Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is anyone afraid sometimes of making a million dollars right away?

Is anyone afraid sometimes of making a million dollars right away from an IQD revaluation?

I mean at first, you think real innocent, and with all the time we have had, we really could think this out and change the whole world too.

I know it sounds crazy, but really, at first you think it's real simple, like paying off bills, taking care of your family.

Then you start thinking about your community and helping it. And if your hearts real big like mine, you start thinking about the impact each idea has, so you rethink it until on day you can almost really change the whole world with not a lot money by this investments opportunity.

Think about it for a second and tell me what you think. This may even lead into a great discussion for us all.

• Upvote 3

reason I brought this up is because I came across a Justice issue, if someone screws you over, and what if you helped people so much that they try to do more for you think they should, that would be real scary too, just a thought

could happen

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 1

Good question newbieDA, I for one feel that fear paralyzes us in all ways of our decision making thoughts and actions. Coming into a sudden windfall would change ones parameters big time and the first thought of "OMG what am I going to do?" along with that cold sweat taking over and then the fear. No one I'm sure ever thinks they will, all of a sudden become wealthy but, if one has built a foundation of principles and love one has already known what being rich is. I truly believe that money is a consequence of the small steps one takes in their lives to build meaningful relationships, knows what working hard is all about to achieve your goals, big and small, to be spiritual in your beliefs, no matter what religion you are, as long as you are not destructive to you and life in general. 

Things happen for a reason and life guides you in the direction you choose be it for the good and for the bad and I for one have chosen the path of the good, for me, my family and all that surround me. I got into this investment from a real close friend of mine who is a man of faith and ex Vietnam vet, our paths crossed and him and his wife have become close friends with my family. Being able to help and assist people who are less fortunate comes from within and although a new found wealth will change your immediate situation, paying off debts, perhaps the home of your dream etc... but the desire to perhaps change other lives brings a great deal of excitement and with many people here on DV, I'm sure we can all make a difference.

so to answer your question, no not at all, as a matter of fact I can't wait to take this venture to the next level :twothumbs:

Hope I didn't rant on :(

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Newbie you are awesome ! God will rain his blessings down up on you ! You have lived long enough to know right from wrong. Even if we don't make a damn dime God has got our attention. This is where we are supposed to be ! It's always God , Family , and Country first.....I don't know anymore than you.... Just place your heart and trust and we will all prevail. 

• Upvote 6

I for one can say that I have enough Dinar to make myself well off with the many million that I have stashed in the bank. I however, will not hold my breath until the real s#*+t hits the fan. My concerns are the notes with the zeros. What will become of them when the time comes. I might be holding my hand over my mouth and saying " Ho hum". Or may be jumping for joy and yelling Whoppie.

I have been with this for nine years now, and like others we have had our hopes dashed to many times to jump at some sort of news that never comes to fruition. I have been where you are Newbie many years ago and now I have tempered my enthusiasm to ground level. I for one am not getting excited till I learn what will happen to all my 25,000 notes. I do have a huge box of 500  Dinar notes stashed away that I hope will pay out real well. Unless someone else can tell us how this all turns out then this is a sleeper for me at this time.

No matter what happens, I wish everyone fair sailing and best wishes if and when this does happen.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, newbieDA said:

reason I brought this up is because I came across a Justice issue, if someone screws you over, and what if you helped people so much that they try to do more for you think they should, that would be real scary too, just a thought

could happen

My apologies in advance, I'm just feeling a bit nice finishing up with my weekend drinks for the night.......dealing with my crazy ass ex-wife after my nasty divorce, was one of the MAIN reasons I've joined OSI fully loaded with big bro Adam.....and I haven't looked back since and I'm no way afraid of anything at all.  Nope. 

Cheers and blessing dude! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, newbieDA said:

Is anyone afraid sometimes of making a million dollars right away from an IQD revaluation

plan ahead , or have a plan well ahead of the windfall ! 

Then you start thinking about your community and helping it

the new community ?  have often heard ,  if you have millions someone will find out , then every one kind of knows there is money in the neighbor hood !  so  most likely if this much did occur , move back close too where we came from , and take it from there , load bank accounts ,  load the mason jars  <_< ,  have  a couple of business ideas in line working on one right now , will not make millions but will make a little nest egg if I get-er going !   { the place we came from  has an orphanage children home  ,  send some that way for sure ! the place I work at now ,   we make instructional  equipment , for hands on learning ,  purchase , the electrical , the hydraulic training units , and let them get a good head start !  not to mention bicycles , :P

could happen

not sure  of this  paragraph ? 

