Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq threatens Trump: we will stop the entry of the Americans

yota691

7 hours ago

Twilight News Informed sources / she said that the Iraqi parliament is considering to stop entry visas to Americans of Iraqi territory in response to the United States to stop the Iraqis visas. 

It revealed the Foreign Relations Committee in parliament, for there is a possibility Rajeh stop Iraq to grant visas to US citizens, on the basis of the principle of reciprocity, pointing to direct a message to parliament adviser of US President Donald Trump in this regard. 

A member of the Commission, Rinas Gano: " The two countries are working in accordance with the principle of reciprocity in diplomacy and the granting of visas , " pointing out that " the United States visas for Iraqis did not give more than a year, so Iraq will be the same thing, and mutual decision to stop granting visas will cause Ptdharr many, where there is a large US forces are here to support us in our fight against Daesh as well as the presence of diplomats , staff and owners of US action in Iraq, and in return the Iraqi students would be affected also by this decision. " 

and signs the US president, Donald Trump, on Friday, the an executive order to stop temporarily the flow of refugees to the United States and prohibits all arrivals from some Muslim - majority countries from entering the country, according to the AP. 

According to the draft order, the president plans to stop issuing visas to people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Yemen for at least 30 days. the 

United States has accepted in last year 's budget of more than 84 thousand refugees , including more than 12 thousand Syrian refugees. Select and former President Barack Obama 's acceptance of the roof of the refugees in the budget this year , when 110 thousand people. 

According to Executive Order imminent, Trump is planning to cut the program by more than half, to up to 50 thousand refugees only. 

The draft order that during the program stops, perhaps the United States allow the entry of people depending on each case , "consistent with the national interest , " the government will continue to deal with refugee applications from people who claim their exposure to religious persecution "if it is proved that religion .. the religion of a minority in the State individual , "according to the Associated Press.

• Upvote 9

We have to tighten security measures. We have no choice. Every terrorists dream is to come over here and blow a couple bombs up. They can no longer be given the opportunity. We have to know who these people are prior to entry. I'm sure the 30 days is to go over the Visas with a fine tooth comb. If Obama is gonna sneak 221million to Palestinians secretly, hours before he walks out the front door,  what other secret things has he let in, and approved to be let in. They just need to chill. Things change.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

40 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Twilight News Informed sources / she said that the Iraqi parliament is considering to stop entry visas to Americans of Iraqi territory in response to the United States to stop the Iraqis visas. 

It revealed the Foreign Relations Committee in parliament, for there is a possibility Rajeh stop Iraq to grant visas to US citizens, on the basis of the principle of reciprocity, pointing to direct a message to parliament adviser of US President Donald Trump in this regard. 

Yota Thanks, DV,  PM Abadi you are playing with "Fire" so calm the "Rift Raft Parliament" down before you all do something stupid.  We know that you are beating your chest to show your citizens that you are standing up to President DJT so point taken...:)    Think very carefully before you cross that fine line because it may not be well received by our Commander In Chief.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

LMAO!!!! We can only assume that this was a newbie an a drunk one at that to this Twilght News agency. Can't you just hear Trump say, ok no problem we're not only gonna stop all Americans from coming to Iraq (which does include military) but all American money as well. This liberal reporter will probably be hung tomorrow for this insane suggestion because I doubt very seriously that the Iraq Parliment would mention something so ridiculous.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Now you went to far mr Trump. now I cant go see the camel races, or see the city lights of Bagdad , nor can I take a tour of Malikis Prisons camps.or watch a beheading .. Mr Trump I beg of you to rethink this..

Edited by Boozer
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, DoD said:

LMAO!!!! We can only assume that this was a newbie an a drunk one at that to this Twilght News agency. Can't you just hear Trump say, ok no problem we're not only gonna stop all Americans from coming to Iraq (which does include military) but all American money as well. This liberal reporter will probably be hung tomorrow for this insane suggestion because I doubt very seriously that the Iraq Parliment would mention something so ridiculous.

DoD, Yup...Forgot that the "Twilight Zone News" reported this crazy monkey talk.

• Upvote 3

urgent .. Trump 's decision enters into force to prevent five Iraqis and Yemenis departure from Cairo to New York

Urgent .. Trump's decision enters into force to prevent five Iraqis and Yemenis departure from Cairo to New York

57 minutes ago

Twilight News sources at Cairo airport / she said that five Iraqis and Yemenis were prevented Saturday from boarding a plane to Egypt to fly on its way to New York after President Donald Trump's decision to ban entry of citizens of seven countries, most of its population are Muslims.

The sources, according to the agency "Reuters", the six who stopped in Cairo to travel to the United States returned to their countries.

The sources said Cairo airport that the six people banned from traveling to the United States carrying visas and were preparing to ride the Egypt Air plane flying to New York.

The other five countries beside Iraq and Yemen are Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Syria.

US President Donald Trump commented on Friday by allowing refugees to the United States for four months and temporarily prevent the visitors from Syria and six other Muslim countries, saying that the steps will help protect Americans from terrorist attacks.

And restricts an executive order issued by Trump Visitors enter from Syria and six other countries for a period of at least 90 days, saying that his administration needs time to develop more stringent for Refugees and Immigrants and Visitors checks. The White House said that the six countries are Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.

• Upvote 1

Two things, first the story above about people going to different countries to come to America seems obvious. I'm sure the ones who are determined to do harm will finds ways to get here. The honest people are the ones who will be stopped. The psychos will find a way.

Second, if Iraq kicks us out, who do you think will rush in? Our new buddy Putin will be happy to get the oil.

