Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Detained At JFK Airport Speaks To Press After His Release

yota691

50 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

I agree.  That is going to be a difficult conversation because much of the black community is in denial.  They cast blame for their victimhood in all the wrong places.

Just listened to Pastor Bill Winston's message today.  He is a black pastor out of Chicago.  He said they had better get in line with the Word and pray for this president.  It doesn't matter if you voted for him or not.  God did not ask your opinion.  We are to pray for him and not criticize.  And not believe the lies that leaders of these marches are telling them - that that leads to hell.  He said they have to get over their racism and their victim mentality.  He said MLK marched, but those marches were grounded in the Word.  So proud of his stand!!  He is not backing down, and he knows how to walk in authority.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

The liberals are all up in arms over this. It took all my strength not to reply on FB,,,,it wouldn't do any good anyway. Keep plugging away  Pres Trump! Its a big effin mess to clean up!

Here's something you can rub their smug hypocrite noses in if you just have to!  :eyebrows:

FLASHBACK: DEMOCRAT President Franklin D. Roosevelt Put Japanese AMERICAN CITIZENS In Internment Camps After 1 Attack

Ryan Saavedra Jan 29th, 2017

Democrats Put Japanese-Americans In Camps After A Single Attack

With liberals across the United States going crazy because President Trump wants to temporarily halt immigration from Muslim countries that have strong ties to terrorism, a brief history lesson is needed to remind them exactly who the real racists are.

From The History Channel:

Just before 8 a.m. on December 7, 1941, hundreds of Japanese fighter planes attacked the American naval base at Pearl Harbor near Honolulu, Hawaii. The barrage lasted just two hours, but it was devastating: The Japanese managed to destroy nearly 20 American naval vessels, including eight enormous battleships, and more than 300 airplanes. More than 2,000 Americans soldiers and sailors died in the attack, and another 1,000 were wounded. The day after the assault, President Franklin D. Roosevelt asked Congress to declare war on Japan; Congress approved his declaration with just one dissenting vote.

The Surprise attack on Pearl Harbor by the Japanese Navy launched the United States involvement in World War II but it also launched another response from the United States federal government which was led by Democratic President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

From The History Channel:

Two months after the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066 ordering all Japanese-Americans to evacuate the West Coast. This resulted in the relocation of approximately 120,000 people, many of whom were American citizens, to one of 10 internment camps located across the country. Traditional family structure was upended within the camp, as American-born children were solely allowed to hold positions of authority. Some Japanese-American citizens of were allowed to return to the West Coast beginning in 1945, and the last camp closed in March 1946.

After one single attack on United States soil by a foreign enemy, Democrats decided to take hundreds of thousands of Japanese-American citizens and put them into camps where they remained for years.

September 11, 2001

Fast forwarding 60 years we arrive at a day where millions of Americans turned on the Television to watch thousands of their fellow citizens murdered by Islamic Terrorists in the deadliest terrorist attack in World History.

From World Atlas:

The September 11th attacks came as a series of four well organized terrorist attacks, planned by the Al-Qaeda, targeting the US. The attacks began on Tuesday, September 11 in 2001 and killed approximately 2,996 people, injured more than 6,000, and destroyed property and infrastructure worth more than $10 billion. The economic loss totaled about $3 trillion in damage to property, lives lost, lost production of goods and services, and loss of stock market wealth. This deadly attack involved four passenger airlines flying to California from the northeastern parts of the US.

Since the September 11 terrorist attacks, Islamic Terrorists have carried out a minimum of 30,209 terrorist attacks according to the experts at The Religion Of Peace.

In summary, liberals are perfectly okay ignoring how their ideology put hundreds of thousands of American citizens in internment camps after one attack because they were Japanese. These same liberals ignore the fact that Islamic terrorists have killed thousands of Americans in multiple attacks over the course of many years and then when a President comes along who wants to stop non-citizens from entering the country that come from countries with ties to terrorism, they call him a racist and raise chaos around the country. This is the definition of the liberal hypocrisy.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/flashback-democrat-president-franklin-d-roosevelt-put-japanese-american-citizens-internment-camps-1-attack/

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Just listened to Pastor Bill Winston's message today.  He is a black pastor out of Chicago.  He said they had better get in line with the Word and pray for this president.  It doesn't matter if you voted for him or not.  God did not ask your opinion.  We are to pray for him and not criticize.  And not believe the lies that leaders of these marches are telling them - that that leads to hell.  He said they have to get over their racism and their victim mentality.  He said MLK marched, but those marches were grounded in the Word.  So proud of his stand!!  He is not backing down, and he knows how to walk in authority.

