Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This was posted in the Foreign Currency Section by Screwball

blueskyline

Wow, didn't mean to stir the pot ya all. I find myself understanding how wrong I was and am. We all get to sit back and see what happens to the country we love and hopefully I am wrong, no knew thing there, and it all turns out wunderful. I truly didn't read all the hate pointed at me, I understand that we don't agree on much and that's okay. 

I would say to ranger 173 that my understanding was that anyone can be on this site, sorry for intruding on something so private. I enjoy the information put out here and find it to be the best site on the web for information about the Dinar. That is why I am here, as an added bonuse I get to hear a lot of hate and very opinionated views. Every once in a while it gets a bit much and I do something stupid and voice my thoughts. 

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

So I just read your responses and nothing. I could respond but will again leave it alone, not here to debate. If you truly would like to then I suggest we do it in off topic, I'm more than willing. I am truly here for the Dinar. Let me know if we are continuing this and what the topic name is, be sure to bring your A game and think skin cause you all aren't saying a thing that I can't take out with logic and reason, though that's going to be tough for you all. Your more about money and yourself. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:25 PM, utah rock said:

Wishing trump the best like the country did for WHO ever is in office, no worries the left has always been and will continue to be the adult in the room.

You have to be kidding. I have never seen such blithering idiots in my entire life. Such immature hypocrites. WOW!

• Upvote 8

Looks like we Have a Snowflake here that is still ticked off that obama is gone and Hillarious isn't the new Commandant and Comrade in chief. No sense in debating.....He will just twist and turn things around to suit his way of thinking. If the user name is anything and he is from Utah we happen to have a lot of butt Hurt Utahan here that would have voted for Hillarious before they would even think of voting for Trump. Bad part is they were all Republicians.

Well, sgt Fury....Once again it looks like you have everything under control.....Carry On.

Karsten

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Looks like we Have a Snowflake here that is still ticked off that obama is gone and Hillarious isn't the new Commandant and Comrade in chief. No sense in debating.....He will just twist and turn things around to suit his way of thinking.

THAT IS INDEED HOW THEY ROLL, KARSTEN... MORE'S THE PITY TO SEE ANOTHER AMERICAN MIND HIJACKED & INDOCTRINATED...:facepalm3:

If the user name is anything and he is from Utah we happen to have a lot of butt Hurt Utahan here that would have voted for Hillarious before they would even think of voting for Trump. Bad part is they were all Republicians.

THAT IS THE MOST HORRIFIC THING WE CAN IMAGINE, KARSTEN !  YIKES ! :shrug:

Well, sgt Fury....Once again it looks like you have everything under control.....Carry On.

Karsten

YOU BETCHA !  ;):salute:

• Upvote 4

What's your point? All I have hear so far is how the Democratic Party is winning over the new cabinet. 

Yet I have not insulted the new President once. If your interested in reading winning and complaining just go back and read what is written on this site about our past president. 

As for passive aggressive, I suppose you are correct in a manner, though again I am willing to debate this just not in the rumor section for this has nothing to do with the Dinar and more to do with you feeling good about the deal you just made for the ENTIRE country. By the way I am apart of that country and so are millions of other people like me. It's not just about you and like minded people of your political beliefs. Not sure how anything you have put forth addresses what I have written and I really didn't say to much, just that I don't feel like the Republican Party ever gave him a chance and I still fell he (Obama) did a great job. 

If you want to cuntinue this debate let start a new three in a more appropriate location. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

What's your point? All I have hear so far is how the Democratic Party is winning over the new cabinet. 

Yet I have not insulted the new President once. If your interested in reading winning and complaining just go back and read what is written on this site about our past president. 

As for passive aggressive, I suppose you are correct in a manner, though again I am willing to debate this just not in the rumor section for this has nothing to do with the Dinar and more to do with you feeling good about the deal you just made for the ENTIRE country. By the way I am apart of that country and so are millions of other people like me. It's not just about you and like minded people of your political beliefs. Not sure how anything you have put forth addresses what I have written and I really didn't say to much, just that I don't feel like the Republican Party ever gave him a chance and I still fell he (Obama) did a great job. 

