico !

Trump confiscate Iraqi political funds billions

Washington - President Donald Trump said hours before the money Iraqi politicians deposited in US banks are the property of the American people and the tax the blood of American soldiers who had exhausted in Iraq , the 

names of the robbers also published in the treasury the American site 

Nuri al - Maliki $ 66 billion 

Adnan al - Asadi $ 25 billion 

Saleh al - Mutlaq $ 28 billion 

Baqir al - Zubaidi $ 30 billion 

Bahaa al - Araji , $ 37 billion 

Mohammed Darraji $ 19 billion 

Huchar Zebari $ 21 billion 

Massoud Barzani $ 59 billion 

Saleem al - Jubouri $ 15 billion 

Saadoun al - Dulaimi , $ 18 billion 

Farouk al - Araji , $ 16 billion , 

Adel Abdul Mahdi $ 31 billion 

Osama Najafi $ 28 billion 

Haider al - Abadi $ 17 billion 

Mohammed Karbouli $ 20 billion 

Ahmed Nouri al - Maliki $ 14 billion 

Tarek Najm $ 7 billion 

on the Keywords $ 19 billion 

to $ 12 billion leftist 

Hassan Anbari $ 7 billion 

Jalal Talabani $ 35 billion 

Rafie al - Issawi $ 29 billion 

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/lates.....z4Y09YG0yp

• Upvote 4

Hi Adam

I have over $10,000.00 worth of Dinar. My question is this VIP thing in which I recently got back into again. I don't know if it is me but I find all this rather confusing. Your doing a bang up job my friend, but I have the following questions I need to get out of the way. Let us assume that we RV 1:1

First of all, my total personal debt is roughly $100,000.00 Oh , also I am 63 Y/O

My income going into retirement is $60,000.00 a year. I am assuming that I will pay roughly 35% tax and with other misc cost of cashing in I am expecting to come clean with about 5.5 million to 6 million dollars. Now my parents have always said that when ever I come into money that I should take and invest half of the money, leaving the rest to do what I will. I am not looking to do much with this money and with my retirement income  and my bills paid I will consider myself set.

I got input from my financial planner and he said if I was happy with this plan along as I was. He did say I could have more money given your direction but I don't care to go that way. I would rather take the tax hit and move on. At my age I don't want a lot of complications.

What is your take on the way I want to go?

What ever happens Adam, I wish you and your family the best.

Dave, AKA: Seabee

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• kcw locked this topic