• Upvote 1

First thing you shoudl do if in a sudden windfall of money is tell no one. If it is a lottery ticket, put it in a safe deposit box and then go to a major city to find an estate planner from a major firm. Don't use the accountant you used for your taxes. Why? The larger firm has seen much larger balances than you could ever bring to them. Follow the advice of the estate planner. Pay your creditors from the estate planner/lawyer's office. Unlist your number and then repair your house and sell it. Then move. If you stay in your community people will only see you as a sugar daddy/momma! They will not only expect you to give them money but they will expect it every time they ask. Its better to move by saying you got a new job than to stay and lose all your friends anyway. Also by having a trust you can then use the lawyer to turn the ticket in and remain anonymous. Keeping your address and name hidden. Once you move you can then control who you want to let have access to you, this will be much easier to do from afar. This also stops them thinking you are not only a Good Samiritan but their personal cash cow too. This also applies to family and relatives. Tell no one and claim to be Schultz from Hogan's Hero's "I know nuthing!" 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 4

I figure with the IQD and the Dong I have if it happens I will just go along my normal daily life like nothing happened. House in paid for, all cars and toys are paid for....Sale off a few things I don't drive down the road, finish a couple of other projects I am running behind on and then I have some other plans to expand another business if they are open to it.

Just lay low, continue camping, fishing, boating, ridding the Harley's  and my ATV like nothing happened.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

Hey NewbieDA, I would strongly recommend getting VIP and OSI.  Adam has done an excellent job of planning for our future, sorry no details, part of being part of the group.  Take a look at some of the advantages it offers. I have a long term generation plan, I am not afraid or concerned about becoming an instant millionaire, because I have a support group of professional that will be there to make sure that my future and my children's future are taken care of. I am going to be able to help others like, our Vets, homeless, and people that just need a little help to getting over the hump.  

• Upvote 6

On 1/29/2017 at 9:54 PM, Wiljor said:

Good question newbieDA, I for one feel that fear paralyzes us in all ways of our decision making thoughts and actions. Coming into a sudden windfall would change ones parameters big time and the first thought of "OMG what am I going to do?" along with that cold sweat taking over and then the fear. No one I'm sure ever thinks they will, all of a sudden become wealthy but, if one has built a foundation of principles and love one has already known what being rich is. I truly believe that money is a consequence of the small steps one takes in their lives to build meaningful relationships, knows what working hard is all about to achieve your goals, big and small, to be spiritual in your beliefs, no matter what religion you are, as long as you are not destructive to you and life in general. 

Things happen for a reason and life guides you in the direction you choose be it for the good and for the bad and I for one have chosen the path of the good, for me, my family and all that surround me. I got into this investment from a real close friend of mine who is a man of faith and ex Vietnam vet, our paths crossed and him and his wife have become close friends with my family. Being able to help and assist people who are less fortunate comes from within and although a new found wealth will change your immediate situation, paying off debts, perhaps the home of your dream etc... but the desire to perhaps change other lives brings a great deal of excitement and with many people here on DV, I'm sure we can all make a difference.

so to answer your question, no not at all, as a matter of fact I can't wait to take this venture to the next level :twothumbs:

Hope I didn't rant on :(

Thank you Wiljor, your first lol

The one thing that stuck right out was something that would happen right in the beginning, and it is that we have a path that is going to be chosen, good or bad.

We may never know if it will be good or bad I think, unless it obvious of course, and still the person many never care, it is their life or lifestyle already in some way.

Like you, I share your values, especially with the family aspect, and feel I will make good decisions as well. The friends I may have a little trouble I cause I tend to keep to myself. Although I do plan on helping the community in some important way I imagine. This can be overwhelming for me at times.

I also was introduced by someone who is looking at this investment with a spiritual side to this, great moral character, already helping people with very little.

I totally agree, also I am ready to go to the next level, but the wait has not been in vain with learning something new every day still.

• Upvote 2

On 1/29/2017 at 10:05 PM, Texstorm said:

Newbie you are awesome ! God will rain his blessings down up on you ! You have lived long enough to know right from wrong. Even if we don't make a damn dime God has got our attention. This is where we are supposed to be ! It's always God , Family , and Country first.....I don't know anymore than you.... Just place your heart and trust and we will all prevail. 

Texstorm, I totally agree, even if we never make a dime (which we will, it is currency still), we have learned more about the world, economics, government, banking, international trade, auctions, interest rates...

I feel like bubba from Forest Gump

God bless you are yours, and thank you =)

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 3

On 1/30/2017 at 0:02 AM, Botzwana said:

Had my plan change a few times during the years.  My biggest fear is to be poor.  I made steps in my life to make myself as stable as possible.  House and business already paid off. 

