Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA POSTED THAT CBI HAS 30 DAYS THAT THEY HAVE TO POST EXCHANGE RATE ACCORDING TO THEIR CONSTITUTION !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On 30 Day Notice !

KTFA:

DELTA POSTED THAT CBI HAS 30 DAYS THAT THEY HAVE TO POST EXCHANGE RATE ACCORDING TO THEIR CONSTITUTION. ACCORDING TO FRANK'S M CC THEY TOOK THEIR RATE OFF ON 31 DEC. SO NOW THAT WE HAVE PASSED THE 30 DAYS AND THEY HAVE NOT POSTED A RATE THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF THEIR CONSTITUTION.

MY QUESTION IS THIS: DOES THAT THEN GIVE T THE GO AHEAD TO TAKE THE OIL? WHAT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEM NOT POSTING THE RATE?

Frank26:  IMO ............... Go by when they showed YOU............ January 4th 2017.

Evenstar:  So.......maybe the 30 days isnt really up until Feb. 4th...........thats a very interesting thought......and that would be this up-coming Saturday.......hmmmmmmm.....Arnt all the banks in the world closed for a couple hours Saturday sometime.....nice coincidence...

Tank:  Ran across this...   https://youtu.be/4S6RzXd4GNY

Tank:  So, the Iraq 2017 budget was claimed to be 100T IQD ($87B USD) right?

In this clip (at the end) Trump said to Hannity "At a minimum, Iraq should pay us back $1.5T (USD) ..."

So, I ask myself..."self, how are they going to pay back "at minimum $1.5T USD" ?" Then self replies "Well, they (Trump) must know something that we (the general public) do not know, what could that be?"    https://youtu.be/xHClGQiNgks

Stevep99:  WOW...more truth spoken...he knew very well...not sure of date...prior to 2012 IMO...called what would happen when we left in 2014!!  AWESOME Tank!!

• Upvote 8

Update From Delta ...

FAMILY I SEE A LOT OF YOU ASKING ABOUT THE 30 DAYS, THERE IT IS AGAIN..........  THIS IS NOT A RUMOR........... IT IS A FACT........ SET BY THE IMF FOR ALL MEMBERS :

2.  General exchange arrangements

• (a) Each member shall notify the Fund, within thirty days after the date of the second amendment of this Agreement, of the exchange arrangements it intends to apply in fulfillment of its obligations under Section 1 of this Article, and shall notify the Fund promptly of any changes in its exchange arrangements.

http://www.imf.org/external/pu...../aa/#art14

000044medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Update From Delta ...

FAMILY I SEE A LOT OF YOU ASKING ABOUT THE 30 DAYS, THERE IT IS AGAIN..........  THIS IS NOT A RUMOR........... IT IS A FACT........ SET BY THE IMF FOR ALL MEMBERS :

• (a) Each member shall notify the Fund, within thirty days after the date of the second amendment of this Agreement, of the exchange arrangements it intends to apply in fulfillment of its obligations under Section 1 of this Article, and shall notify the Fund promptly of any changes in its exchange arrangements.

000044medium_gif

DELTA

Let's hope....it's is Iraq!

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

BACK DOC Says POST 362:   FAMILY THIS IS HUGE!  THIS COMPLETES ALL REMAINING LEGISLATION THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR INCLUDING HCL!

So...Backdoc is claiming the HCL is done. 

Thank You, Botzwana, for posting. Maybe Backdoc is claiming the HCL is done because Backdoc is baked! :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 3

On 2/2/2017 at 1:08 AM, Botzwana said:

Wish us peons could PM....Someone posted on Recaps that made me think.  If the RV was so close and the rico guys know about it....they would have bought all of it by now.  There would be none for sale.  But there is.

Actually many continue selling weather they have IQD available or not. Then they can order more. When it does RV they will most likely cash in all they hold (and possibly refund your payment). If it doesn't RV while they have your order you may still get it. :twocents:

• Upvote 3

Oops, looks like the 4th came and went... maybe next time... 

Keep posting dates and theories and eventually one may match. 

I do believe we will have an RI /RV, and much has been accomplished towards that. However I also believe it will happen without any special signs as that could dramatically change the market surrounding it as well as the intended outcome. :twocents:

• Upvote 6

n 2.  General exchange arrangements

• (b) Under an international monetary system of the kind prevailing on January 1, 1976, exchange arrangements may include (i) the maintenance by a member of a value for its currency in terms of the special drawing right or another denominator, other than gold, selected by the member, or (ii) cooperative arrangements by which members maintain the value of their currencies in relation to the value of the currency or currencies of other members, or (iii) other exchange arrangements of a member's choice.
  • (c) To accord with the development of the international monetary system, the Fund, by an eighty-five percent majority of the total voting power, may make provision for general exchange arrangements without limiting the right of members to have exchange arrangements of their choice consistent with the purposes of the Fund and the obligations under Section 1 of this Article.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Gregp, what  was that post all about?

Update From Delta ...

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Oops, looks like the 4th came and went... maybe next time... 

Keep posting dates and theories and eventually one may match. 

I do believe we will have an RI /RV, and much has been accomplished towards that. However I also believe it will happen without any special signs as that could dramatically change the market surrounding it as well as the intended outcome:twocents:

You mean like

SUDDENLY :lmao::lol:

57 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Well it been 32 days...:lol:

:lmao: Now when have we known Iraq to be on time? :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Must be something like the stars are out of alignment....Damn solar winds !

Saying with tongue in cheek; how come if you throw a tennis ball in the wind it goes off course, but when the solar winds hit the earth with tens of thousands of mph that ball earth doesn't go off course? Enquiring minds wanna know.  B)

• Upvote 10

The gravity of the situation does lead to as many more questions than answers. I can remember from my studies that the Earth in relationship to the sun,  is at exactly the right place in our solar system to deflect the solar winds through the magnet fields generated at each of poles. Might be the reason that we are all alive today or maybe that's where God put us , because no where else in our solar system is human life sustainable. The perfect place in time ! Now I got a million more questions..........📖

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gregp said:

Update From Delta ...

It may be a fact that it is in the rules/agreement, but complying with rules and/or dates/deadlines has never been a strength of Iraq. :twocents:

• Upvote 9

39 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Has it been updated yet?

As of 5 Feb 2017

Currency

Code Sell Buy
US dollar USD 1184.000 1182.000
Euro EUR 1229.584 1228.969
British pound GBP 1455.018 1454.290
Canadian dollar CAD 881.083 880.643
Swiss franc CHF 1150.073 1149.498
Swedish krona SEK 129.489 129.425
Norwegian krone NOK 136.601 136.532
Danish krone DKK 165.398 165.315
Japanese yen JPY ----- -----
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR 1582.534 1581.743

Indicative rates - 04.01.2017

http://www.cbi.iq/

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

As of 5 Feb 2017

Currency

Code Sell Buy
US dollar USD 1184.000 1182.000
Euro EUR 1229.584 1228.969
British pound GBP 1455.018 1454.290
Canadian dollar CAD 881.083 880.643
Swiss franc CHF 1150.073 1149.498
Swedish krona SEK 129.489 129.425
Norwegian krone NOK 136.601 136.532
Danish krone DKK 165.398 165.315
Japanese yen JPY ----- -----
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR 1582.534 1581.743

Indicative rates - 04.01.2017

http://www.cbi.iq/

Tiger you r the BEST!

Like someone said before...if they will just move the decimal to the left 3 digits that WILL BE GREAT  $1.18 ...any day now please.

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 6