Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA POSTED THAT CBI HAS 30 DAYS THAT THEY HAVE TO POST EXCHANGE RATE ACCORDING TO THEIR CONSTITUTION !

DinarThug

Thanks DT...It could be that these guidelines are for international currencies...As of present the dinar isn't in that category...Iraq could be taking a pass on the rules until the dinar is actually an international currency...Special provisions for a special situation...:twocents:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm not sure that I understand the whole dynamics of this conversation, but it should be noted that Feb. 14 is exactly 30 business days from the the 4th of Jan.. What a way to show love to the world:wub: 

You must remember LGD that there is only 2 business days in a month to the Iraqi's  :) but I like your thinking though.

pp

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm not sure that I understand the whole dynamics of this conversation, but it should be noted that Feb. 14 is exactly 30 business days from the the 4th of Jan.. What a way to show love to the world:wub: 

I believe the 4 or 5th of February would be a full 30 days my friend.

• Upvote 1

January

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat

Phases of the Moon: 5:1Q 12:F 19:3Q 27:N
Holidays and Observances: 1: New Year's Day, 2: 'New Year's Day' observed, 
16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
February
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat

Phases of the Moon: 3:1Q 10:F 18:3Q 26:N
Holidays and Observances: 14: Valentine's Day, 20: Presidents' Day

Actually I was only referring  to the business day as it is followed in the Arab world. Friday being there holy day and Saturday being their equivalent to Sunday, or a day off. Thus from the 4th of Jan to the 14th of Feb is exactly 29 business days in the Arab world. The 30th day being, drummmmm rooooooollllllll.............. Feb 15th, The 15th of any month having been said to be one of the most appropriate dates for an rv. At least as far as some gurus go. :lol: 

• Upvote 12

On 2/12/2017 at 4:35 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Actually I was only referring  to the business day as it is followed in the Arab world. Friday being there holy day and Saturday being their equivalent to Sunday, or a day off. Thus from the 4th of Jan to the 14th of Feb is exactly 29 business days in the Arab world. The 30th day being, drummmmm rooooooollllllll.............. Feb 15th, The 15th of any month having been said to be one of the most appropriate dates for an rv. At least as far as some gurus go. :lol: 

Tomorrow sound great to me, LGD!!  Bring it Iraq!!!!

• Upvote 3

On 2/12/2017 at 9:09 PM, Botzwana said:

Well ole Franky boy just posted a new video saying Time is up.  His mythical 72 hours is up.  Iraq will RV NOW....Oh, except he is not giving a date...

Ok So Apparently Mookla Is Out And Frankie's Newest Buzzword This Week Is MCP ! :blink:

:D  :D  :D 

2-14-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Abadi and the CBI...pay close attention to what the IMF wants of them.  In my opinion ...I expressed why...the TIME WAS UP for Iraq and their monetary reform. The IMF is the governing agency...tries to EQUALIZE world currencies.  As you know, China is a currency manipulator.  You saw what happened in Iraq with the MCP (multiple currency practice).  You don’t see an indicative rate on the CBI’s website.  The EVIDENCE points... 28...ARTICLES...to the fact that they are...IMO...doing that!  TIME IS UP...IRAQ... YOU’VE GOT TO RAISE YOUR RATE NOW! 

2-14-2017   Intel Guru Frank26     AIRLINE TICKETS...told not to take anything but IQD... more MCP evidence.  This means that Iraq...at that moment...had control of their currency.  Once Iraq switches over...only accepting/using IQD...this is a MONSTEROUS STEP...all done within the 1st quarter of 2017.  MCP...this is a huge thing with the IMF.  Since the 4th of January...the indicative rate TOOK OFF!  Since then...Iraq was not really in charge of their rate anymore. That’s why the CBI is WAITING...on the IMF...waiting for the new numbers to come out.  The testing of the NEW NUMBERS...it went perfect!  These NEW NUMBERS...everyone is now waiting.

2-14-2017   Intel Guru Frank26    There is a period...that I call 72...72 hours...and IMO...the 72 HOURS...we STRONGLY agree that this period started WEDNESDAY into THURSDAY.  That was on the 8th.  On Saturday night... TIMES UP...and I was hoping to see a number on Sunday morning.  What happened?  Did something go wrong?  No!  Iraq is a sovereign country...and they can do it when they want...and boy oh boy are they getting ready too! 

• Upvote 3

2-16-2017   Intel Guru Delta   The CBI and the program rate...what is going on there?  January 2017 the CBI...all of the sudden the program rate was taken off.  January 2, 2017...when auctions started...the spreadsheet...the program rate 1184...and then January 12, 2017...we watched it...they had an auction...the numbers disappeared.  ...the program rate is gone...the spreadsheet...the indicative rate.  Why is that significant Articles from the CBI (long time ago) stated that they couldn’t have 2 rates in the same fiscal year.  When the CBI and the GOI decide to come up with a TRUE RATE...that must happen in the beginning of their FISCAL YEAR...That should have been the 1st week in January 2017.  It didn’t happen at that time for whatever reason.  They agreed not to postpone.  The meeting on January 17 to 19th with the IMF...everyone involved...everyone was there...and we believe that that date was a high possibility of them getting the green light to lift the value.  