If you want to cuntinue this debate let start a new three in a more appropriate location. 

I take you you did watch the votes tonight......Dem's again making a Circus of the process, dragging things out and costing Tax payer Dollars only to lose. What what did the Liberals Win....Not a damn thing. What do the Liberals stand to lose in 2018....The American people have had it and are awake at last. All the worthless Anti America Protests, The Rioting, the Looting, Burning of Businesses.....Obama did that, The Loser Fueled that fire including the senseless killing of Police Officers across the Cross. Your pal obama divide this country, took race relation back 60 plus years. He single handed put the Black children at risk of any sort of education. He fueled the fire in Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson and so many other places.  Travon Martin, Micheal Brown and the others your pal obama sent a member of his worthless administration to their funeral .........Not so with the funerals of the Hero's Murdered In Benghazi, Not once did your worthless hero call even one of the families of a fallen Police Officer....But he sure was proud to host the White House Luncheon and give Praise to the leaders of blm for the out standing work they have done. 

For 8 year you pal has run this county into the ground, crushed our military, disrespect our military and may have even been responsible for many of their deaths. He ran an administration hell bent on defeating the White Man all all cost........Hate Crimes where only if the Black man was a Victim. If 10 Black teen raped a Poor White Privileged girl and killed her there was nothing from Holder or Lynch.....White man shoots a Black man for a Home Invasion and Rape of his Wife.....The White Guy goes to jail under obama law and DOJ.

Would you like to address obama and Hillarious arming the IS in Iraq and Syria, Maybe all the bomb dropped in the desert with no one around for miles.....those were called strike against IS when they might have killed some sand or made some glass.

You sir, ***** who ever you are really don't have a reason to be here. Your Utah what ever casts a bad light on Utah as a State and many here in Utah support the New President Trump.

This is a Positive Forum for the most part seeking  information on One Subject.....That has nothing to do with you liberal BS.

Also I am a real and live in Utah so come on Punk, Bring you best game.....You will only go home crying to your Mama in her basement But the positive is she will kick your worthless ass out in 10 years........Just think at 40 you are gonna go find a job maybe flippin burgers at some local has been liberal place that is going out of business.

Sorry Adam, DV Members....I tried to stay away but this jerk ticked me off.

Karsten

And I am in Utah and Proud to say I voted For Trump

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

Wining, ha ha, typo. You do know we're not advisarys. I can feel your hate but I got nothing but love. 

Oh yeah, GO RV!!!

How about you ask Adam or the Admin for your own Debate Forum so you can school us all in the ways we have all been mean to Snowflakes, people of color (what ever that means...I thought we were all Americans)

,   THE MAN IN THE ARENA
                                          Excerpt from the speech "Citizenship In A Republic"
                                          delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910
                                          download PDF of complete speech

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Utah Rock....I will leave you to ponder the above.

I will say , come here as friend they will open up....Myself i read a lot and post very little as I want to Gleam what knowlegde I can for these from these people that I can in a way call friends......In a once a month post if that I post something that might be of something that may be or might not be good info.......And as such I state as Much.

Honestly this forum must be very forgiving as I figured you would have been banned by now.

Karsten

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Doesn't sound like this is gonna help Iraq. Unless Iraq pays some debts they owe Iran. Unless Iran is trying to get some pre revalued IQD  . Or unless they want to get paid in revalue IQD.

No it's not to help Iraq . It's to help themselves. They seem to already be holding assets in their Central Bank  and they are waiting for ........REVALUATION ........OF FOREIGHN EXCHANGE RESOURCES............They are Holding Resources ( Other Currencies like The Iraq Dinar ) in their Central Bank That They Also Feel will REVALUE 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, ranger173 said:

Got your 6 fury  ! Sick of these liberal fags. (Sorry for lowering myself but best I could come up with) trying to destroy the fabric upon which our country (is) founded upon. Thank you for being a true american

As adults, I really don't think we need to resort to name calling to make your point. I am about as conservative as they come but I haven't read anywhere that this site is solely for the "right". I may be going out on a limb here but I'm going to guess some Democrats saw an opportunity like the rest of us here and are hoping for an RV just the same. At least that is something we can all agree on. I think this feed escalated out of control. At the least, move the "discussion" to a different forum.