What will I do with Dinar?  Dream house for sure.  Rescue dogs from the streets of Mexico.  Hire Mexican workers.  Give out some jobs. 

And until Trump fixes Obamacare and Civil Forfeiture I will never visit the U.S. again.  Those two things HAVE to go.  Would love to come back one day to visit too.  Show my

Mexican wifey where I grew up etc.

My childhood was cut short by a fire.  A kid named Aaron burned down our house.  First thing I will start to collect the childhood toys I had as a kid.  The Kenner Death Star is number one on my list.

Botzwana lol changed my mind more than my underwear this year lol j/k

You dream is real perfect today, I'd keep it. Sounds like you'd be a king in your own small village, which is one of my dreams also hehe I would love to visit, wifey have a sister lol

Also, be patient and pay attention with Trump, see, our country and others are just Corporations, and we have the best CEO with a job performance that above none ever. He is kind, smart, and respects us all.

I feel your pain in the house, I lost my house in a tornado in 2011, here is the story and a country song we wrote for me, I am ok, not complaining. I know what is going through your mind when you said that, I feel it every day out the blue and jump and panic still.

Stay my friend, and ty =)

• Upvote 2

On 1/30/2017 at 0:37 AM, Seabee said:

I for one can say that I have enough Dinar to make myself well off with the many million that I have stashed in the bank. I however, will not hold my breath until the real s#*+t hits the fan. My concerns are the notes with the zeros. What will become of them when the time comes. I might be holding my hand over my mouth and saying " Ho hum". Or may be jumping for joy and yelling Whoppie.

I have been with this for nine years now, and like others we have had our hopes dashed to many times to jump at some sort of news that never comes to fruition. I have been where you are Newbie many years ago and now I have tempered my enthusiasm to ground level. I for one am not getting excited till I learn what will happen to all my 25,000 notes. I do have a huge box of 500  Dinar notes stashed away that I hope will pay out real well. Unless someone else can tell us how this all turns out then this is a sleeper for me at this time.

No matter what happens, I wish everyone fair sailing and best wishes if and when this does happen.

Seabee, we all know the frustration, and nine years is a very long time. I stopped pretending, this is a what if scenario we are all in, but most important this is that no matter what happens, no regrets. I am way the stage of enthusiasm, I am just enjoying the ride now and checking in here and there. The last post I made was "Honestly I have no clue what is going on" and it was so you all knew I was still here, that was more valuable to me. Think that was around Christmas.

Right now, think about what you can walk away with after every visit. We all take breaks, we all let loose, and we all will have this nightmare come to end lol one way or another

Thanks SeaBee! "You Crazy Fool" lol

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, jeepguy said:

plan ahead , or have a plan well ahead of the windfall ! 

the new community ?  have often heard ,  if you have millions someone will find out , then every one kind of knows there is money in the neighbor hood !  so  most likely if this much did occur , move back close too where we came from , and take it from there , load bank accounts ,  load the mason jars  <_< ,  have  a couple of business ideas in line working on one right now , will not make millions but will make a little nest egg if I get-er going !   { the place we came from  has an orphanage children home  ,  send some that way for sure ! the place I work at now ,   we make instructional  equipment , for hands on learning ,  purchase , the electrical , the hydraulic training units , and let them get a good head start !  not to mention bicycles , :P

not sure  of this  paragraph ? 

Some of us are going to be getting new homes, new communities, and some are going stay where we are. Thought of that a lot.

I have always helped the homeless and food pantries, and I don't care what kind of business it is as long is it producing, I have always beeing into manufacturing (I will nuts and bolts all day) and would love to get into Farming to support the area (another reason most of us will be moving too).

I bet most of us are preppers too, we will be able to survive a lot better than most now, I did notice that around here since we all know a lot about the world events.

The last paragraph you wondered about, was what triggered my first question, the whole thread. I was wondering about if we help someone (alot of people), and if we get screwed over, should we even tell people, cause people may care about you so much, you do not know what THEY will do to that person. My thought process made it that far lol odd I know

Thank jeepguy, love your comments through out, make my day alot too!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Theseus said:

First thing you shoudl do if in a sudden windfall of money is tell no one. If it is a lottery ticket, put it in a safe deposit box and then go to a major city to find an estate planner from a major firm. Don't use the accountant you used for your taxes. Why? The larger firm has seen much larger balances than you could ever bring to them. Follow the advice of the estate planner. Pay your creditors from the estate planner/lawyer's office. Unlist your number and then repair your house and sell it. Then move. If you stay in your community people will only see you as a sugar daddy/momma! They will not only expect you to give them money but they will expect it every time they ask. Its better to move by saying you got a new job than to stay and lose all your friends anyway. Also by having a trust you can then use the lawyer to turn the ticket in and remain anonymous. Keeping your address and name hidden. Once you move you can then control who you want to let have access to you, this will be much easier to do from afar. This also stops them thinking you are not only a Good Samiritan but their personal cash cow too. This also applies to family and relatives. Tell no one and claim to be Schultz from Hogan's Hero's "I know nuthing!" 

wow this is a lot of good information Theseus, very good!