It's called diplomacy and if we cut our selves off from the world stage, the rest of the world will keep moving. Isolationist sounds good, but the rest of the world isn't going sit around waiting on US.

B/A

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Two things, first the story above about people going to different countries to come to America seems obvious. I'm sure the ones who are determined to do harm will finds ways to get here. The honest people are the ones who will be stopped. The psychos will find a way.

Second, if Iraq kicks us out, who do you think will rush in? Our new buddy Putin will be happy to get the oil.

It's called diplomacy and if we cut our selves off from the world stage, the rest of the world will keep moving. Isolationist sounds good, but the rest of the world isn't going sit around waiting on US.

B/A

I agree. 

Washington sends more troops to Iraq

6980.jpg

It revealed the newspaper "New York Times" the US, on Friday, for a draft presidential decree American, calls for the Department of Defense, "Pentagon" to develop plans to eliminate the organization Daesh in Iraq and Syria, and to increase the number of its troops in the two countries.

The newspaper, in its edition today (January 2017 28), that the White House is working on a draft presidential decree calling for Defense Secretary James Mattis, to develop plans to eliminate the organization Daesh, including the deployment of US artillery and helicopters in Syria.

The newspaper said that President Donald Trump will be asked Pentagon leaders to visit them at a later date to submit the new options to combat Daesh within 30 days.

According to the source, the new directive, which seeks to accelerate the elimination of Daesh, had been expected from the military leaders who have already begun to put the confidentiality of options to increase the military pressure on the organization, especially in the reasonableness of Mosul in Iraq, Syria and tenderness.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

First, your pseudo fence sitting liberal understanding of reality is all wrong. NOBODY kicks us out of anywhere we don't wanna be. It's just one of the perks of being the baddest assed nation on earth. Not sorry if that fact offends you snowflake sensibilities. 

Second, the best,"Diplomacy", is one that comes from the position of AUTHORITY. We make the rules, others will obey. That is not to say we wont work together , but in the end it's all about 

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First, your pseudo fence sitting liberal understanding of reality is all wrong. NOBODY kicks us out of anywhere we don't wanna be. It's just one of the perks of being the baddest assed nation on earth. Not sorry if that fact offends you snowflake sensibilities. 

Second, the best,"Diplomacy", is one that comes from the position of AUTHORITY. We make the rules, others will obey. That is not to say we wont work together , but in the end it's all about 

:twothumbs:

Yep. Theodore Roosevelt once said, "Speak softly and carry a Big Stick."

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sorry, but Iraq said it not me.... I think it is pure political positioning on their part. But the point is, if we leave by whoever's choice, that great guy Putin will be happy to pay his way in. Even Trump's generals are saying don't trust him, but I guess Trump and his supports like you know better... Good luck with that.

If you think world leaders obey, you are delusional. Trump may of never had a boss or equal in his little business world, but on the world stage, he has many contemporaries. You may think he is King, or Emperor, but he is not. If you  think we don't need allies you are making a critical mistake.

B/A

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just now, bostonangler said:

Yes, he was tough and he was a true champion of the working class.... Great example of a true American... Thanks for reminding us of what we should aspire to as leaders.

B/A

Thank You, BostonAngler!

Theodore Roosevelt was also quite fond of Gun Boat Diplomacy and was accused of "being a boy with a new BB Gun" with the shiny new and powerful navy he was the Commander and Chief of.

As you mentioned, a Great example of a true American.

DJT has a picture of Andrew Jackson prominently displayed.

Theodore Roosevelt's picture may just enjoy the same esteemed status compliments of DJT.

Theodore Roosevelt used to fire his big game rifles on the White House Lawn. Oh, that the President of These United States would do the same these days! Sends a powerful message world wide! OK, not quite the same as "the shot heard 'round the world" but close enough. Hey, I (the President of These United States Of America) was just testing out some self defense loads for the wife! Now who could fault an American President for that! Anyone?

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

Trusting Putin is different than sitting down and talking and trying to work together....most competing companies do not trust each other but agree to talk and work together when there is a bigger threat .....perfect example brought up earlier is the Nazis.....that is all we are saying I think.

Remember Putin does not trust the united states either

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry, but Iraq said it not me.... I think it is pure political positioning on their part. But the point is, if we leave by whoever's choice, that great guy Putin will be happy to pay his way in. Even Trump's generals are saying don't trust him, but I guess Trump and his supports like you know better... Good luck with that.

If you think world leaders obey, you are delusional. Trump may of never had a boss or equal in his little business world, but on the world stage, he has many contemporaries. You may think he is King, or Emperor, but he is not. If you  think we don't need allies you are making a critical mistake.

B/A

Allow me to give you a little,"truck driver", education into the small nuances  of Constitutional law. Our founders did not want us involved in world affairs to the extent that we now are. You may wanna look into "The Heritage Foundation", to get a truer understanding of what our intended position is. 

As someone that claims to know business as you claim to know, I find it rather ignorant that you can now make the statement that President Trumps multi BILLION DOLLAR EMPIRE has never given him the experience of dealing with,"equals". He has even admitted to using that equality to do business. But the one thing that you, and most libretards  fail to understand that President Trump is not alienating us from the world. Not Mexico , Not Iraq, and Not Russia. What he is doing is NEGOTIATING. Just because you don't like his MANLY approche doesn't mean that he is wrong in his methods.  

Finally, President Trump is NOT MY KING. I have one King and his name is Jesus Christ. 

But make no mistake about it, even if I didn't like President Trump I'm intelligent enough to know that he is probably the last person on earth that I would want to go against. 

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1