Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This was posted in the Foreign Currency Section by Screwball

blueskyline

I think it's Pretty Amazing...........Adirective has been issued for the current fiscal year (started March 20, 2016) to extend the penalty waiver for loans fewer than 1 billion rials ($31,400) for the coming fiscal year too, announced the spokesman of Majlis Joint Commission, reports Banker. According to the measure, all fines and penalties pertaining to the interest on loans below 1 billion rials ($31,400) will be forgiven for debtors who return the principal amount of their loans to banks in the next fiscal year.”The interest on loans will be reimbursed to lenders from the revaluation of foreign exchange resources of the Central Bank of Iran and the fines will be forgiven,” Mohammad Mehdi Mofatteh added. “The measure is in line with increasing the lenders’ capital, recapitalizing state-owned banks and settling government debts.” .... no link was posted . Hard to copy paste to google . Thanks Screwball ......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Told ya... Iran is weaseling their way into everybody's bidniz up in thet there M.E.

And since their little paid stooges from Yemen thought they bombed a US Ship,

and their feelin' all cocky over their ballistic missile goin'-ons,

A very slick new US President has got his eye on them -- HARD.

They keep pushing the envelope around over there and President Trump will be picking up a

phone and having a very serious chat with the Israelis.... among other allies in the region...

no fake, wimpy, impotent lines drawn in the sand this time you rat basturds!

Sure hope all the damage done to our allies over there by the terror-loving team of ho'bummer, klinton & jarrett

hasn't done too much damage to our relationship with regional allies,

who we hope have gotten over being screwed by the ever-incompetent last 'administration' in our Oval Office....

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

58 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Told ya... Iran is weaseling their way into everybody's bidniz up in thet there M.E.

And since their little paid stooges from Yemen thought they bombed a US Ship,

and their feelin' all cocky over their ballistic missile goin'-ons,

A very slick new US President has got his eye on them -- HARD.

They keep pushing the envelope around over there and President Trump will be picking up a

phone and having a very serious chat with the Israelis.... among other allies in the region...

no fake, wimpy, impotent lines drawn in the sand this time you rat basturds!

Sure hope all the damage done to our allies over there by the terror-loving team of ho'bummer, klinton & jarrett

hasn't done too much damage to our relationship with regional allies,

who we hope have gotten over being screwed by the ever-incompetent last 'administration' in our Oval Office....

Somebody negged you, SgtFuryUSCZ.

I no likey.

:shakehead:          :shakehead:          :shakehead:

I evened you out.

Thank You for your ever faithful heralding of facts and identification of these AntiAmerican practices with the most appropriate responses that should be applied to these AntiAmerican behaviors!

:salute:          :salute:

:tiphat:         :tiphat:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

WOW.... Thank you SYN...:hug:

Wonder what they hated... the evil Iranian tools of ho'bummer's globalist masters,

the insane Yemeni tools of Iran, ho'bummer's regional apology tour, or his fake line in the sand...?

What's not to love about our post...?

Maybe 'somebody' breaks out in a rash at the thought of President Trump hangin' with God's Chosen People,

or heaven forbid -- our other allies...? :P

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

WOW.... Thank you SYN...:hug:

Wonder what they hated... the evil Iranian tools of ho'bummer's globalist masters,

the insane Yemeni tools of Iran, ho'bummer's regional apology tour, or his fake line in the sand...?

What's not to love about our post...?

Maybe 'somebody' breaks out in a rash at the thought of President Trump hangin' with God's Chosen People,

or heaven forbid -- our other allies...? :P

Well Spoken You Two! Keep Calm And Carry On! er, well, Carry On (like you do so well) at least!

:salute:          :salute:

:tiphat:         :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey SgtFuryUSCZ, what's this slick President looking for? Maybe they want to send some spies over here, try and set up a puppet government in there interest and undermine our!!! Oh, I forgot, that's what we got caught doing, damn. I wonder if we'll ever own up to that or is that weakness? I mean to try and make amends for past transgressions. Don't worry I know the answer.

Sure do miss logic and intelligence, aka Obama

Go RV!!!! before WW III so I can get ready! 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 24

OH, SNAP !  There you are angry doubter ! :lol:

Hey, we hate the bush-ho'bummer-klintons of the globalist OWO/NWO cabal as much as the next guy...

No love lost on those international manipulators for evil !

They've had their filthy cloven-hooved hands all over the M.E. and have turned it into their own Petro-Fueled s--t hole.

Now that they've unleashed their tools-for-evil i.e. Iran, et al...

it's time to clean up the mess and try to put their evil genies back in the bottle.

Instead of throwin' rocks like a liberal agitator "exercising his free speech",

how about we all wish Trump the fortitude and wise counsel he'll need to clean up that freaking mess over there !

It's clear the other M.E. countries aren't going to handle it themselves... hell, Iraq let's Iran in and allows them free rein all over the joint !

Yup... the evil maliki built that... for whom you may ask...?

That''s right --- the evil globalists cabal. 

Iran continues to run un-checked -- we ALL LOSE.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

The interest on loans will be reimbursed to lenders from the revaluation of foreign exchange resources of the Central Bank of Iran and the fines will be forgiven,” Mohammad Mehdi Mofatteh added."....................REVALUATION ........OF FOREIGHN EXCHANGE RESOURCES............They are Holding Resources ( Other Currencies like The Iraq Dinar ) in their Central Bank That They Also Feel will REVALUE 

T

• Upvote 2

Wow!!! Please Sgt let me chime in!!!!

Obama and intelligence. Hmmmm, the only thing that "seemed" intellegent to the general public was his ability to speak. Ever heard of Hitler? When it came down to it, it was all mumbo jumbo- propaganda. Half of his, and Hitler's speeches didn't even make logical sense once you saw it on paper. Yet Hitler managed to change an entire country in a movement... The "Change" movement. In that process he slaughtered multitudes, and the people cheered him on! Brain washed as are you Utah Rock. You must live in Devils slide Utah, cause you are running with him downhill.

Trump has done more in two weeks, than we've seen in eight years. He kept his promises just like said. Obama kept "Obama care", that's about it. And at what price did that come to the people, that he didn't disclose? Oh, he did make "change" alright, and on his way out the door, he tried to further his quest for the continued slaughter of more millions. Just stop. Don't pick fights, your not gonna win. Have a good evening.

thWFKG0DNP.jpg

• Upvote 16

21 hours ago, utah rock said:

Wishing trump the best like the country did for WHO ever is in office, no worries the left has always been and will continue to be the adult in the room.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Upvote 1

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Not to worry Mx, he is looking for controversy. Needs attention. That is why we can " share " our red rubys with people like them.

pp

LOL!  I thought that was what he was looking for, so I kept it polite as possible, without saying what I'd like to..........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1