Geez, I come to the Rumors Section for comic relief from the latest supposed RV dates from Luigi and the likes, not a *** for tat political sparring that has nothing to do with the dinar. 

Let's return to the business at hand and hear the "guaranteed rate & date" the gurus have to offer today.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, TiaChelli said:

Let's return to the business at hand and hear the "guaranteed rate & date" the gurus have to offer today.

But it IS POLITICAL, Auntie !

It's the struggle betwixt the evil globalist cabal who are trying to impose their will on Iraq via Iran and their H.Q-for-evil. - the U.N.

as well as their globalist bankster cartels !

One of their own demons -- george bush - made a deal in order to promote his cabal's evil interests & intent in Iraq.

The potential RV is part of that greedy set-up !

If it pans out, we hope there is enough fiscal fall-out to go around.... it's what the people of Iraq - and us DVers are counting on.

It's what bush promised in order to get them (and indirectly, US) to agree....

We made a deal with the devil in a sense.

Try not to view this as a benign 'happening' resulting from any 'ordinary' M.E. tribal skirmish where

we (The US) merely did our Patriotic/Democratic duty and came to their 'rescue' from a deviant dictator!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

But it IS POLITICAL, Auntie !

It's the struggle betwixt the evil globalist cabal who are trying to impose their will on Iraq via Iran and their H.Q-for-evil. - the U.N.

as well as their globalist bankster cartels !

One of their own demons -- george bush - made a deal in order to promote his cabal's evil interests & intent in Iraq.

The potential RV is part of that greedy set-up !

If it pans out, we hope there is enough fiscal fall-out to go around.... it's what the people of Iraq - and us DVers are counting on.

It's what bush promised in order to get them (and indirectly, US) to agree....

We made a deal with the devil in a sense.

Try not to view this as a benign 'happening' resulting from any 'ordinary' M.E. tribal skirmish where

we (The US) merely did our Patriotic/Democratic duty and came to their 'rescue' from a deviant dictator!

Ladies,

Please do not get me wrong. I agree with you wholeheartedly. As I was reading this post earlier, I thought to myself I'll take these ladies on my side during any political debate. You are well informed and articulate with passion rather than spewing forth manufactured answers.

My only objection was when the name calling started (not by you) and someone suggested this site is only for those on the "right". 

I will get in the trenches when it comes to standing up for what I believe in but stooping to their level is not an effective tactic. And Rumors is not the appropriate forum.

I got a neg for expressing that and I'm totally okay with it because it needed to be said or we become the whiny immature ones...and no one wants that.

• Upvote 4

Muchas Gracias for the volunteering to jump in a foxhole with us during the heat of battle, Tia !

All good Patriots welcome !  :salute: And for the kind words, too. ;)

We try not to react to the inane posts here sometimes, bearing in mind the obvious IQD battle fatigue

most of us are suffering from...! :P

Then there are times we use eachother for whippin' posts... some lick their wounds and live to fight another day,

some just go rogue and fall apart (SEE: NEWBIEDA's post of last night...:()

The RUMOURS thread is kind of a catch-all for every kind of angst imaginable... so we kinda give eachother some

leeway here...

But we agree.... there is a line that is kinda 'iffy' for crossin'... in that case post the "rules" imogee and see if it corrects

itself, and if it doesn't --

see a MOD.  (that's what Mr.Montana pays them the big bucks for -yuh, right ! :P) Shout-out to the MODS, yo ! :lol:

Thanks for listenin', TIA :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, utah rock said:

You state "Obama did a great job". He probably did along with Valerie Jarrett and George Soros and their ant-US agenda.

But tell us what Obama accomplished FOR the United States.

Edited by Golfnsr
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Golfnsr said:

Tell us what Obama accomplished FOR the United States.

We'd be mighty interested in hearing that as well, GOLFNSR !

ho'bummer's resume on his accomplishments FOR We The People is about as lengthy as

KILLary's is as Secretary of State -- BLANK ! :facepalm1:

ho'bummer's legacy is like the inside of a ping-pong ball.

• Upvote 7