2-16-2017   Intel Guru Delta   An article from the IMF...they say that every member nation...when they want to change their rate...the IMF has to know within 30 days of the implementation.  These are NOT rumors!  This is fact from the IMF website. The 30 days give you 3 windows...the 4th the 12th and the 17-19th...so we believe...this week...for Iraq to show the rate.   It’s never happened before for them to remove the indicative rate for that long.  Where does the indicative rate come from This indicative rate comes directly from the IMF...they give that to Iraq... One of the memos that we found talked about the exchange rate.   The CBI controls the market price...auctions and cash.  The thing that can’t control anymore is the TRUE RATE!  ...the CBI...they got the permission...we believe within the last 72 hours. This is NOT rumors!  This is a fact from the IMF. 

2-16-2017   Intel Guru Delta    A lot of you are looking at the UN Operational Exchange Rates.  That has nothing to do with Iraq.  Iraq doesn’t have to wait until the next UNOP rate date changes.  We believe that the budget was passed...and showed up in the Gazette on the 9th.  Did you see the budget implemented yet?  No.  What are they waiting for?  The only time you have to amend the budget is if you changed the rate.  YOU SHOULD BE VERY EXCITED!  The BAS News website ...that showed a rate...the newspaper took down those numbers...Where did those numbers come from? Software.  At that time...they were testing the new rate. We continue to watch for the NEW RATE...that could happen ANY DAY...ANY MINUTE.  We believe that in our hearts...this is our month...   The TRUE RATE should show up on the CBI website any day!  

• Upvote 5

2-16-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Remember the article about the AIRLINES?   They said...don’t accept any foreign currency...only the IQD.  So...what did we see today in an article?  It said THEY CANNOT do it...SITA is our program/computer and SITA will not receive as a form of payment with our existing dinar due to the flux of the dinar.  The airlines were TOLD by the CBI and the GOI.  This article was a PREMATURE STATEMENT!  They cannot end using USD’s until they raise the value of their currency!   Their program rate is still in the...SITA system.  The only way to stop the problem...is to raise the value.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

2-16-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Remember the article about the AIRLINES?   They said...don’t accept any foreign currency...only the IQD.  So...what did we see today in an article?  It said THEY CANNOT do it...SITA is our program/computer and SITA will not receive as a form of payment with our existing dinar due to the flux of the dinar.  The airlines were TOLD by the CBI and the GOI.  This article was a PREMATURE STATEMENT!  They cannot end using USD’s until they raise the value of their currency!   Their program rate is still in the...SITA system.  The only way to stop the problem...is to raise the value.

The only way to stop the problem...is to raise the value.  <--------- or  go back too business as usual <_< {  which seems too be the way they like

• Upvote 3

Like I said before the CBI is the problem im my opinion - They are the ones holding this up and keep making excuses.  Everyone knows there will never be a perfect timing for Iraq to RV the currency so why the hold-up.......This is getting old day by day...What a mess:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 2

2-17-2017   Intel Guru Delta   [The TRUE RATE should show up on the CBI website any day! That website...has been empty...the remittance of their auctions and the rate.]   Yes...it’s been empty.  The remittances are a wire-transfer.  They used to have a manual form.  In the past if I wanted to send you 1 million dollars...I would have to fill out this form...give it to the CBI...with 24 hour notice...etc.  Now...because of IBAN...for the last 6-7 days...the CBI doesn’t have to do things manually anymore.  All electronic.  We’re just waiting for the NEW RATE.  Saddam manipulated the numbers. ...Dr. Shabibi...he said they that wanted to get around $2.80.   The rate...if you go back to the 70’s and 80’s it was $2.80.  $2.80 was planned by Shabibi and the CBI a long time ago.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

2-17-2017   Intel Guru Delta   [The TRUE RATE should show up on the CBI website any day! That website...has been empty...the remittance of their auctions and the rate.]   Yes...it’s been empty.  The remittances are a wire-transfer.  They used to have a manual form.  In the past if I wanted to send you 1 million dollars...I would have to fill out this form...give it to the CBI...with 24 hour notice...etc.  Now...because of IBAN...for the last 6-7 days...the CBI doesn’t have to do things manually anymore.  All electronic.  We’re just waiting for the NEW RATE.  Saddam manipulated the numbers. ...Dr. Shabibi...he said they that wanted to get around $2.80.   The rate...if you go back to the 70’s and 80’s it was $2.80.  $2.80 was planned by Shabibi and the CBI a long time ago.

Well, it all sounds good but until it happens I will not be holding my breath with these gurus.

Thanks Thug for the post.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1