Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump was right

wizard1

11 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Surprise !!! I had to look up your word "entropy" and became pretty confused while reading about the thermodynamic quantity and other words that I can't even pronounce in the long explanations that were given. Finally I found single word explanations that brought much relieve to my confusion and inability to understand.  If i never receive a red penny from this journey in the dinar world, I will still have gained some education that I otherwise would have not even known to ask about.  

Thank you for the continued education.

barb

Your welcome. But I am not a teacher.

it was from a philosophy book i read In my youth.

Yes I had a pony down to my belt! And was a "liberal" then I grew up. Ok loosely grownup! :lmao:

The rock group Kansas put it best in the song dust in the wind.

Same old song, just a drop of water
In an endless sea
All we do crumbles to the ground
Though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

simple meaning is time rules all of us.

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2017 at 7:01 PM, learning all i can said:

Staggering but yet so many are still blinded by the so called light that nancy pelosie imposes on our Nation.  When will it end.

Thank you for sharing, I had no idea !

barb

I have a feeling that when her bones are brittle and dry she will still be in the House awaiting the day she returns as the Speaker. She and Harry are the Baghdad Bob's of the USA.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, fringe on lamps said:

SgtFury - I am a lefty that supported Trump and still do so it isn't all lefties!! Well some odd ones I suppose in California.

***///

Us two 'OlGals have a sneaking suspicion when you say your "a lefty", that you mean it in the sense of an Old School Democrat...

Surely not one of these leftist globalists who follow the radical ramblings of the demented saul alinski...

the radicals calling for the take-down of Our Republic through calls for violence,

the trashing of Our Constitution, the open-border OWO/NWO globalist hacks who see US melding as one giant global nation-of-man...

When we say loony lefties - we don't mean you Old School Dems who had your Party hijacked by these demonic radicals.

You probably still believe in true Free Speech for all, not what they believe in - Free Speech unless you disagree with their radical bent...

You probably wouldn't set cars on fire, physically assault those with views which differ from your own, nor even call for the assassination

of Conservatives...

nor act out violently when you don't get your own way -- then scramble for your 'safe space' to avoid accountability for your actions....

See, the lefty loons DO believe in acting out that way... You may be a Democrat, but not a DEMONcRAT...

We don't believe you subscribe to the violent take-over of The United States and Her People like those who have appropriated your Party do.

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2017 at 0:04 PM, nstoolman1 said:

I got out. Been there for 60 years. I am free. :backflip:

That does it for me nstoolman1 . For sure when I retire and or it RV's I will have my residence in a different state. Who wants to live in a state where people with functional dementia get elected to the state legislature,  governorship, congress and senate.

Saw something like this on Youtube or somewhere.  If Trump were to be impeached Pence would become POTUS. Pence then pardons Trump, and makes Trump V.P. Then Pence resigns, and Trump becomes President. Trump then makes Pence his V.P. again. All the Dems  heads explode, special elections are held to replace the exploded Dem candidates. There is a Republican landslide and all the offices formerly held by the Dems go to the Republican column. The US becomes peaceful again.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Us two 'OlGals have a sneaking suspicion when you say your "a lefty", that you mean it in the sense of an Old School Democrat...

Surely not one of these leftist globalists who follow the radical ramblings of the demented saul alinski...

the radicals calling for the take-down of Our Republic through calls for violence,

the trashing of Our Constitution, the open-border OWO/NWO globalist hacks who see US melding as one giant global nation-of-man...

When we say loony lefties - we don't mean you Old School Dems who had your Party hijacked by these demonic radicals.

You probably still believe in true Free Speech for all, not what they believe in - Free Speech unless you disagree with their radical bent...

You probably wouldn't set cars on fire, physically assault those with views which differ from your own, nor even call for the assassination

of Conservatives...

nor act out violently when you don't get your own way -- then scramble for your 'safe space' to avoid accountability for your actions....

See, the lefty loons DO believe in acting out that way... You may be a Democrat, but not a DEMONcRAT...

We don't believe you subscribe to the violent take-over of The United States and Her People like those who have appropriated your Party do.

Nope he means that he is a left handed person !

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

That does it for me nstoolman1 . For sure when I retire and or it RV's I will have my residence in a different state. Who wants to live in a state where people with functional dementia get elected to the state legislature,  governorship, congress and senate.

Saw something like this on Youtube or somewhere.  If Trump were to be impeached Pence would become POTUS. Pence then pardons Trump, and makes Trump V.P. Then Pence resigns, and Trump becomes President. Trump then makes Pence his V.P. again. All the Dems  heads explode, special elections are held to replace the exploded Dem candidates. There is a Republican landslide and all the offices formerly held by the Dems go to the Republican column. The US becomes peaceful again.

'OlSarge'sGals

Favourite

Post of The Day !

:twothumbs::tiphat::twothumbs:

• Upvote 4