Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Khatib Juma Baghdad: our solution for the government to encourage citizens to savings in government banks with higher interest and not to "privatize electricity"

yota691

Friday 3 February 2017 | 18:20
| Number of Views: 202

irq_944462413_1486135217.jpg&max_width=300

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed to Fri Baghdad, Mr. Messenger Yasiri in his Friday sermon, the Iraqi government should encourage citizens to savings in government banks with interest his increase, which will fill the shortage and need-winning best of the privatization of electricity under the pretext of lack of financial resources and the status of austerity faced by the country , directed ratchet without charge as described and put question marks to get convincing answers from those responsible, and praised as the fifth of May the first days of Afaf marking the anniversary of the birth of the girl on the Sayeda Zeinab.

Mr. Messenger Yasiri said from the rostrum of Al-Rahman Mosque in the al-Mansur in Baghdad, "are blessed in this day of the Islamic nation as a whole and Shiites Ahlulbayt birth anniversary of Sayeda Zeinab girl faithful, peace be on them, the day will take the title (on chastity) acquired blessings of Our Lady of purity and chastity Sayeda Zeinab after that was so good reference and applaud as the birthday of Sayeda Zeinab days to Afaf in Iraq. "

He Yasiri that "the right of Sayeda Zeinab Muslims at least the degree of the right of Imam Hussein, having the right of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection, where it completed what began with Imam Hussein, after he and his testimony in order to uphold the word of God and must take advantage of what she said Sayeda Zeinab has indicated that alternative oppressor who succeeds unjust tyrant by saying in front of more than (an evil and wrong-doers instead) or the expression of some of the commentators of the unjust speech that was set up by the people instead of the saints who Nsbhm God Almighty. "

"This is a general concept, we find its application at all levels and in different times, and what we see today living testimony to what it said Zainab, the ruling alternative administrations in many joints of life which are not in line with the Lord's law, even with the change of faces any change of a person and the advent of another and the survival of injustice." .

Among Yasiri, "we see a lot of those who humiliate policy either download religiously or not a title, it contributes and another smashed the values of the community, religious or social and plunder their money and incites works people side issues to defraud him and that everything that goes on in the country is the product of a failed or corrupt politics, including what It lacks wisdom, while we find our scientists Pentecostals quick to offer advice and guidance in order to avoid the above and urge the community to work on prevention is better than cure base that some diseases are fatal, despite its simplicity. "

Regarding the decision to privatize electricity, Yasiri asked, "I'm here draw questions from without charge and put question marks to get convincing answers from those responsible, there are some issues that give rise to the Iraqi citizen concerns because they have directly entered the daily life, including the issue of the privatization of electricity recently raised the citizen afraid of this decision for four reasons which as a citizen feared to be the privatization of education and health sector and so on, and among the reasons for these concerns is what suffered the citizen of the privatization of the telecommunications, for example, where they pay huge amounts of money as wages for contacts with the inability to get rid of the means of communication for security reasons other than clear to everyone and the second reason is that wages be unfair to the citizen and in particular the poor, who can not find sustenance to live, especially from supporting a large family with a scarcity of living and the third reason is the fear citizen of damage to state institutions by dispensing with some of the staff of the ministry in the future and corroborating reports exist to avoid all mention the latter reason is the fear of the citizen for the problems between the investor and the consumer due to the inability of some people to pay wages which will reflect negatively on the continuation of electricity. "

He Yasiri Bosilth "At the same time we draw the following questions to officials in the Iraqi government and legislature, both the Executive and tell where you go these many and which amounted to billions of dollars spent to rebuild and maintenance and the establishment of power plants, transmission and distribution of electric power? Money and why are the privatization of the public sector is important and which generates a government resources financial? if the government's decision to benefit from the privatization of the electricity sector, why has rejected some of the provincial councils, governors this decision even though most of these parties link power? "

He Yasiri "of science, some are warranted to accept privatization, lack of financial resources and the status of the austerity experienced by the country, while actually this is not because the financial resources go into the pockets and budgets of a corrupt official and failing and should be held accountable and the return of such funds to the state treasury for the construction and development of state institutions and thus restore hope to the citizen ".