:bravo:   Thanks Shedagal!  Can you post it?  

Dang it!  Outta pluses ALREADY!  :facepalm1:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

:bravo:   Thanks Shedagal!  Can you post it?  

Dang it!  Outta pluses ALREADY!  :facepalm1:

It's not up yet - I watched it live. You can go to this link tomorrow and find it - he starts talking about this toward the end of this message (whole thing is powerful):  http://www.livingwd.org/lwcc-archives/

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Lorre said:

Okay, let's think about this... I've been involved in missionary work most of my life. I love people and I appreciate not only the plaque on the statue of liberty and the diversification of the American population but the fact that we have always helped others....

This is a different time we live in... We have to slow down this process... Thousands upon thousands of AMERICAN children go hungry EVERY day! We've got to start helping those who are already here!!!

Just a scenario, but if three middle eastern people showed up at your home, knocking at your door, couldn't speak English, would you let them in your home with your wife and children? Think about it... You would want to know who they were, and why they were there before doing anything, right?

They need to give Trump the time he asked for! We can't just keep doing what we have in the past. It's ruining us. Jmho

you nailed it. Well said!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Shedagal Thanks,  He is absolutely telling the truth.  I pray that others act and we come together as one for America.  United We Stand!!

• Upvote 4

Unless the U.S. citizens or resident aliens that are returning from these 7 M.E. countries, were under investigation or we received warnings from say Russia as In The Sarniev cases. Warnigs that Obama ignored, Then they should not be refused entry IMHO. Besides its not a Muslim Ban you idiots. Its a temporary suspension of foreign nationals from entering into our country until they can get procedures in place that will better determine the new peoples motives for entering the USA. Currently, under the present system inherited from the Obama administration, not one question is asked of anyone if they have any sympathy towards jihadism, wahabism, ISIS, hezbolla etc. Such questions asked by trained professional investigators can go a long way towards keeping our country safe. Also, there is no right for any foreign national to be allowed to enter our country. People who illegally enter Mexico are sentenced to an automatic 10 year prison sentence. What would the un-informed say if we started doing something like that ?

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Shedagal said:

It's not up yet - I watched it live. You can go to this link tomorrow and find it - he starts talking about this toward the end of this message (whole thing is powerful):  http://www.livingwd.org/lwcc-archives/

Bump - I just listened to this again.  IMHO, every God-fearing person should hear this!!  It is only available until next Monday.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Shedagal Thanks,  He is absolutely telling the truth.  I pray that others act and we come together as one for America.  United We Stand!!

Thanks for the link to listen...I look forward to it. Even though we have many problems in the USA, it is the BEST COUNTRY in the World, why??? Because we have MANY GOD loving people. And might I add, people that love the one true GOD, the Father of out Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Blessings,

Wealthhound

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Shedagal said:

It was an excellent message. Thanks! My husband and I needed that word in our lives right now. My husband is a police officer. Has been for a long time. He is from Detroit, and I am from Sarasota. Neither of us have a prejudice bone in our bodies, but we currently live in one of the most prejudice places in the country. We both despise it! Years ago, my husband was actually asked to resign from a police department because he refused not to help the only black man in that town. No joke.  The day after he helped him, my husband had these little army men on his desk and a basketball figure of Grant Hill with a ball.(Huge basketball fan) the army men with guns were posed behind the player, and a sign said, Damn ****** stole the ball, run ******! My husband got irate and went around trying to find out who did it as they all laughed. A few days later, he was asked to leave. Never been written up, never missed a day of work, just BYE! It devastated us all. Especially our children who we had taught so much better. I have found that racism is nothing but a tool that Satan uses to cause division.  It's not even about the color of the skin anymore. It's based solely, in a taught hate, and fear of the unknown. If most people would take the time to embrace the differences, even for a moment, they would find that their preconceived ideas, and the teachings that have been handed down through generations of hate, were false.  Learn to love!  Don't hate people, hate their actions. EVERY RACE HAS THUGS!.  The, "You owe me" mentality that takes what they didn't earn, and destroys everyone in their path. Our bias should be based on that, and that alone. Not skin color. It's ridiculous. We love all our brothers and sisters God created, nothing will ever change that for us.

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, four wheel drift said:

NYK,

That includes Muslims you idiot.

Just repeating

FWD

GO RV

Yes these countries have Muslim Majority populations. Duh! Personally I would expand the Obama Administration generated list to include Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. The idiotic dimension is seen  when the Sorros bought and paid for protesters call The Trump Executive Order as being a ban on Muslims. Which it ain't. It is a temporary 90-120 day extension of the "vetting process", a suspension if you will. Done so to make sure that the vetting process includes probing inquisitive questions of the potential vacationer, potential immigrant,  or potential jihadi (domestic or imported) that interviewers trained to interpret body language congruencies with verbal statements. This will allow those sworn to protect our country from enemies both foreign and domestic to be proactive. Ending the Obama era of reacting to attacks and scratching their head. While innocent Americans, Immigrants, and Resident Aliens, are forced to bury their dead loved ones. No one was detained, they all eventually were processed through. 109 or so out of 350,000 travelers that day were simply referred for additional screening. My wife was referred for additional screening,  on our return from a funeral in New England, simply because her wallet held $30 in change. Change I didn't yet place in the jar after I broke a dollar. That's all that I am saying FWD.

It's not a matter of skin color, and it should never be a matter of skin color. It's a matter of battling the anarchist mentality of many that would kill me and you just because we don't think like them. The mentality that would restrict my ability to feed my family because I am not a member of their "Party." A lot just like the Nazi's did as they rose to power in post WW I Germany.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 5

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, Shedagal said:

One last thing I wanted to tell you... I have always spoke over my husband that he was anointed and that God had chose him to be raised up as the standard because of the way God made him. He is unshakable and unmovable from his principles. Regardless of whatever has come. If for no one else, that message was for us... Thanks again!

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Yes these countries have Muslim Majority populations. Duh! Personally I would expand the Obama Administration generated list to include Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. The idiotic dimension is seen  when the Sorros bought and paid for protesters call The Trump Executive Order as being a ban on Muslims. Which it ain't. It is a temporary 90-120 day extension of the "vetting process", a suspension if you will. Done so to make sure that the vetting process includes probing inquisitive questions of the potential vacationer, potential immigrant,  or potential jihadi (domestic or imported) that interviewers trained to interpret body language congruencies with verbal statements. This will allow those sworn to protect our country from enemies both foreign and domestic to be proactive. Ending the Obama era of reacting to attacks and scratching their head. While innocent Americans, Immigrants, and Resident Aliens, are forced to bury their dead loved ones. No one was detained, they all eventually were processed through. 109 or so out of 350,000 travelers that day were simply referred for additional screening. My wife was referred for additional screening,  on our return from a funeral in New England, simply because her wallet held $30 in change. Change I didn't yet place in the jar after I broke a dollar. That's all that I am saying FWD.

It's not a matter of skin color, and it should never be a matter of skin color. It's a matter of battling the anarchist mentality of many that would kill me and you just because we don't think like them. The mentality that would restrict my ability to feed my family because I am not a member of their "Party." A lot just like the Nazi's did as they rose to power in post WW I Germany.

NYK, were you able to watch the teaching?  Aren't you the one who had said in the past the Holy Spirit told you to ask for "big"?  I am a bit concerned that many Christians are getting caught up in discussions that open the door to strife or offense which restricts the blessing.  Pastor Winston dealt with this in the teaching.  We are so close!!

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 2

Well thanks Shedagal. I am blest that you asked. I still believe in asking for the BIG from God , through Jesus Christ. To be guided by Him with the blessings that we give. No I did not listen to the teaching, I was responding to the divisive rhetoric that has been repeated so many times about this current POTUS of ours that many are calling that proof of truth. I call it a ploy. I will now watch the teaching. Also, in the end my views aand thoughts are multi-dimensional. Thanks for sharpening me. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Lorre said:

One last thing I wanted to tell you... I have always spoke over my husband that he was anointed and that God had chose him to be raised up as the standard because of the way God made him. He is unshakable and unmovable from his principles. Regardless of whatever has come. If for no one else, that message was for us... Thanks again!

So glad it ministered to you!!

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

So glad it ministered to you!!

You realize that now we have to get together and fellowship sometime. Your husband and you. With my wife and I. Pre, mid or post RV. Hee, hee. a little Christian humor there. I now have listened to Pastor Dr. Bill Winston message now and i can only say that he has the anointing of God on him. He is a servant of the Lord. I was blest. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

You realize that now we have to get together and fellowship sometime. Your husband and you. With my wife and I. Pre, mid or post RV. Hee, hee. a little Christian humor there. I now have listened to Pastor Dr. Bill Winston message now and i can only say that he has the anointing of God on him. He is a servant of the Lord. I was blest. 

So glad you enjoyed it - he is definitely anointed!!

• Upvote 2