Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Clarke gives it to My Ladies & more!

Dr. Clarke,

Could you provid some clarity in this madness, and propaganda filled investment?

* yesterday, a post from My Ladies, basically stating Iraq is just fine with the current Dinar rate, budget # at least till 2021?
Said to stop drinking the Kool-aid, basically!

* Jester has stated numerous times, it’s not go to happen like all the guru’s claim, and you’ll be lucky if you get a lousy 20% appreciation on the investment?

* JC Collins, from POM newsletter, basically saying the whole Dinar “revaluation ” is a scam, and a fools game? I like JC writing’s etc. Just kinda shocked at his Dinar philosophy?

* I like “Bac Doc… he is basically, now saying, we are waiting on the new US back Dollar?

* Mountain goat claims everyone is talking smack, except her?
I would like to of myself as a very logical thinker. Does anybody really know, understand the truth? I understand how truly evil the deep state- Elites,Cabal, etc in reality do operate! My gut has told me for a number of years, I would be shocked if they allowed the regulator folks to participate in this investment & benefit?

Your deep thoughts would be most appreciated!

Thank you, RanMan

CLARKE: Alright RanMan, great questions. 

First, if anyone is even here, playing this blogging game about currencies, you have to ask yourself Why? Why are they even here, if they believe the investment is, well “meager” or non-existent? What’s the point? You have to ask yourself??? (Directing this about those you mentioned in your post). 

SECOND, if you own any of these currencies, especially Iraq Dinar, then why did you do exchange whatever you exchanged, to acquire it, in the first place?

THIRD, we remember when the Iraq Dinar had an exchange rate of over $3.00 (U.S. Dollars), a few years ago, and it fluctuated in that range for many years, just like Kuwait’s dinar does today. So, it’s not like it’s never happened before, in fact it was just the normal value range for many years. Those were it’s “Glory” days, and history proves it……and Iraq was 100 times more corrupt then, than it is here in 2017 by far, AND today, Iraq is technologically much more advanced, and prepared with a worldwide integration infrastructure it’s been developing, more than anyone knows, to participate with all foreign markets, at a level, like NEVER before. We could go on……

So, in our view, you can state all kinds of financial logic, as to try and justify, what you call facts, but what we call “Pessimism” & Disbelief……..while ignoring some glaring realities that exist …..and still Believe what you want to Believe…..which is everyone’s right.

HOWEVER, just because it hasn’t happened, the way you or anyone else thinks it should or should’ve happened……and discount what COULD HAPPEN, based on the past, and some type of “Logic”….is well……Novice. Shallow. Fully Uninformed., and very shortsighted…….and in our view, very PESSIMISTIC, based on “Selected”…..yes, “Selected Facts”…..but not ALL the Facts……and most of this stuff is not even what we’d label, “Fact”…..In Fact, a Fact is what someone deems, “A Fact”, but has perspective value, because who knows or believes it’s a Fact? Who, the Fact Believer?…..the most solid value that’s ever been stated in the history of “whatever”, is: “PERCEPTION IS REALITY”……so, choose one, and let everyone else, choose their own too…..with respect.

The Logic, facts and evidence, that the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians would BOTH even make it to the world series, was impossible, according to anyone breathing – a Miracle…..except of course, most of their loyal fans. Believers. Then, the Cubs won……WHAT?….where’s the Logic in that?

Then this billionaire real estate tycoon, non-politician, comes along and says, “I want to be President of the U.S.”……The logic, evidence, facts, BIGNESS, Past U.S. History and Everything else, says, No Way, not even a sliver of a chance, this can happen, no matter what….we have evidence, we have proof, we have history, we have “Facts” and it’s only “Logical” that it’s fool’s gold, to think this man could ever be elected by the majority of the Collective Consciousness in the great U.S. of A. EVER. PLUS, the establishment, the Power, the PTB, the whatever, would never allow this kind of thing to happen…….Well, everyone was 100% WRONG! What was “ILLOGICAL”, and statistically, historically accurate and against all odds, DID HAPPEN – AND IT HAPPENED BIG!

So, all those that want to pessimistically try to justify this and that with all their “Logic”…….we’ll see you at the Bank, with your jaws on the floor, in disbelief & awe, when this all turns from, what you called, “Logic & Fact”…..and realize, it was all just “ILLOGICAL”, from the very beginning…..but you just couldn’t see it, because you were blinded by “The Facts”…..calculations, figures, evidence, history, laws, “The Past”…….it’s all just a matter of a little more hidden, DIVINE, UNIVERSAL, Timing…..All the “ILLOGICAL” pieces must be in place perfectly, for most beneficial human evolution to take place. Timing – everything always is, in life. Have you noticed?

…..and so, the Life Lessons continue, in a constantly evolving world, where the “New”, continues to “Renew” every day…..and we see things that have NEVER happened before, Happen.

This is one of those things. It isn’t supposed to happen, Logically or Factually…..especially because it involves massive amounts of money, which brings with it, some element of “Power”……better said, “Empowerment”……something most have overlooked, is one of the greatest human benefits of this time that’s gone by for so long, is that life experience, has taught some degree of “Self Empowerment”, like nothing else could have……because you’ve been pushed to your limits, and most of you have exceeded that, and found news ways to empower yourselves, WITHOUT the money. This is true value, and will be fully realized, when you’re on the other side, (of your exchange & of your lifetime) looking back…..then seeing and knowing the great value, that was experienced, and Why.

Go exchange your currency today, if that’s what you choose, at whatever rate you can get. Godspeed. It’s your choice, why not exercise it? 
But to discount BETTER Possibilities and Better Opportunities, and paint the picture that certain things, “Just are NOT possible” and Will Not Happen……..to us, is Negative Pessimism at it’s best. Go tell the Chicago Cubs fans that story…….go tell the Trump supporters, voters and fans that story, go tell the Wright Brothers before they flew, that story…..and someday soon, go tell the Iraq Dinar currency holders who held out for many years, for that “Glory Rate”, waiting with just their “Belief”, that story…….

The question is for YOU, my friend……What are YOU doing, to Positively Assist the World TODAY……..TODAY……….TODAY, not tomorrow when you have your money. TODAY. TODAY is all you have friends. Do it TODAY, and Tomorrow will be Better than you expected. Move forward TODAY!

We just had to say something about this, at this very important juncture……stay focused on what you Feel in your Heart, to be True.

Highest Respects to ALL,
Dr. Clarke

• Upvote 7

Thanks BA...Very mindfully thought out and well presented...For me the dinar was a hopeful futuristic perspective in the beginning...but as always, time proves the essence of worth in everything...The diar has continued to prove its increasingly values to a more and more informative world populace...With what was stated by Dr. Clark in this article...and what we can contribute from our newshounds here at DV...I'll say the folks here on DinarVets are in great shape with the team of experts Buzzy has put together...not only now but when it does RV...''We aint seen nothing yet''...

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks BA...Very mindfully thought out and well presented...For me the dinar was a hopeful futuristic perspective in the beginning...but as always, time proves the essence of worth in everything...The diar has continued to prove its increasingly values to a more and more informative world populace...With what was stated by Dr. Clark in this article...and what we can contribute from our newshounds here at DV...I'll say the folks here on DinarVets are in great shape with the team of experts Buzzy has put together...not only now but when it does RV...''We aint seen nothing yet''...

Thanks DT ! Skeetdog right on ! I couldn't say it any better, we have hope and I'm glad to be here with all of y'all as well.

• Upvote 3