And gave Yasiri solution to the government by saying, "However, we Through a fatwa religious authority and on the platform Friday distinguished we have a solution to that challenge sings everyone resorting to some decisions which encourage citizen savings in government banks with interest his increase, which will fill the shortfall and the need winning repeat that these questions repeated accusation is not even a question because we are not like others we have no political agenda, but we Mqmon to work with us and dictate our guest legitimacy ".anthy 3

• Upvote 6

Well, this is good, "Mr. Messenger Yasiri in his Friday sermon, the Iraqi government should encourage citizens to savings in government banks with interest his increase, which will fill the shortage and need-winning best of the privatization of electricity under the pretext of lack of financial resources and the status of austerity faced by the country , directed ratchet without charge as described and put question marks to get convincing answers from those responsible, and praised as the fifth of May the first days of Afaf marking the anniversary of the birth of the girl on the Sayeda Zeinab."

This is interesting since, if I understand correctly, Sharia Law does not promote usury (interest on money in this case). So, if the citizens all practice what this guy preached, more of the chunky money would be pulled off the streets and into the banks!

Looking Good!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 7

Good morning Gents, :tiphat:

Education is well under way to instruct people to get their "chunky money" out from underneath their mattresses and into interest bearing accounts. I have a feeling that this could take some time as many still do not trust banks. Even with the good intentions of paying interest on deposits, folks are still leery, but repetition is key, the more you hear the more you believe  ;)

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Gents, :tiphat:

Education is well under way to instruct people to get their "chunky money" out from underneath their mattresses and into interest bearing accounts. I have a feeling that this could take some time as many still do not trust banks. Even with the good intentions of paying interest on deposits, folks are still leery, but repetition is key, the more you hear the more you believe  ;)

Hey, Wiljor! A revalue of the IQD would get my "chunky money" out from underneath my mattress(es) and into interest bearing accounts real, real quick! I think I have heard enough to get me to deposit my Chunkae' Monae'!

Have a Great Weekend, My Friend!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, Wiljor! A revalue of the IQD would get my "chunky money" out from underneath my mattress(es) and into interest bearing accounts real, real quick! I think I have heard enough to get me to deposit my Chunkae' Monae'!

Have a Great Weekend, My Friend!

Go Moola Nova!

Back at ya brother, a super weekend up to you :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

I have always thought the dangling of the carrot with the interest rate would not be enough to regain the trust of the Iraqi banks. The average citizen still sees way to much corruption going on, I think until they see some folks like Maliki an maybe a few of the Barzani family members arrested their not going to storm the banks to put their money in it.

What will probably happen is the CBI will give them a short turn in time period to get these large denominations off the streets. The rich folks will need a little nudge an persuasion to get them back doing business with the banks in my opinion....

• Upvote 6

Yota Thanks,  DV, Great comments on article posted.  Now You have Religious Authority telling the GOI to encourage  citizens to get bank accounts so yes there is a sense of urgency IMHO.  The CBI wants all of the paper currency deposited in the banks.  I would think it would be the "Politicians & Rich folks" that have the large quantity of chunky money not the average citizens.   We will see....😃

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I have a birthday too this week. RV would be the perfect gift. It would defiantly go a long way to making it special.  

Wishing you a very happy birthday ChuckFinley! BTW, I'm a big Burn Notice/Chuck Finley/Sam Axe fan! I always read your posts in Bruce Campbell's voice .. 😄

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Wishing you a very happy birthday ChuckFinley! BTW, I'm a big Burn Notice/Chuck Finley/Sam Axe fan! I always read your posts in Bruce Campbell's voice .. 😄

Same here, love Burn Notice. Sam Axe is a lot like me. Not one that has to be the center of attention. The big diffrence is I are not as big of a drinker. I try to live a heathy life style. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, olivesman said:

Mine is TODAY, but I'll take my present ANY TIME in the next few days. 

52 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Congratulation, mine is actually the last day of this week, Super Bowl Sunday. Going to have the biggest birthday of the year. Everyone will be slamming them down. 

Happy Birthdays OlivesMan and Chuck Finley!

:tiphat::tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2