Ya I didn't plan on telling anyone but I can see myself forgetting that too lol

We know we will be taking care of ourselves and our families, and if we choose to live in and help our communities, I agree, we need to keep it low key.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Karsten said:

I figure with the IQD and the Dong I have if it happens I will just go along my normal daily life like nothing happened. House in paid for, all cars and toys are paid for....Sale off a few things I don't drive down the road, finish a couple of other projects I am running behind on and then I have some other plans to expand another business if they are open to it.

Just lay low, continue camping, fishing, boating, ridding the Harley's  and my ATV like nothing happened.

Karsten

ty Kasten! You seem like your already blessed and a very smart, glad you're here on the site!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey NewbieDA, I would strongly recommend getting VIP and OSI.  Adam has done an excellent job of planning for our future, sorry no details, part of being part of the group.  Take a look at some of the advantages it offers. I have a long term generation plan, I am not afraid or concerned about becoming an instant millionaire, because I have a support group of professional that will be there to make sure that my future and my children's future are taken care of. I am going to be able to help others like, our Vets, homeless, and people that just need a little help to getting over the hump.  

All I can say is wish I could, I would hang out ALOT. Cause your all cool and have a cat hehe

Right now I am just playing a stupid game to entertain myself, waiting on a lot to happen with or without this investment. I dont have alot of money to be honest, I have been through a lot and still am going through it. I have nothing to plan for, I just dream now.

Sounds like you have already been down to homeless shelter and food pantry to help like I have. :::spidey senses:::

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2017 at 2:23 AM, Freedomwish said:

My apologies in advance, I'm just feeling a bit nice finishing up with my weekend drinks for the night.......dealing with my crazy ass ex-wife after my nasty divorce, was one of the MAIN reasons I've joined OSI fully loaded with big bro Adam.....and I haven't looked back since and I'm no way afraid of anything at all.  Nope. 

Cheers and blessing dude! :cheesehead:

Saved you for last lol oh oh Freedomwish, crazy ass ex-wife's is one thing I never had to go through, I never married lol

But like you, the small break up I did have was so horrible, I prayed every day for something else happen to take me it awhile, but the best thing was picking up and showing that bit@h it is ok, this is no a problem for me, maybe it will be for her. Stay cool and stay on the high road! =)

• Upvote 1

Wow!  So much great advice.  I dont post much but I enjoy reading opinions from so many diffrent people all over the world and in diffrent stages of life.  We have an great community of folks.

Smile.  Take a deep breath. Trust in the Lord.  

No worries.

My family and I are not afraid at all.  We are blessed and full of joy.  I believe God has an amazing plan for this and we are all small pieces in it.

I have always heard money makes you more of what you already are.  ...

Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, newbieDA said:

All I can say is wish I could, I would hang out ALOT. Cause your all cool and have a cat hehe

Right now I am just playing a stupid game to entertain myself, waiting on a lot to happen with or without this investment. I dont have alot of money to be honest, I have been through a lot and still am going through it. I have nothing to plan for, I just dream now.

Sounds like you have already been down to homeless shelter and food pantry to help like I have. :::spidey senses:::

NewbieDA, I was 90 Days from a homeless shelter. If it was not for me landing this job I would have been there. That is why I am focusing on pulling everyone up when I make it.  So I know what you mean. I would focus on getting VIP that is the door to everything, OSI Later.  Adam was running some specials. I could not find the cost on my site. I went to the store and I have already purchased so it is not showing a current price. Email him or one of the Admins. They are squared away on this stuff. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, newbieDA said:

Saved you for last lol oh oh Freedomwish, crazy ass ex-wife's is one thing I never had to go through, I never married lol

But like you, the small break up I did have was so horrible, I prayed every day for something else happen to take me it awhile, but the best thing was picking up and showing that bit@h it is ok, this is no a problem for me, maybe it will be for her. Stay cool and stay on the high road! =)

Yes sirrrrrrr!!! :cheesehead::twothumbs: