Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 2-1-2017

TexasGranny

Question for Adam. There seems to be some issues concerning the Ninevah province recently. The permeshka forces efforts removed ISIL Daash from the province. Apparently, Ninevah Shiek and/or Sultan Faris requests Ninevah be annexed as part of Kurdish territory, while some Shites are rejecting the proposal. My question is: If the Kurds take claim of Ninevah as requested, in your opinion would this change require modification of Article 140, and changes in HCL law presuming additional territory boundaries would be acquired by the Kurdistan region? Thanks!

Adam,

What suggestions do you have for us to determine if the actual dinar we are holding is not counterfeit or a scam? I originally purchased from one of the companies you suggested, but I occasionally have some anxiety over the RV only to find my dinar are not authentic. Thank you.

• kcw locked this topic