Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 01/26/2017

yota691

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

We're all RICH!!!

:backflip:          :backflip:           :backflip:

So, in my opinion, this SWIFT connectivity is at least for major Iraqi Banks transacting with other foreign banks.

I think this is good news for us!

Go Moola Nova!

Exactly..........now, please excuse me while I go into the bathroom stall at my office to quietly jump up and down.  WOW!!! :blink::backflip::bravo:

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Exactly..........now, please excuse me while I go into the bathroom stall at my office to quietly jump up and down.  WOW!!! :blink::backflip::bravo:

I really appreciate your comments, FreedomWish, based on your industry and work experience! Hey, if you are really excited about this event, I think every one (including me) should be beside ourselves!

:backflip:           :backflip:           :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I really appreciate your comments, FreedomWish, based on your industry and work experience! Hey, if you are really excited about this event, I think every one (including me) should be beside ourselves!

:backflip:           :backflip:           :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

Four years formerly worked at a private investment/brokerage firm on Wall St - in the back office operations department within US Wire Funds Transfer, Trade Processing and of course my favorite area since being on this Dinar adventure, Foreign Exchange!  Indeed, I'm extremely excited! :woot:

6 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Freedomwish.............no fist pumping in the office stall!  Only jumping!  :lol:

HAHAHAHA :lol: And you may already know what I'll be having at happy hour later tonight!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 10

6 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

POW!!!! 

This is something I've been waiting for. It's not necessary for them to change their rate, but it's a major step into modern banking, international transactions, participation in the global markets, and (pun intended) a swift payout for us when that time comes. 

Synopsis, great explanation on the first page. 

Yota, congrats and keep up the amazing work - you actually posted this about 2 hours before my Iraqi news-buddy sent it to me, according to the time stamp on the email! I'll have to talk to them about that :lol: 

BOOM!! WHO'S READY TO PARTY HARD WHEN THE BIG DAY COMES?!!! 

:rodeo::mexican::macarena::cheesehead::backflip::bravo:

• Upvote 10

15 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

POW!!!! 

This is something I've been waiting for. It's not necessary for them to change their rate, but it's a major step into modern banking, international transactions, participation in the global markets, and (pun intended) a swift payout for us when that time comes. 

Yota, congrats and keep up the amazing work - you actually posted this about 2 hours before my Iraqi news-buddy sent it to me, according to the time stamp on the email! I'll have to talk to them about that :lol: 

Thank You for the accolade, Kind Sir! :tiphat:

Any updates/fly bys you may have from your "Iraqi news-buddy" would be greatly appreciated!   :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
Added "Go Moola Nova!"
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Four years formerly worked at a private investment/brokerage firm on Wall St - in the back office operations department within US Wire Funds Transfer, Trade Processing and of course my favorite area since being on this Dinar adventure, Foreign Exchange!  Indeed, I'm extremely excited! :woot:

HAHAHAHA :lol: And you may already know what I'll be having at happy hour later tonight!! :cheesehead:

Thank You for your industry perspective update!  :twothumbs:

I ran out of emeralds so I'll have to stop by later and give you some more.

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 12

here is the translation 

Bing translate

Duly
Department of financial operations and debt management window sale and purchase of related Alajiaah periods: 18:00 uh
Date: 9>) \ Mmha \ a
To a licensed banks all
good greeting
N 0-for Alhod by work Aiqtaa banking and enhance Iih Ben banks and aa '\ central Ada there is no need to provide statements (Swift) when the purchase order and keeping it in the bank for scrutiny on the ground
... with respect...

Google translate

Duly
Department of financial operations and debt management window sale and purchase of related Alajiaah periods: 18:00 uh
To a licensed banks all
good greeting
N 0-for Alhod by work Aiqtaa banking and enhance Iih Ben banks and aa '\ central Ada there is no need to provide statements (Swift) when the purchase order and keeping it in the bank for scrutiny on the ground
... with respect...
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

POW!!!! 

Adam, the translation put a small damper on the fire. Did your friend say they are connecting with SWIFT?

Thank You, Sir.

1 hour ago, deniscanada said:

here is the translation 

Bing translate

Duly
To a licensed banks all
good greeting
... with respect...

Google translate

Duly
To a licensed banks all
good greeting
... with respect...

Thank You, my friend.

• Upvote 4

From the google translation (Thank You, DenisCanada!), "To a licensed banks all good greeting N 0-for Alhod by work Aiqtaa banking and enhance Iih Ben banks and aa '\ central Ada there is no need to provide statements (Swift) when the purchase order and keeping it in the bank for scrutiny on the ground ... with respect..."

I could be way off here but this looks like when using SWIFT for money transfers, there is no need for record keeping. To me this means everything is already electronic and the SWIFT electronic registries will be kept without the need for keeping paper (hard copy) records.

I take this to be really, really good news!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just got in. This is great stuff. Thanks Yota, Adam and Synopsis for updating this thread with real info.  

Thank You, ChuckFinley! I suspect the best real info we want to see is Adam's RV text - may not have to wait much longer for that!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3