Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

interesting rate

climber7

4 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

LOL, $3.65 will be fine...when and where do we cash in?  Hey, anything is possible.

I just checked link and it sure does say that....don't be teasing me now Climber7!!!!!!

Great thread - man I hope this is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right ! Personally, I would be just fine with that rate as well. As long as we don't have to fly to Iraq to get it. :D What with the suspension of people who visited this and 6 other M.E. countries just now being clarified. I also feel that Iran will have its troops, fighting along side us in Iraq, to capture no no ... detain American citizens for espionage, and place them on trial in Iran.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jake21 said:

Guys, came across this, it kinda explains the article and the rate of the dollar

I would like to firstly thank you for following BasNews.As you may have notices, Our new Website was launched on 27th January and the section showing currency exchange rates into IQD may sometimes fail to function accurately. We are working and will fix it very soon.Here I send you the exchange rate in Erbil according to the local stock markets this evening:$1 = 1284 Iraqi Dinar €1 = 1360 Iraqi Dinar I hope you a joyful stay in Erbil.Regards,Sardar SattarBasNews Agency

I'm thinking it would have taken them more time to put some thought into this letter, type up this letter, and to post it on the site, than the timee it would have taken them to update the rate???

• Upvote 2

DV,  It does seem their server resides in San Francisco and I would imagine their System Administrators or Network Administrators skillset are at least better than average.  Either someone is blowing smoke up our arses based on erroneous currency data or their S.A. & N.A is incompetent and does not know how to quickly fix a minor issue that was a "Big Error".   Lastly, It is stretching nonetheless but this particular news site may have got some insider information and took it upon themselves to post a rate which we saw today that may be coming down the pike.....Just Dreaming....We Hope!!  

"Restore To Its Former Glory"   Iraqi Said It Not Us!! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

"Restore To Its Former Glory"   Iraqi Said It Not Us!! 

What Chu Talkin' 'Bout Willis ? :o

(see posted in blue below from earlier today)

:D   :D  :D

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting Today For 'Tomorrow Press' !

(by walkingstick)

A source reveals for "tomorrow Press" about the size of the cash reserve at the central bank 

14:18 29/01/2017 

BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press A government source revealed on Sunday, for the low monetary reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq to $ 45 billion, as a result of the deterioration of oil .prices and the continuation of the "waste" of public money, said the source for "tomorrow's Press," that "the government has stopped at the moment Antrza, dependence on bank reserves began to take advantage of the state's resources and borrowing, "noting that" the high price of world oil market also contributed to stop relying on the financial reserve. " He added that "the central bank's reserves in 2014 was 87 billion dollars, and as a result of cost to the country because of the war on Daesh and lower oil prices, Iraq relied on this reserve for running the country and the payment of staff salaries and the needs of the market, "pointing out that" waste of ".money year contributed to the decline in current reserves to 45 billion dollars He pointed out that" the Iraqi dinar is still safe despite the decrease in the reserve, is expected to return to its former glory after the end of the war on ".Daesh

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news.....8%B2%D9%8A

RE......

Keywords: $ 45 billion in Central Bank reserves and turned to support budgets

http://www.mawazin.net/%D8%A7%.....8%A7%D8%AA

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here is a news article from the BasNews website stating the posted USD/IQD rate was in error and it gives the rate for today:

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/327164

I apologize, Itanimulli had already posted this think. I apologize Itanimulli for double posting the link you previously posted in this thread.

Edited by Synopsis

All the only website that matters is the CBI - If it's not change from the CBI website the other sites does not matter...Yota is correct when getting his information from CBI website that list it as 1184.00.  Also I'm sure if the other site was acurate we would herad from Adam by now.....Just my 1 cents worth...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, eburt said:

All the only website that matters is the CBI - If it's not change from the CBI website the other sites does not matter...Yota is correct when getting his information from CBI website that list it as 1184.00.  Also I'm sure if the other site was acurate we would herad from Adam by now.....Just my 1 cents worth...

I kind of disagree.  When this was discovered last night, the CBI was closed.  Most of us already knew the decider was the CBI.  And those of us that have been around a while knew Adam would not respond until the CBI opened with a new rate.  I am thankful there are those who are willing to put it out there, regardless of the backlash.  When we saw the CBI rate was still the same, we realized it was not accurate.

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I kind of disagree.  When this was discovered last night, the CBI was closed.  Most of us already knew the decider was the CBI.  And those of us that have been around a while knew Adam would not respond until the CBI opened with a new rate.  I am thankful there are those who are willing to put it out there, regardless of the backlash.  When we saw the CBI rate was still the same, we realized it was not accurate.

Right on my friend 

• Upvote 1